New thread!

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Boobella - 280390 Cup Sizes Too Big [Part 69]

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

So Alfie can easily drop £5-10K on a gangsta necklace for Zoe but he can't buy her a ring, which I find curious. He's got the money, the house, the dog etc, but he just will not propose!?

By getting engaged to her, he's not saying let's get married next year, he's just simply saying "I want to marry you one day, and be with you forever" - but it's like he can't commit to saying that, which for Zoe must be a bit daunting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheWonderWoman
Learner
Learner

Post by TheWonderWoman »

The thing that got me was that at the end of his vlog their faces were SO CLOSE and I expected him to give her a quick kiss but he didn't... surely a normal couple would have kissed with them being that close, especially since she was saying how much he'd spoiled her there should have been a thank you kiss, but instead she just moved her head down so his mouth was near her cheek... he didn't even kiss her on the side of the face/forehead which would have been sweet, he just stayed there with her hair in his eye... SO AWKWARD.

GothMoth
Informer
Informer

Post by GothMoth »

She wants the biggest pizza DELIEVERED so she can take pics with it, making comments to suggest she is going to eat all of it, when in reality she will have half of a slice. We will see in the background of a vlog that shes taken a few bites and left it on a table. The next morning 3/4 of the pizza will be in the bin.

I bet $3000-$9000 USD on it

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

TheWonderWoman wrote:The thing that got me was that at the end of his vlog their faces were SO CLOSE and I expected him to give her a quick kiss but he didn't... surely a normal couple would have kissed with them being that close, especially since she was saying how much he'd spoiled her there should have been a thank you kiss, but instead she just moved her head down so his mouth was near her cheek... he didn't even kiss her on the side of the face/forehead which would have been sweet, he just stayed there with her hair in his eye... SO AWKWARD.
I feel like they do this just so the teen fandom doesn’t lose their minds over ZALFIE KISSING (!!!!).

sweetcorn
Learner
Learner

Post by sweetcorn »

TheWonderWoman wrote:The thing that got me was that at the end of his vlog their faces were SO CLOSE and I expected him to give her a quick kiss but he didn't... surely a normal couple would have kissed with them being that close, especially since she was saying how much he'd spoiled her there should have been a thank you kiss, but instead she just moved her head down so his mouth was near her cheek... he didn't even kiss her on the side of the face/forehead which would have been sweet, he just stayed there with her hair in his eye... SO AWKWARD.
i noticed that too. like she pressed the side of her forehead on to his lips but he kept talking lol it was weird

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

MoanyMinnie wrote:So Alfie can easily drop £5-10K on a gangsta necklace for Zoe but he can't buy her a ring, which I find curious. He's got the money, the house, the dog etc, but he just will not propose!?

By getting engaged to her, he's not saying let's get married next year, he's just simply saying "I want to marry you one day, and be with you forever" - but it's like he can't commit to saying that, which for Zoe must be a bit daunting!

Don't think his hesitation to propose has anything to do with the cost of an engagement ring..

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

oh my god. I can't believe she's not embarrassed of just everything about her life :(

TheWonderWoman
Learner
Learner

Post by TheWonderWoman »

Maybe he didn't want to be cliché and propose on her birthday, so he's got her all disappointed so that he can propose in a few days and she won't expect it... because up until now she's been fully expecting it which won't make it as exciting. It's unlikely, but possible...

ecl663
Learner
Learner

Post by ecl663 »

MoanyMinnie wrote:So Alfie can easily drop £5-10K on a gangsta necklace for Zoe but he can't buy her a ring, which I find curious. He's got the money, the house, the dog etc, but he just will not propose!?

Except if he did propose, Zoe would 100% want to get married next year. Especially because then she'd be right on track to be pregnant by 30.

Honestly, I don't see the point of long engagements. If you're in a serious relationship but feel you're too young/not ready yet/etc. for marriage right now, just be honest with your partner about that, you shouldn't need to propose to prove that you're committed. The problem is Alfie seems to dance around the topic of marriage when Zoe brings it up.

sailor_mars
Informer
Informer

Post by sailor_mars »

Alfie seems to be trying very hard to turn Zoe into a stereotypical “chav” with fashion, and it seems to be working.
https://hooktube.com/
Public service announcement:
USE HOOKTUBE TO WATCH ALL YOUTUBER’S WITHOUT GIVING THEM A VIEW!

heyguyssotoday
Debater
Debater

Post by heyguyssotoday »

The thing about Alfie proposing is...because they'd want maximum exposure, the perfect Instagram pics, the perfect videos, probably sponsorships and it'd be such "news" in the YouTube world and so on and so forth, I think a proposal will be planned within an inch of its poor life.

There's no way it'd be a surprise or spontaneous. They would have talked about it, planned where it would happen so it's Insta-worthy, how it's going to be filmed, all the angles, best time of day, time of year so it can either help with the promotion of one of their shitty products, or it won't get in the way of other shitty product announcements, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

So that's my theory. Zoe will never be surprised by a proposal b/c they need to capture it all so they can make the big buck$, per usual.

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

sailor_mars wrote:Alfie seems to be trying very hard to turn Zoe into a stereotypical “chav” with fashion, and it seems to be working.
Lol..it's not like her own style is any better.

burkealurk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by burkealurk »

I used to work for a large Instagram social media influencer type company, everything I did...even if I wasn't on the clock had to be documented for possible Instagram photos. So when I see their little trip and all of their iNsTa-wOrtHy sHots, I actually feel mentally exhausted looking at them. Their whole trip has been about Instagram photos. I'm not saying don't document your fun trip but damn....imagine walking around all day and posing multiple times in front of stuff to get the right photo....with everyone in your group wanting a cool photo....and then on to the next instagrammable spot.

It's tiring, enjoy the moment otherwise they will look back at all of their cool photos they took and barely really remember soaking anything in. Just my opinion.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Someone really needs to take Boomerang away from her.

magucken
Informer
Informer

Post by magucken »

^ Thank you, lol I thought I was the only one despising all those stupid boomerangs. Why is this still a thing.
This used to be a lot more fun

booish
Talker
Talker

Post by booish »

UGH. Another night in with delivery pizza :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I have to return some videotapes.

Post by Guest »

She will forever be known as Zoe 'What's A Prawn' Sugg to me from now on. I just can't. :rofl:

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

heyguyssotoday wrote:The thing about Alfie proposing is...because they'd want maximum exposure, the perfect Instagram pics, the perfect videos, probably sponsorships and it'd be such "news" in the YouTube world and so on and so forth, I think a proposal will be planned within an inch of its poor life.

There's no way it'd be a surprise or spontaneous. They would have talked about it, planned where it would happen so it's Insta-worthy, how it's going to be filmed, all the angles, best time of day, time of year so it can either help with the promotion of one of their shitty products, or it won't get in the way of other shitty product announcements, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

So that's my theory. Zoe will never be surprised by a proposal b/c they need to capture it all so they can make the big buck$, per usual.

This is the most reasonable and valid speculation on a possible proposal I've read. It would blow me away and completely shatter my impression of them if he did it spontaneously, because that would mean they couldn't milk it.

coffelatte
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by coffelatte »

Don't forget he complained how expensive the bra's are! He and Zoe don't think twice about buying clothes over 1000 pounds but they can't accept a bra 50 pounds bra (so sad about their sex life if they don't care about that stuff)
-english is not my first language-

Return to “Zoella”