Nikki Phillippi Part 5

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Phillippi Part 5

Post by busybuyingbins »

an0n wrote: All of this, and it also isn't like someone just spotted them in their basket casually during the vlog. I will say I'm glad to see that they're still using condoms (even though I find that weird for a married couple) cause there were some speculations that Nikki might try for a baby after Rachel got pregnant and holy crap that would be a disaster.
exactly. its not like they're being discreet about it.
and i find that strange too but god, nikki and dan as parents? god that scares me to think about...
formerly known as ashhbby

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by lurkerdoodle »

I mean, they don't want kids yet and Nikki thinks birth control pills are deadly. What other options do they have? Pull out?

What I find strange is that a grown man posted this. I expect this kind of behavior from a 16 year old who just started having sex and is all proud about it. It's sad that at 26 years old, Dan and Nikki still haven't realized that having sex doesn't make them special.

Also, he could have bought a value pack and saved so much more money. This applies to the Monsters too.

yrrebyllil
Informer
Informer

Post by yrrebyllil »

Let's just be thankful they're using condoms and not reproducing. This is also a sign that Nikki's taking her semi monthly shower so we should applaud that as well.

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

i'm not saying there's anything wrong with condoms. they really need them. we don't need any little dan and nikki's running around.
i'm just saying its strange for a married couple. i dunno.

and they don't know how to spend at all. the grocery store is not where you buy them. they're always way more expensive.
formerly known as ashhbby

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

I agree its weird for a married couple especially since sex is just so much better without them and they get really expensive. I know Nikki is against hormonal birth control but I wonder if she's really looked into all kinds like some IUDs are very low in hormones and I'm pretty sure the copper IUD doesn't have any hormones in it. But whatever works for them.

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

IUDs would be a good option and the pill is perfectly safe, but who on this planet really has the power to talk some sense into her? Whatever works for them. So long as they're not making more Phillipis, I'm okay with whatever birth control they use. I also hope they fix Zoe too.

Lastly, is this account (http://instagram.com/thephillippis) really necessary? They're so full of themselves....

Post by Guest »

I'm glad they're not reproducing but if I was Dan I wouldn't flaunt the fact that he's married but has to use condoms. Sucks for him. It's like taking a shower with a raincoat on. ;) But ah well, I feel shitty for judging; at least they're being responsible. I know Nikki doesn't want to use the pill but it could help clear up her skin?

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

This comment received 2 thumbs up on her "Wrecking Ball" video. I swear her viewers are either idiots or 12 years old. :roll:

What music video isn't autotuned? How the hell would you hear her with all the wind in that are of Santa Clarita? Can she ever win?

juicybutthole07
Informer
Informer

Post by juicybutthole07 »

lurkerdoodle wrote:IUDs would be a good option and the pill is perfectly safe, but who on this planet really has the power to talk some sense into her? Whatever works for them. So long as they're not making more Phillipis, I'm okay with whatever birth control they use. I also hope they fix Zoe too.

Lastly, is this account (http://instagram.com/thephillippis) really necessary? They're so full of themselves....

Don't forget their instagram accounts for their dogs too! :roll: I agree it's totally unnecessary for them to have their own personal accounts, and a joint account. I really don't know what the point of that is.

I also think it's odd that a married couple is using condoms...I would think that it's mostly for younger people that are definitely not in any position to be having children, and for people who have multiple sexual partners, but not really for a married couple. Most girls have BC, and if not then they better be damn sure they're being careful about it. I doubt they actually use condoms, he's just doing that for a cheap way to get attention, which I'm sure he's getting. With all of Nikki's whining and crying, I'm sure she'd bitch and complain about how condoms make her vagina uncomfortable :lol:

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

angelaj0921 wrote:This comment received 2 thumbs up on her "Wrecking Ball" video. I swear her viewers are either idiots or 12 years old. :roll:

"What music video isn't autotuned? How the hell would you hear her with all the wind in that are of Santa Clarita? Can she ever win?"
Forgot to put quotation marks in my last post, but obviously the part in bold huge letters is a quote from one of her subscribers.

LadyDaydream
Talker
Talker

Post by LadyDaydream »

I doubt he's even going to use those. Probably just wanted the monsters and the condoms to make a statement. They're so desperate for attention it's pathetic. Nikki's probably too tired to ever give him any lol.

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

I know I'm the one who brought about this topic....but I'm feeling sick from all this Nikki and Dan sex talk. Let's stop it now. Oy vey...

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

yrrebyllil wrote:Let's just be thankful they're using condoms and not reproducing. This is also a sign that Nikki's taking her semi monthly shower so we should applaud that as well.
That was exactly my thought. Bowser is the only mini version of Dan that the world needs!

TallButShort

Post by TallButShort »

1. Pretty sure he put them in there to stir up drama.

2. I find it surprising that people think married couples shouldn't use condoms. If I don't want kids, and I'm married, I will be using condoms still.

dsaurrr
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dsaurrr »

PrncssProtnPowdr wrote:
DamnAsian wrote:Just had to :<

:lol: OMG. Why does she think the world needs this craptastic video? Why?! Even the videos they used to do on the Mickey Mouse Club weren't that lame!

What is her goal with these covers by the way? Is she hoping to get a record deal out of them?
she moves so awkwardly.. even someone with a little dance experience should have some rhythm and not look like steve urkel dancing..

GoneGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GoneGirl »

And, of course, there's a huge cup of effin' iced tea in the basket. Never change, Nikki.

ceedeezy
Learner
Learner

Post by ceedeezy »

What bugs me most about her music video, is that she was so inconsistent. Obviously the song is a very emotional and sad song so it would have been best, albeit cringeworthy since she sucks, for her to actually be sad and look heartbroken the entire video. However, she goes from being sad to happy to looking loke she's about cry to jumping up and down smiling like a maniac. It's so weird.

Post by Guest »

You know what? The more I think about her music video, the more offended and angry it makes me. I know that sounds really stupid, but when I see her smirking throughout a song that's supposed to be about emotional anguish, I get soooo mad. :x

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

So I'm not the only one who wants to punch her in her stupid fire and shave her head?

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

^Trust me you are not alone in wanting to punch her in the face. Hopefully it would bring her back to reality. Lol

Also, is anybody going to make a new thread since we are on page 42? I would do it, but I don't know how. :D

Return to “NikkiPhillippi”