12 Days of Christmas advent calendar FAIL!

Lovely Rita
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

12 Days of Christmas advent calendar FAIL!

Post by Lovely Rita »

Looks like Zoella's latest product isn't too popular. Apparently the gifts behind the doors are cheap tat, one of them is a bag of glitter. A BAG OF FREAKIN' GLITTER! Also a pen and a notebook :roll: And a few other bits of shite - the two candles are the only decent gifts.

Retailing at £50. Hmmm, Zoe what happened to you caring about product quality and value for money, eh? The reviews are pretty funny as are the pathetic attempts at gifts.

50 bloody quid, for that money I want caviar, jewellery and Chris Hemsworth holding a bottle of champagne behind those doors.

Also seen on the Boots website a beanie hat and coffee flask gift set for £18. Honestly if you buy this rubbish you deserve to be ripped off.

http://www.boots.com/zoella-12-days-of- ... r-10235552

http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/13/oh-dear-p ... r-7074730/

Lovely Rita
Learner
Learner

Re: 12 Days of Christmas advent calendar FAIL!

Post by Lovely Rita »

Jack Dean, you funny bugger :rofl:

Literallysocozy
Talker
Talker

Post by Literallysocozy »

The stuff inside isn’t even worth half the price ??? How could they put this on the market?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

StateOfNirvana_
Informer
Informer

Post by StateOfNirvana_ »

I get that the retailers make the price points...but as a product creator, if you don’t like the price point of YOUR product, why would you not contact the retailer immediately??? Sometimes Zoe confuses me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDuchess
Learner
Learner

Post by TheDuchess »

I think the bit I don’t understand is how she can brazen out all the furore about this. She has no shame!

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

Her reaction and explanation was so average. I hope parents stop supporting her. Their salaries are literally her salary.

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

I wonder how many they ended up selling

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

Me too, the reviews went IN on how bad it was :/. I think had it been cheaper, it wouldn't have been such a big deal, but that was a waste of money for a lot of people.

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

cherryGummybear wrote:Me too, the reviews went IN on how bad it was :/. I think had it been cheaper, it wouldn't have been such a big deal, but that was a waste of money for a lot of people.
it wasnt even 12 days of good stuff; it was cheap bits and bobs :? whoever at boots set the price needs their head checked

silverdun
Talker
Talker

Post by silverdun »

Micapika wrote:
cherryGummybear wrote:Me too, the reviews went IN on how bad it was :/. I think had it been cheaper, it wouldn't have been such a big deal, but that was a waste of money for a lot of people.
it wasnt even 12 days of good stuff; it was cheap bits and bobs :? whoever at boots set the price needs their head checked
Boots have already officially responded it wasn't their decision how much it cost. They tweeted it after Zoe tried to shift blame on them :rofl:

unoriginalusername
Talker
Talker

Post by unoriginalusername »

silverdun wrote:
Micapika wrote:
Boots have already officially responded it wasn't their decision how much it cost. They tweeted it after Zoe tried to shift blame on them :rofl:
I was just about to say didn't she state in a video that she didn't choose the price and it was boots that did?

Return to “Zoella”