Popella - 280390 ways to desperately twin with Poppy (70)

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Popella - 280390 ways to desperately twin with Poppy (70

Post by AmenAmen91 »

AmenAmen91 wrote: - She doesn't deserve that PO BOX. Remember the last vlog a PR company sent the safe makeup box and asked her to post it on Instagram for clues to unlock it. She moaned it was "too much work", Alfie tried guessing the combo then she gave up.
How many girls would of died for that package! She's so ungrateful
EVIDENCE OF HER UNGRATEFUL ASS: This vlog!!

At 12:00

She picks up the PR card/ instructions "Need a hit to crack the code. Post your safe and tag. OH MY GAWD I HAVE TO WORK IT OUT"
Then she leaves it for Holly and Alfie to work

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

BeccaRain
Learner
Learner

Post by BeccaRain »

sonnenschein wrote:She wants to run a marathon...... wtf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think that maybe she should try a 5k first. Or even a one mile fun run. Heck, she should probably just try starting with...a yoga or pilates class? That might be too much even. Perhaps stretching?

lavenderlemons

Post by lavenderlemons »

AmenAmen91 wrote:VLOG: ALMOST CHOCKED & SUN IS FINALLY HERE

- Wait she went to the office. Got there about 11am. Stated she would have lunch at about 12. Left probably at 2pm to see her therapist. So really she "worked" about 1/2 hours aka had meetings/sat on the floor opening PO BOXES at the office

And all she did was moan??

- She doesn't deserve that PO BOX. Remember the last vlog a PR company sent the safe makeup box and asked her to post it on Instagram for clues to unlock it. She moaned it was "too much work", Alfie tried guessing the combo then she gave up.
How many girls would of died for that package! She's so ungrateful

-"Me and Alfie don't know how to jumpstart a car. Can you Google it" -- Zalfie both are idiots. Before I could drive this year I knew how to jumpstart a car..it's not rocket science

- I use to jealous of her house. But now meh. Maybe it's the decor or the accumulation of junk.

- They make it so obvz their therapist has suggested these dates.

- Zoe "Quite a few people think I'm not writing my Instagram posts" -- lol... ok maybe she is but not because she wants to, but because she's trynna trick the Instagram algorithms.

- When Zoe said she wanted to run a marathon and Alfie basically said bitch you can't even run up stairs.

- Alfie saying he wouldn't have the time to train -- he spends his time doing nothing!!

- Zoe "It's a day I want to get in the bath and get into my PJs" -- isn't that everyday

- Love the fact she always shows herself "writing" her book -- flashbacks of the ghostwriter scandal

It's the decor. That house (from the beginning) is so dark, rigid and unwelcoming. Every room looks like some sort of cave... even the conservatory! The only room I have seen that looks the least bit inviting is the upstairs conference room and that's practically empty now. I used to actually like her home decor style. I loved her set up in her apartment. The gray couch mixed with the yellows and purples seemed so cheerful and homey to me.

What's not homey is a completely black dining room with pink neon lights. Like I would feel so weird if I walked into someone's house for dinner and they sat me down in a black room. It's just common sense, don't paint an entire room black unless it's a room designated as your dungeon or torture chamber.

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

My dream outcome: Zalfie breaks up and Zoe starts dating multiple men, partying in London etc

I want a thread named #Hoe-lella: 280390 messy antics and we feeling it!

Alas it will never happen...but a bitch can dream

Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

justmiss
Informer
Informer

Post by justmiss »

I don't get why she claims not to drink alcohol, while we see Alfie getting beer and then gin and tonic. And he is driving! This gets on my nerve and it's not the first time they are doing this.
On the other hand I feel like Zoe drinks but keeps pretending that those are non-alcoholic.

By the way great date - Alfie being in every clip on the phone. Such couple goals ;)

Apple In My Pie
Informer
Informer

Post by Apple In My Pie »

Aye I don’t understand this SMM lark. So according to that vlog Zoe is adamant that as of now she doesn’t have a SMM but will be getting one soon, and the SMM won’t be writing on her main social media’s, only the side ones. Personally I don’t believe this as her captions have changed so drastically in tone etc. But I don’t believe that she’s been in charge of the Zoella lifestyle/beauty accounts all this time, surely? They *always* came across as a bit more rigid and scripted ie. the work of a SMM rather than Zoe herself. :?

Mmm. Perhaps it’s just me being picky. Again. :D Apple-In-My-Picky-Pie :D

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

AmenAmen91 wrote:My dream outcome: Zalfie breaks up and Zoe starts dating multiple men, partying in London etc

Alas it will never happen...but a bitch can dream ImageImage

I hope your dream comes true, for all of us. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gracelizzy
Learner
Learner

Post by gracelizzy »

justmiss wrote:I don't get why she claims not to drink alcohol, while we see Alfie getting beer and then gin and tonic. And he is driving! This gets on my nerve and it's not the first time they are doing this.
On the other hand I feel like Zoe drinks but keeps pretending that those are non-alcoholic.

By the way great date - Alfie being in every clip on the phone. Such couple goals ;)
This was so terrible with the drunk driving, I hope they get pulled up on this somewhere, if she wasn't drinking alcohol then why didn't she drive back?

I have no problem with adults not drinking alcohol, I hardly ever drink because I don't like it too much, but to actively say it so damn much like it's a big deal pisses me off! You're not on a gold pedestal above everyone else Zoe because you don't drink alcohol!

Apple In My Pie
Informer
Informer

Post by Apple In My Pie »

AmenAmen91 wrote:My dream outcome: Zalfie breaks up and Zoe starts dating multiple men, partying in London etc

Oh god - the possibilities.

Hoella - 280390 split condoms
Hoella - pulled those knickers off 280390 times
... 280390 one night stands
... 280390 men in one night

< happy sigh >

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

^ Yeah, that day in the future when she has to order more knickers at ASOS because she lost the other ones at a male friends house. - You go Zoe! :rofl:

Ailurus
Learner
Learner

Post by Ailurus »

Lol.

Stop_it_GAbberz
Learner
Learner

Post by Stop_it_GAbberz »

Kiem wrote:
xIts_JJx wrote:Image

I do think this is the best she's looked in a while
Ewww!!!
Nala's anal glands on the table? That is absolutely disgusting!
I hate that fake film photography filter she keeps using. It’s the same dust filter every time with the exact same marks on it.
Trying to be cool and edgy but with minimal effort
:love2: you can't have everything, but you can have peace of mind :love2:

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

Alfie can switch on the happy chat when he wants to (the most animated we see him in this vlog is when he thinks Zoe's camera is his and he starts talking about chocolate), but he can't be bothered to be happy around Zoe. I bet he'll say he's knackered because he spent the day before having a gym session and playing football with his friends (that's like, a month's activity in one day for Alfie), but even if he's tired there's no need to be rude. He's on his phone at dinner, he's barely engaging with her, he shoots down her bucket list comment (even though it's SO funny, the thought of Zoe ever running, and he's absolutely right to be astounded that she'd want to do that). When he was saying it's hard work to her, and that basically he doesn't believe she'll ever do it, I thought - she might do when she's in her late 30's like her mum did, but they won't be together then. I also thought, I bet as soon as they get home Alfie will say he needs to do some work, and yep he was off.

Zoe looked so much like Gail Platt when she was typing. Also - we know you're not writing that book Zoe, no matter how many time lapses you do. The book is just a bunch of lists around photos anyway, big deal. You could maybe write those, all the ideas you've stolen from Pinterest - oh sorry, your two years of hard work since you thought of this idea - but the intro will be done by someone else. I can't believe she spent less then 3 hours at the office, and felt like she needed coffee.

These two looked so boring together. Alfie only comes alive when he's with friends or when he's upstairs jacking off to girls on instagram who look like Marcus' girlfriend. He has more fun with her brother. He would leave Zoe in a heartbeat if it didn't mean his easy access to money would nosedive in about two years time.

shite+++
Debater
Debater

Post by shite+++ »

I kinda felt a bit sorry for her in the latest vlog even though I think she is oblivious to how disinterested and rude Alfie is to her.
Like fair enough the thought of her running a marathon any time soon is laughable but she was right it is possible for marathon runners to start late, and for his lazy ass self who was panting like their inbred dog in the sun in one of his vlogs lately after cycling up a road to shoot her down is rude and unsupportive.

GothMoth
Informer
Informer

Post by GothMoth »

She doesn’t write her posts... hasnt there been an “Alfie & I”?? She’d definitely put “myself & Alfie”

:x

fancynancy_
Talker
Talker

Post by fancynancy_ »

I don't feel sorry for zoe at all. Alfie looks so unhappy, honestly, I feel bad for him, I know a lot of people have a lot of things they hate about him, me not so much. I genuinely think he's checked out of the relationship, but he's in so deep he doesn't know how to get out now, what with their zalfie brand, home, offices etc. Frankly just break it off, he's too young to feel like he has to settle down if he doesn't want to. It's painful to watch his dead eyes and zoe over compensating every vlog.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

ugh that camembert looked good. how silly they have to share that they both talk to therapists. 24/7 it's all about them.

Smarties
Informer
Informer

Post by Smarties »

I also noticed that Alfie commented on Louise’s photo. Since people have mentioned it’s weird that he commented on Zoe’s. Struck me as odd too since all she did was mention Marcus and make a “joke”. But idk if he comments on her posts regularly since I don’t follow him on instagram.

clublauf
Learner
Learner

Post by clublauf »

fancynancy_ wrote:I don't feel sorry for zoe at all. Alfie looks so unhappy, honestly, I feel bad for him, I know a lot of people have a lot of things they hate about him, me not so much. I genuinely think he's checked out of the relationship, but he's in so deep he doesn't know how to get out now, what with their zalfie brand, home, offices etc. Frankly just break it off, he's too young to feel like he has to settle down if he doesn't want to. It's painful to watch his dead eyes and zoe over compensating every vlog.
He's an adult, and he should know when it's time to check out of a relationship if it's not working. I don't think any amount of trying can fix them, and even if it could, he doesn't seem to want to put in the effort. Even though there's a zalfie brand, he's definitely doing this to himself at this point. He's making sacrifices in his personal life (and frankly, Zoe's) for money.

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

Yep, Aflie is so lazy and money-driven. This is the guy who was jealous of the splodge doodle book the other day, and what an easy concept it was. He wants to do the minimum in life and get the most money. The thought of giving that up is worse for him then having a better relationship, so he keeps ploughing away with all the therapy. They are obviously making some compromises with the travel, but it's not really adventure when they just do the same things they do at home. Alfie needs to go on a trip by himself, or with Louis or someone, and see if he can imagine life without Zoe and her money. He's got more than enough to be comfortable for a while, and he's a landlord which would bring in a regular income. He'd probably find that without Zoe he'd spend less on gadgets anyway because he wouldn't need to fill a hole in his life, and it would be so much more interesting for all of us to see what happens in their lives. He might not necessarily be the one viewers give up on - when Kalel and Anthony broke up people were saying she'd become irrelevant, but turns out people are way more interested in watching her boring-a** life than millionaire ex Anthony's.

Return to “Zoella”