Akaydoll Part 11

Raevyn18
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Akaydoll Part 11

Post by Raevyn18 »

laurenconrad wrote:Yeah, Kayla has no reason to meal prep when she just sits around her house all day. She got the idea from Marissa Lace who did it so she could take her lunch to work and still be healthy. Kayla just seems lazy.

I got the feeling that she just did the meal prep maybe to appear healthy but to mostly to plug Marisa lace (whoever that is) who she either doesn't know and wants her I notice her and maybe be friends or collab. That's what I always think when she mentions other people especially by their channel or full name. That's what I said when she mentioned Britany. Instead of saying Britany she kept saying "Brittany Joval" she wants to get viewers or subscribers by association and not because of her "merits"

Raevyn18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Raevyn18 »

whocares wrote:What is she even trying to achieve in LA? She originally claimed she was moving there for the job (i'm sorry..i mean "career"), but after she got fired she just stuck around to do nothing..? Like I keep saying, she might as well start college while she's there. It'll give her something to do, something to work towards, and the opportunity to make better friends. She's so lazy.
How does she even make the money she spends now? I doubt youtube is paying her as much as she spends because she's not even a very successful youtuber...and it seems like she spends a lot. I don't think she realizes that eventually she won't be able to rely on youtube anymore and she won't have a degree/education or connections/whatever to fall back on.

Also, is this her real personality?
at least she got less awkward over the years
I've been subbed to her since before she had a vlog channel. When she only had one. All those older videos are the real Kayla. It was so sad to watch her decline over the years. :/

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Raevyn18 wrote:
laurenconrad wrote:Yeah, Kayla has no reason to meal prep when she just sits around her house all day. She got the idea from Marissa Lace who did it so she could take her lunch to work and still be healthy. Kayla just seems lazy.

I got the feeling that she just did the meal prep maybe to appear healthy but to mostly to plug Marisa lace (whoever that is) who she either doesn't know and wants her I notice her and maybe be friends or collab. That's what I always think when she mentions other people especially by their channel or full name. That's what I said when she mentioned Britany. Instead of saying Britany she kept saying "Brittany Joval" she wants to get viewers or subscribers by association and not because of her "merits"
Marissa stayed with her last year during one of those cons but I don't think they're super close.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

whocares wrote:What is she even trying to achieve in LA? She originally claimed she was moving there for the job (i'm sorry..i mean "career"), but after she got fired she just stuck around to do nothing..? Like I keep saying, she might as well start college while she's there. It'll give her something to do, something to work towards, and the opportunity to make better friends. She's so lazy.
How does she even make the money she spends now? I doubt youtube is paying her as much as she spends because she's not even a very successful youtuber...and it seems like she spends a lot. I don't think she realizes that eventually she won't be able to rely on youtube anymore and she won't have a degree/education or connections/whatever to fall back on.

Also, is this her real personality?
at least she got less awkward over the years
She's so serious about what's in her backpack. And, those pencils "This one I stole from art class and it's a really cool pencil to draw with! Don't tell my teacher." I can't :rofl:

The sad thing is, her views back then were the same as they are now if not better.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Raevyn18 wrote:

Marissa stayed with her last year during one of those cons but I don't think they're super close.

CaliforniaRepublic
Learner
Learner

Post by CaliforniaRepublic »

"I am a trendsetter on those trails" :bang:

Letty88
Learner
Learner

Post by Letty88 »

I left a comment on her video calling her lazy and that she just do what other people do because she thinks it's cool and people who meal prep don't have time to make healthy meals. Why would she rather heat up food on the microwave instead of cooking her own meal. I don't think that Kayla is normal. She is just desesperate for a friend and is looking for her next homie since candace (sp?) dissapeared. Kayla needs a job, she needs to get out of the house and meet people. I think that the allys like her anymore and brittney is the only one who talks to her because she probably feels bad. There has to be something wrong with Kayla, she keeps losing friends.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

Her new haul
1. Her hair looks terrible, That bun looks even more bustedd than usual for some reason
2. She says embroidery funny
3. She's still trying to pretend she hikes, so she got a fanny pack and says she was a trend setter.
4. She needs new glasses so she can stop pushing them up. It's annoying
5. She got a bunch of ugly, pointless stuff from shoey's.com Handcuff bag, see-through bag, hologram bag, tacky Rhianna wannabe shirts...WHY? :?
6. Why would you buy shorts that give you a mom butt? :?
7. For the Kat von D foundation she said she was going to do a first impressions video of it before she found out that it broke her out, yet she's already worn it before. How does that work Kayla? :? :?

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

I love how people in the comments have stopped kissing her ass. Or maybe she stopped deleting them...?

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Letty88 wrote:I left a comment on her video calling her lazy and that she just do what other people do because she thinks it's cool and people who meal prep don't have time to make healthy meals. Why would she rather heat up food on the microwave instead of cooking her own meal. I don't think that Kayla is normal. She is just desesperate for a friend and is looking for her next homie since candace (sp?) dissapeared. Kayla needs a job, she needs to get out of the house and meet people. I think that the allys like her anymore and brittney is the only one who talks to her because she probably feels bad. There has to be something wrong with Kayla, she keeps losing friends.
I think the blonde Ali still talks to her because she seems nice and like she'd feel bad, but clearly something happened with the other one. I think Candace isn't in LA right now. I'm pretty sure she's young, like, moved out to LA in high school to do that Rainn Wilson webseries which wasn't too long ago, maybe she went home to be with family for awhile.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Her hair is super dark and then the bun is an orange color in the haul video. That looks....weird. :?

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

whocares wrote:Her hair is super dark and then the bun is an orange color in the haul video. That looks....weird. :?
Yes it looks horrible. I don't know who told her that high top knots suit her face but they don't especially when it's two-toned

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

Its so frustrating how she gets to live all on her own in beautiful, exciting LA and she doesn't even make full use of this opportunity. Get a real job, work 9 to 5, explore the city on weekends, make solid friends and gain life skills, Kayla. Coffee Bean/malls/Traders are not what makes LA!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

thischiccrazy
Informer
Informer

Post by thischiccrazy »

[/quote][/quote]

Her skin looks SO MUCH CLEARER in that video!

murtay
Informer
Informer

Post by murtay »

Especially someone who claims to love cooking, it makes no sense!

Brittney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Brittney »

Yeah i think that's where my annoyance with her stems from the most (other than the way she acts/talks). she's in LA and has no real responsibilities and can just have fun. clearly, financially, she can sustain herself (For now) and idk it just doesn't seem fair cuz i wish i could be in her shoes even just for a month. but nope, im here going to school and piling on the student loans. but i guess in the long run I (and any one else here who goes to school and/or works) is a bit better off

Post by Guest »

Oh my god, when she said she's a trend setter on the trails I was so irritated. She seems to think that even hiking is about being fashionable and trendy. I love hiking and she's ruining it for me with her constant bragging, she doesn't even hike that often but she thinks she's an expert!!

PADI_Diver
Informer
Informer

Post by PADI_Diver »

^ She's ruining it for me, too!!! Hike fucking Zion and Teton, Kayla. I'm sure everyone will care about your granny fanny pack there.

I will piss my pants if she finds herself out on San Gorgonio and San Jacinto in a month. They're close enough to her.
*puts on best "we've got a badass over here" face*

"I always had a repulsive need to be something more than human." - David Bowie

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

lurkin
Debater
Debater

Post by lurkin »

lol @ her updated website bio:

Kayla Lashae is a Lifestyle Analyst from the Washington, DC area and now resides in LA to further her career in social media. She created her first YouTube channel, Akaydoll, in 2008 and now has over 150,000 subscribers. She has added a second channel, Akaydollx2, to her YouTube portfolio that’s just as successful as her original channel but promotes an entirely different creative side of Kayla Lashae.

Kayla Lashae is also the CEO & Founder of Kayla Lashae LLC. She is dedicated to the success of her company and enjoys playing the many professional roles needed to make it one of the most talked about in social media. Her branding is astonishing making her one of the top sought after company ambassadors.

Kayla Lashae has been in the social media industry for seven years. She has learned the importance of networking and creativity. Being a YouTube affiliate Kayla Lashae is responsible for producing her own video and web content, editing her raw footage and communicating with her many viewers. 

She utilizes her skills and passion for social media by being a freelance fashion, beauty and lifestyle product reviewer.

Kayla offers a wide range in video substance such as beauty, fashion, entertainment, healthy living, music, self-help, how-to’s and lifestyle. By being fun, positive and relatable to her audience Kayla represents the “every day” girl. Kayla has a featured article on TeenVogue.com, is an ambassador for Clean & Clear, named the YouTube Next Vlogger 2013 and is certified in customer service and sales.

Return to “Kayla Lashae”