Nikki Phillippi

audrelizabethh
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Phillippi

Post by audrelizabethh »

Can we not bring back this topic? We had just ended it......

audrelizabethh
Debater
Debater

Post by audrelizabethh »

Did anybody else see her recent video? Zooming in on the zits... Yeesh. Thanks for showing me that.

JDBgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JDBgirl »

Yeah the more she wears her spotty cream, the worse her acne looks, IMO!! It's just getting worse and worse!

audrelizabethh
Debater
Debater

Post by audrelizabethh »

JDBgirl wrote:Yeah the more she wears her spotty cream, the worse her acne looks, IMO!! It's just getting worse and worse!
She uses it so much she's probably built a resistance to it. I'm careful to only use mine when the zit just has appeared and then the days after that I use my olay regenerist regenerating serum a ton and do hot compresses on it and it goes away pretty quickly with that. If she actually uses proactiv then that makes sense because that hasn't worked for anybody I know...

pie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pie »

Why would anyone aspire to be Nikki? The only fun thing about her gig is that she gets paid even if she literally does nothing. Even people from Jersey Shore aspired to be more compared to this girl.

If I had that kind of income and free time, I'd use it to better myself. Travel. Take a class. Learn about nutrition since she likes it so much. Take a makeup class if she wants to be a "beauty guru" in the truest sense of the phrase. Pursue a career in dermatology or at least study it since it seems to be a constant source of issue for her. Start a business. Instead it's a whole lot of juicing and showing their bad habits to the world and getting paid for it. And to do what? NOTHING. I can't imagine growing old and doing nothing, wasting my life buying Starbucks tea and showing the world how my world's biggest accomplishment is to get my husband to quit his job so we can both DO NOTHING all day long.

Oh and the occasional collaborations with Luke, or Landon Austin, or whoever, do not count. In case someone here wants to say that Nikki "sings" as part of her talent. :roll: or as proof that she actually does something. Anyone with a worthwhile YouTube gig (ie: Smosh, Ryan Higa, even MICHELLE PHAN who I don't even like) don't have time to be touting around their husband and dogs everywhere they go and film it because they have things to accomplish.

Twiddling around doing nothing because you make money from it is a waste of life. You might as well be in a coma and people can watch you all day long because you don't do anything worthwhile with your able-bodied self.

TL;DR: Nikki can do more but she doesn't, and it's dumb to defend her when there's nothing redeeming about peddling sponsored products and showing your dogs' poop to the world.

charorencebrown
Learner
Learner

Post by charorencebrown »

incognito wrote:Does anyone know what pimple cream she actually uses? All the acne products I've ever use are supposed to be applied and blended in so your skin absorbs it, not just dotted all over the face like that. So weird...
some acne treatments are very drying and they suppose to dry the spot, that's how I use my retinoic acid, because if I use all over my face then it will be flaky and patchy and whatever you call it. But mine absorb by itself.

emmaelizabeth
Learner
Learner

Post by emmaelizabeth »

If I were her, I'd buy a few medical student books on dermatology or nuitrions, since she obviously is too lazy to visit one herself. Their are some REALLY good ones out their that are extremely informative & easy to read, with great tips and tricks. My best friend is studying to be a nuitrionist, and I love reading her text books.

P.S. As a guest in someones house, if they want you take your shoes off, do it. If not, don't bother. And thats "british culture"

emmaelizabeth
Learner
Learner

Post by emmaelizabeth »

In terms of the nuitrional stuff she does, I was looking earlier at the "youtube rules" for people who are partners with youtube, and one rule states "Do not upload content promoting eating disorders." As her channel seems to maybe not directly promototing eating, but showcase really poor eating habbits that could esult in an eating disorder, is Nikki breaking this rule?

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

PrettyAnarchist wrote:I'm not sure if this will be controversial, I certainly hope not, but I have to say something about it:

Apart from all of the other things about this couple that piss me off, I wish they would train their dogs.
Bowser eats Zoe's food and their answer is for Zoe to eat on the sofa? NO. Train your damn dog to eat only its own food. It's really not that difficult, and given that they're at home a lot and Bowser is young, it should be a pretty simple affair.
Also, Bowser humping everything is really not on. I trained my dog out of that in a day.

I just feel really sorry for their dogs. I don't think they're mistreated (apart from lack of exercise), but they have no discipline, and dogs really love to be trained and praised for it. These dogs are just allowed to run wild in a small apartment. :/
Yeah, they obviously don't know or understand the experience of having a dog. They're making everything so hard on themselves when all they have to do is train their dogs. You train them the first year then they'll pretty much be set for life. Otherwise, these dogs are gonna cause them problems forever and it'll all be their fault. Everyone, even dogs, needs discipline. Also, dogs need to go outside and run around and go for walks. They should have began potty training when they first got the dogs, which shouldn't had been an issue being that they are home 24/7 and have the time to take them out. But no, they're lazy and just let their dogs piss and shit all over their house and don't give them enough exercise and fresh air. Ridiculous. Also, they let the dogs eat whatever.. they don't care if they have human food. Well, their dogs are gonna get so used to that and beg them for food every time they see it. Not to mention, Nikki treats Zoe like a doll and Dan doesn't even seem to care for Zoe. They're all about Bowser. So sad.

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

PrettyAnarchist wrote:So glad someone else sees it!
I completely agree that Nikki treats Zoe like a mouse or a baby doll, not a dog. She still needs training and discipline, not just sweaters and a baby voice...
And I feel bad for Bowser, because he especially needs exercise, as he is an active breed, while Zoe is not so much.

It breaks my heart because I have a big, active dog, and he goes on 1 - 2 hour long runs every day. I study full time and work part time, so I feel like if I can find the time early in the morning or in the evening to give my dog the exercise he needs, surely two people who set their own schedules can, too?
It seems like their excuse for not walking Bowser is that he's not well trained enough to be off the lead, and he misbehaves on the lead, but when they walked him on the lead in a vlog, he looked completely fine to me.
Yeah, I have a 5 mo old puppy & I go to school but I still manage to walk him in the park at least 3 times a day, usually even more than that since he is so young. & they only take their dogs out like twice a month :?
The leash excuse is terrible. Thats more of a reason to keep walking him, so that he can get used to being on a leash and they can train him. Not every dog is going to be perfect on the leash when they first start out, most have a difficult time with leashes actually.

LilacWine
Informer
Informer

Post by LilacWine »

My dog was toilet trained within about 2 months, and when he'd had all his vaccinations and it was 'safe' for him to go on proper walks, we as a family took him to the park early one morning and trained him. Now he knows that in order to get a treat he has to sit first, he barks when he wants to be let outside and comes back to you when he's called when your out on a walk. It really isn't that hard to train them.
<3

Rach2004
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rach2004 »

For barely 'working' they should have all the time in the world to train their dogs properly, but no. They are lazy! I can't believe these 'kids' want a baby in the next couple years. Yes they are old enough age wise but they are just far too immature.

MissRachiexx
Learner
Learner

Post by MissRachiexx »

emmaelizabeth wrote:In terms of the nuitrional stuff she does, I was looking earlier at the "youtube rules" for people who are partners with youtube, and one rule states "Do not upload content promoting eating disorders." As her channel seems to maybe not directly promototing eating, but showcase really poor eating habbits that could esult in an eating disorder, is Nikki breaking this rule?
I don't know but she needs to be reported now, look at the comment someone made on her vlog "gifts with ingrid, rachel & byron"

While watching your blogs i have gotten motivated to eat better! i have been drinking more water and have been having more and more green juices! thank you!!! keep up the work nikki! your so healthy!
Reply ·

My reply:

MissRachiexx 1 second ago
She's not healthy, ugh

This girl thinks the way to get healthy is to only have liquid! Someone report Nikki!

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

At the very least, Nikki needs to add a disclaimer to her videos stating that she is not a certified nutritionist or dietician and to consult a doctor before following her dumbass footsteps.

BriningLikeDon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriningLikeDon »

It annoys me so much how Nikki is SOO dependent on Dan. She goes EVERYWHERE with him. She cannot even get her hair done alone. It's crazy. I love my husband dearly, but you shouldn't be so dependent on them, it is not healthy.
Also, when she was talking about her hair after she got it done she was saying something along the lines of, "This look isn't typically something that I would wear walking down the street, but it's so glamorous". Yes, Nikki, we know you would never dare to curl your hair, because you don't give a flying flip about how you look, obviously... you're SUCH a beauty "guru".
Formerly ORgirl89

Informer
Informer

Post by 8123 »

Dunno if this was mentioned already. But did anyone notice that they were basically mocking their comments when Nikki's hair was wet? She was talking about her zits and she said, "I'm detoxing." Then Dan said, "You're not detoxing, you're just being unhealthy." I was like, WOW DAN GETS IT. But then Nikki was like, "TOO MANY VEGETABLES. I'M BEING SO UNHEALTHY. It's really bad." and Dan goes, "So unhealthy."

They obviously are too dumb, stubborn, or prideful to get it through their head.
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell.

lisa123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lisa123 »

orgirl89 wrote:It annoys me so much how Nikki is SOO dependent on Dan. She goes EVERYWHERE with him. She cannot even get her hair done alone. It's crazy. I love my husband dearly, but you shouldn't be so dependent on them, it is not healthy.
Also, when she was talking about her hair after she got it done she was saying something along the lines of, "This look isn't typically something that I would wear walking down the street, but it's so glamorous". Yes, Nikki, we know you would never dare to curl your hair, because you don't give a flying flip about how you look, obviously... you're SUCH a beauty "guru".
I noticed that too with both Rachel and Nikki...they never go anywhere without their husbands or wives...when byron is out rachel complains of being bored and having nothing to do and same with byron...and then Nikki and Dan go everywhere together....

JDBgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JDBgirl »

I noticed the mocking comments they made! They think they're funny. Yeah, pretty sure detoxing wouldn't make your skin get worse and worse...

And I agree, they need to learn to be independent. They don't need their husbands with them every second of the day.. I'm assuming they're in the bathroom with them when they take a poop too.

Return to “NikkiPhillippi”