As much as I dislike Zoe, I don't think you can blame her for causing obesity

Minniewinniexx
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Desperatella - 280390 attempts at trapping gorgeous part

Post by Minniewinniexx »

Long term lurker here!! I HATE Zoe’s short hair, it really ages and I hate the blonde too... she looked so much better brunette with longer hair, she’s morphed into poppy who is equally as gross

Minniewinniexx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Minniewinniexx »

kikidrk12 wrote:I am not sure if you remember, last year Alfie and Zoe played mini golf with a young girl that had cancer? She died today. I had been following her journey since then. I feel incredibly sad, she was only 16.
Really sad news :( :love2:

merryheleen
Informer
Informer

Post by merryheleen »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:“Want to spot a narcissist? Self-centred people have distinct 'thicker and denser' eyebrows, claim scientists”

Curtsy of daily mail online
(A website just as annoying, fake and irritating as Zoe herself.)

But do they have a point with this “study” I wonder. :? :?
I suppose the whole Mediterranean/ Latin america/ middle east regions are populated by narcissists then?!

BaskingShark
Learner
Learner

Post by BaskingShark »

merryheleen wrote:
Oohthedrama_ wrote:“Want to spot a narcissist? Self-centred people have distinct 'thicker and denser' eyebrows, claim scientists”

I suppose the whole Mediterranean/ Latin america/ middle east regions are populated by narcissists then?!
To be fair it is the Daily Mail, Britain's least informed most closeted racist paper second only to The Sun, don't take them seriously xxx

sarwah17
Talker
Talker

Post by sarwah17 »

Not sure if this has been discussed, but Zoe just registered a new company! Any ideas what it's for? https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11379383

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

Another company?
Am I alone in not having a single clue what these companies and her employees do?

Apple In My Pie
Informer
Informer

Post by Apple In My Pie »

Jeez, this thread moves so quickly! I haven’t watched zoe’s vlogs this month, so have only lurked on this thread. Madness how she’s gotten another company - I really don’t understand what more she can flog. Bit of a strange name for it, too. :(

New thread title: Businessella: 280390 companies but 000000 work in any of them ?

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

BaskingShark wrote:
merryheleen wrote:

To be fair it is the Daily Mail, Britain's least informed most closeted racist paper second only to The Sun, don't take them seriously xxx
Daily Mail is clickbait bullshine. They’re very conservative so they’re probably aware the study insinuates “foreigners” would be narcissistic. Either that or they’re having a pop at women. The two things the Mail hates are immigrants and women.

Rootella- 280390 donuts for the startup company kitchens

sonnenschein
Informer
Informer

Desperatella - 280390 attempts at trapping gorgeous part 71

Post by sonnenschein »

sarwah17 wrote:Not sure if this has been discussed, but Zoe just registered a new company! Any ideas what it's for? https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11379383
The premise of Alfie’s podcast that he’s supposedly “launching soon” is using anonymous confessions/secrets from subscribers which they submitted on a website - he tweeted about it a while ago. Not sure if it’s that.

Owli
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Owli »

Minniewinniexx wrote:
kikidrk12 wrote:I am not sure if you remember, last year Alfie and Zoe played mini golf with a young girl that had cancer? She died today. I had been following her journey since then. I feel incredibly sad, she was only 16.
Really sad news :( :love2:
i have been following Sophia's journey as well. so sad :(

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

sonnenschein wrote:
sarwah17 wrote:Not sure if this has been discussed, but Zoe just registered a new company! Any ideas what it's for? <a class="vglnk" href="https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11379383[/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>beta</span><span>.</span><span>companieshouse</span><span>.</span><span>gov</span><span>.</span><span>uk</span><span>/</span><span>company</span><span>/</span><span>11379383</span><span>[/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

The premise of Alfie’s podcast that he’s supposedly “launching soon” is using anonymous confessions/secrets from subscribers which they submitted on a website - he tweeted about it a while ago. Not sure if it’s that.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 96a4b2.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180602</span><span>/</span><span>94cbcb506c078d3a4d7d6c540f96a4b2</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
I said this before, but I really don’t think it’s the podcast (what he’s using the secrets for). Alfie is far to greedy and arrogant, so there is no way he would have Zoe as the sole officer on a company that he has a major part of. He keeps talking about it being HIS even though Zoe was a guest on at least one episode. If for some reason it is the podcast, it’ll be some sketchy accounting going on then, because why wouldn’t the host and person who started the podcast be an officer of the company?

Alfie mentioned they have a bunch of apps and a game coming out this year so it could be that. Or maybe it has to do with her blog, now that she won’t be handling that herself anymore (although she’s hired people and posted job listings and the blog is still dead).

sarwah17
Talker
Talker

Post by sarwah17 »

sonnenschein wrote:
sarwah17 wrote:Not sure if this has been discussed, but Zoe just registered a new company! Any ideas what it's for? <a class="vglnk" href="https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11379383[/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>beta</span><span>.</span><span>companieshouse</span><span>.</span><span>gov</span><span>.</span><span>uk</span><span>/</span><span>company</span><span>/</span><span>11379383</span><span>[/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 96a4b2.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180602</span><span>/</span><span>94cbcb506c078d3a4d7d6c540f96a4b2</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
I forgot about this, thank you! I wonder why Alfie isn't a partner then though?

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

sonnenschein wrote:

Sounds like they are copying PostSecret. :shock:

fatdan113
Informer
Informer

Post by fatdan113 »

Hiya Barbiella :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Hi Ken!
Do you want to go for a ride?
Sure Ken
Jump in ..............

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

Watching Phil Lester's latest video where he looks back at old videos made me realise how round his face has become as well, even though he's still thin. Maybe it's a youtuber problem caused by sitting indoors all day, eating c**p, he's only 3 years older then Zoe. But then I realised his old videos are from when he was about 18, it's still mad that Zoe's bloat face has crept up on her in just 4 years. I want to take them both out for some fresh air and a detox.

What shall we call the new thread? She's not been up to much except having disgusting roots, face bloat, pretending she has hard days at the office, and being in the news for the obesity study.

youtubeex
Lurker
Lurker

Post by youtubeex »

baloonella - 280390 wrinkles and you're only 28 part 72

Canklerella - 280390 cakes eventually make their mark part 72

Rootslikehella - 280390 reasons to fire Samantha Cusick part 72

bleepblop
Lurker