Bestsella Bookella - 280390 other people doing the work Part

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Bestsella Bookella - 280390 other people doing the work Part

Post by toryvilla »

While Zoe takes instas of all the people doing the actual work.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

xoxooo
Debater
Debater

Re: Bestsella Bookella - 280390 other people doing the work

Post by xoxooo »

<3
i type too fast and yet, i am too lazy to proof read my texts, so sorry for my 1000 typos <3

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

:tu:

meowelseh
Informer
Informer

Post by meowelseh »

8-)

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

Omg she must be loving recreating her favourite holidays :roll:

Still don’t understand why this book is necessary. Her birthday setup was tacky, IMO. No cohesive theme or anything. The Halloween setup looks cluttered. She sucks.

Glass_halffull
Learner
Learner

Post by Glass_halffull »

I don't know how to quote from other threads so I'm just gonna copy and paste the comment here

From activewear87 "You know what bores me? People going on about their ages! It’s so boring! So what there’s 4 years between them, there’s 4 years between my Brother and his now fiancé and they are the same ages as them.

I’m no where near their biggest fan yes I do find them irritating and immature AF!"

It's not the age gap as such that is the problem, there's a gap between me and my partner and I am the older one out of us, but it's how immature they both act. Fair enough they both act immature and childish but soon enough Zoe is going to be nearly 30s and wanting to "grow up" whereas Alfie will still be acting like an 18 year old? Its not the age gap that is solely the problem its their personalities that go along with it
"The only thing certain in life is that nothing is certain"

yui-0902
Talker
Talker

Post by yui-0902 »

Oh god. These photoshoots are getting ridiculous. They all look fake as hell.

I know they are living in a different house now.
Below are the actual screenshots of Halloween party she did in 2016. See the differences?
The only same thing is the same group of people-Soppy, ringworm manchild, and pet Mark...
video:https://hooktube.com/watch?v=3ihrNAaBZU8

*English is not my first language. Sorry if there's any grammar error.

newtoyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by newtoyou »

Jasmine S wrote:Omg she must be loving recreating her favourite holidays :roll:

Still don’t understand why this book is necessary. Her birthday setup was tacky, IMO. No cohesive theme or anything. The Halloween setup looks cluttered. She sucks.
Me neither tbh. I just dont see her "18-24" audience buying a book to tell them how to be a perfect hostess. That age range arent gonna generally have their own huge house to host people either. Older people might find it kind of patronising, or just something they can easily find on pinterest.

Also to go back to what I said when this first came out, this book reminds me of Pippa Middleton's, which was ripped to shreds. I think it'd be good as a blog post series instead.

lexibae
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lexibae »

Glass_halffull wrote:I don't know how to quote from other threads so I'm just gonna copy and paste the comment here

From activewear87 "You know what bores me? People going on about their ages! It’s so boring! So what there’s 4 years between them, there’s 4 years between my Brother and his now fiancé and they are the same ages as them.

I’m no where near their biggest fan yes I do find them irritating and immature AF!"

It's not the age gap as such that is the problem, there's a gap between me and my partner and I am the older one out of us, but it's how immature they both act. Fair enough they both act immature and childish but soon enough Zoe is going to be nearly 30s and wanting to "grow up" whereas Alfie will still be acting like an 18 year old? Its not the age gap that is solely the problem its their personalities that go along with it
Yes! That's the whole deal. Zoe is desperate to get married and start having babies while Alfie's need for children was satisfied with a puppy. They're at completely different stages in their life, which is fine 24 is super young to get married and have children so I understand why Alfie isn't ready to make that leap, but most couples would probably break up and move on while they stay together.

Pixiemoon
Learner
Learner

Post by Pixiemoon »

newtoyou wrote:
Jasmine S wrote:Omg she must be loving recreating her favourite holidays :roll:

Me neither tbh. I just dont see her "18-24" audience buying a book to tell them how to be a perfect hostess. That age range arent gonna generally have their own huge house to host people either. Older people might find it kind of patronising, or just something they can easily find on pinterest.

Also to go back to what I said when this first came out, this book reminds me of Pippa Middleton's, which was ripped to shreds. I think it'd be good as a blog post series instead.
I agree - it would be better as a series on her re-launched website.
I just don't understand how they get all the book allocations so wrong.
Tanya with a Christmas book while Zoe has a book club? I know it's been said before, but it would make way more sense for Zoe to have a Christmas book and Tanya to do this cordially invited nonsense.

I really thought that she might up her game a little bit with the 'hosting' for the book, to give it more of an adult slant but apparently not?! We've all had joke balloons and stuff for our birthdays or around our office desk but if you're actually hosting an event you don't need a book to tell you the basics, you want something more in depth that you couldn't think of in seconds while in the party aisle of the pound shop.

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

These threads really do move Jesus :rofl:

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

I don't understand this book. You can see all this kind of content on Pinterest and Instagram, and no one would need it in a book where you only get one set of ideas for each season, people want to browse multiple ideas and images. If anyone else pitched this to a publisher they'd say no thanks, this kind of thing doesn't work in book format, but they are counting on Zoella's dumb fans to just buy it for the sake of it being her's. The tragic thing about Zoe's parties is that NO ONE comes to them. She goes to all that decorating trouble to just sit and stuff her face and watch films with her boyfriend and his family.

idk2
Informer
Informer

Post by idk2 »

:tu:

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

GetRichFromLies wrote:I don't understand this book. You can see all this kind of content on Pinterest and Instagram, and no one would need it in a book where you only get one set of ideas for each season, people want to browse multiple ideas and images. If anyone else pitched this to a publisher they'd say no thanks, this kind of thing doesn't work in book format, but they are counting on Zoella's dumb fans to just buy it for the sake of it being her's. The tragic thing about Zoe's parties is that NO ONE comes to them. She goes to all that decorating trouble to just sit and stuff her face and watch films with her boyfriend and his family.
I love how Zoe has worked so hard to show this book was all her idea, look she even came up with the title...when the idea itself is terrible. Good work miss girlboss :tu:

Step 1 in becoming a girlboss: have a built in army of minions who would buy dog shit if you sold it to them in pretty packaging.

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

Look at all that perfectly made food! No wonder Alfie said they had 20 cars there. Must have a team of pro chefs cooking it all.

Showing the process is just showing perfectly how much help she has. All she is is the face.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

I think she will be seriously slated when the book is released.

PrettyInATeacup

Post by PrettyInATeacup »

think zoella fancies herself as a nigella, does she not realise people know that she doesn't do the things that are going in the book?!

she orders deliveroo and pjs and thats it!

Blubs
Debater
Debater

Post by Blubs »

yui-0902 wrote:Oh god. These photoshoots are getting ridiculous. They all look fake as hell.

Haha when I scrolled past this I thought the banner was her arms! Gave me a good laugh.

The book had the possibility of being alright. But the more snippets she shows, the more it looks to be just a stagnant one dimensional mood board.

fatdan113
Informer
Informer

Post by fatdan113 »

They had to redo the "birthday party " shot from yesterday :rofl: :rofl:

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

LaurieLaurie wrote:I think she will be seriously slated when the book is released.
I think gg’ers and the minions are the only ones who care at this point.

It’s pretty low risk. When she lied about writing a fiction novel, that was shitty because she pretended it had been a lifelong passion, etc.

The advent calendar was ridiculously overpriced. But this book you could flip through it and see if it’s useful to you, then decide whether or not you want to buy it at the price point.

And it’s understandable that for the photos, she would do it professionally rather than use pictures from her own get togethers. So even needing team of help isn’t so bad.

I don’t really see how there could be any scandal for this one. But I also don’t see how profitable it will be.

Return to “Zoella”