Kayla LaSameThingEveryDay (Akaydoll) ~ Part 29

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla LaSameThingEveryDay (Akaydoll) ~ Part 29

Post by KpopFiend101 »

OMG! Did Kayla's brother move back in with their dad?!!?
All of his videos are in that basement at their dads house, could you imagine how her siblings feel actually working and busting their asses while she takes the same boring ass trips to Vegas to live her best groupie life?!?! :rofl: :rofl:

IJustD0ntUnderstand
Informer
Informer

Post by IJustD0ntUnderstand »

KpopFiend101 wrote:OMG! Did Kayla's brother move back in with their dad?!!?
All of his videos are in that basement at their dad's house, could you imagine how her siblings feel actually working and busting their asses while she takes the same boring ass trips to Vegas to live her best groupie life?!?! :rofl: :rofl:
Interesting. I hope (if he did move back) he did it to save up for something (house, car, etc.) Doesn't he work with her dad? I can't imagine him doing something to get fired he seems so passive and like he's just that employee that works alone lol.

Also, am currently watching her planner video and got this girl goes on and on about how she plans yet every time she has a blank planner. What does she have to even plan? Obviously, its good to be organized but she doesn't do anything. Why does she act like she has such a busy schedule? She could plan her month on a single sticky note.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Just watched her latest vid where she got another chemical peel and also showed an Ipsy bag she received. She of course had to mention she needs to get her nails done but imo they looked SO much nicer natural and minus those funky ass claws she usually has going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ She thinks those talons make her hands look less manly but that's not her problem, the problem is her long ass fingers which the long nails just accentuate.

CaribTT5
Learner
Learner

Post by CaribTT5 »

The chemical peels won’t help if she’s caking her face everyday. She has soooo many brushes and even after washing they look dingy.
A true germaphobe keeps things simple and wouldn’t dream of needing all of that.

makeupmagic78
Talker
Talker

Post by makeupmagic78 »

Although Kayla did always have a bad attitude, watching her old videos she seemed so much more herself and It feels like watching 2 different people from before till now. I feel like if she stayed the way she was she like in the start of her Youtube channel she would've made it somewhere with her life or furthered her Youtube channel much more. I cringe at her videos from the way she dresses, talks and acts that is not her and it is very obvious she is a try hard and living behind a mask. It must suck to lose yourself that much..

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ This person was always under the surface itching to get out though, she was just too self conscious to dress and act like this. Like this is obviously always who she has wanted to be, it just feels so unnatural bc she's such a dork.

nooeydee
Talker
Talker

Post by nooeydee »

Why is she always shopping seasonal? She can’t reuse her old fall shit? How wasteful she is

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

nooeydee wrote:Why is she always shopping seasonal? She can’t reuse her old fall shit? How wasteful she is
She probably throws all that stuff away. Her apartment is cramped as it is, I can't see her saving decorations and decor like a normal person. Plus she has to make her coin by putting out these boring ass Home decor videos :rofl: :rofl:

BohoBeauty6
Learner
Learner

Post by BohoBeauty6 »

She’s so gotdamn irritating.

The crystals she buys are NOT real crystals! They do not serve the purpose REAL crystals serve. The crystals she buys are for decor purposes. She’s so stupid she doesn’t even know what she’s claiming to believe in.

I’ve been dealing with REAL crystals for years. She just picked it up from some trend and claims to know how to use them and don’t even have real ones.

she needs a reality check. :roll:

IJustD0ntUnderstand
Informer
Informer

Post by IJustD0ntUnderstand »

"I don't like tacky decor," Says the girl who looks tacky every time she leaves the house

Xxpinkcandy
Debater
Debater

Post by Xxpinkcandy »

She tweeted “LA is a very lonely place, don’t move here”

:o

peepthetea
Talker
Talker

Post by peepthetea »

From the desk of Kayla.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

I lived in LA for a short period of time and I loved it, I only moved because it was so expensive. Kayla makes NO effort to make friends, broaden her horizons, or do anything to keep herself entertained in LA. She expects people to come to here, but she doesn't treat them well at all. I see Charisse Christine constantly reaching out to Kayla and she barely responds. Bev hangs out with her EDM crew without Kayla, Hailey/Annie/Brandon are all doing good, and then there's Kayla. She needs to manifest some balls, and work ethic lol.

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

Probably just her reflecting on the fact that she has literally done/accomplished nothing in the past 4 years and all she has to show for it is her Jeep. Neither of her channels have hit major milestones, she recycles the same content over and over again, 26 Years old and constantly says she doesn't think about the future because she focuses on the current day :rofl:

Her entire life in LA is just a constant cycle that can be predicted every year.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ I don't even think she sees that as anything more than an annoyance, I think it has more to do with her not having friends to go out with since that seems to be one of her biggest priorities. Going to the store is an accomplishment for her, she wouldn't look at her channel the way we do.

I wonder if she even tried to put together something for her birthday, I can't imagine Brandon and them just turning her down, they seem nice.

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

^
Oh definitely, in her mind her biggest problem is not having enough friends that want to do the things SHE wants to do. That's why she clings to Bev so much because shes the only one down to go thottin in Vegas at the drop of a dime.

joyanue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joyanue »

Anywhere she lives will be lonely because she chooses to live a solitary lifestyle. She makes zero effort to leave the apartment unless she's buying home decor or strolling through trader joe's. She even forces Leroy to live a lonely life, not taking him to the dog park and leaving him home alone to go shopping. Kayla literally embodies the saying 'misery loves company'.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

Funny how she tweets that after bring leeroy back to LA. Kind of confirms she took him back cause she is lonely/no friends. I feel like over the years her time is LA she hangs out with less and less ppl. Now she's just constanly alone, first lonely Vegas bday trip and then a random labor day trip home (after her bday visit and before Thanksgiving/christmas visits. that's a lot of flights home, and before that her mom had visited, then her dad and brother, some one missing genuine connections?) Don't doubt that she has considered moving back to Virginia but at the same time she's too stubborn to keep up that image

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

I wish she would truly admit that she doesn't like Leeroy because he's not a toy size Yorkie she can tote around to fulfill her Instagram Baddie persona. She's had him back for 3 months and he's been in Doggie Daycare like 3 - 4 times. She took him away from his home where he could run with other dogs and be outside whenever he wanted and she stuffed him in that cramped Incense filled apartment. She wanted him because just like her Jeep, she thought it would attract friends or a guy.

Return to “Kayla Lashae”