MansionElla: 280390 houses bought this year part 53

suzygg
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MansionElla: 280390 houses bought this year part 53

Post by suzygg »

ems142 wrote:I think the 1 sec video was a great idea but poorly executed, doesn't help there's not much content when it's mostly selfies with plastic smiles lol

Also, I don't get this talk of Zoe missing out, she's drawn up a contract to claim 50%? For all we know, it could be the same situation when the old house was under Zoe's name. If it's under Alfie's name, I'm gonna assume he's paid for everything and if they did break up, he could gut it and re-decorate as he wishes and Zoe will take any furnishings she's bought and would have only lost her memories. If Zoe did contribute financially to the house purchase or redecorations, then yes she probably will have a contract drawn up. She probably has regular contact with lawyers and accountants for her businesses and her dad, although she never visits him, works/worked in property and would have advised her.

House ownership is very simple - who evers name is on the deed (I.e on land registry) owns the house no quibbles. No contract on earth could reach around that.
If the other house is in her name it makes more sense. They will have brought those houses separately. And will each have a house to own if the relationship were to break down.
If I was zoe I would have bought the house and had it in my name. I wouldn't be able to leave that. It's beautiful even if you don't like the décor!
Last edited by suzygg on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

ohmnamaste
Informer
Informer

Post by ohmnamaste »

TrollDoll wrote:I love how there are no clips with pippin and Percy but tons of clips with Nala lol
Pippin and Percy were featured in the video towards the beginning. There were definitely more clips of Nala in the video though.

I actually like the idea of the 1 second a day app. I remember her talking about it sometime last year and thought it was a cool idea.

ems142
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ems142 »

suzygg wrote:
ems142 wrote:I think the 1 sec video was a great idea but poorly executed, doesn't help there's not much content when it's mostly selfies with plastic smiles lol

Also, I don't get this talk of Zoe missing out, she's drawn up a contract to claim 50%? For all we know, it could be the same situation when the old house was under Zoe's name. If it's under Alfie's name, I'm gonna assume he's paid for everything and if they did break up, he could gut it and re-decorate as he wishes and Zoe will take any furnishings she's bought and would have only lost her memories. If Zoe did contribute financially to the house purchase or redecorations, then yes she probably will have a contract drawn up. She probably has regular contact with lawyers and accountants for her businesses and her dad, although she never visits him, works/worked in property and would have advised her.

House ownership is very simple - who evers name is on the deed (I.e on land registry) owns the house no quibbles. No contract on earth could reach around that.
If the other house is in her name it makes more sense. They will have brought those houses separately. And will each have a house to own if the relationship were to break down.
If I was zoe I would have bought the house and had it in my name. I wouldn't be able to leave that. It's beautiful even if you don't like the décor!
I still think Alfie paid for the house and that's why it's under his parents name lol, I was just confused as to why people were saying Zoe was silly and she was losing out and should get 50%. But hypothetically speaking, what if they had something that's equivalent to a prenup :rofl: would that work? :rofl:

sandsgoldd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sandsgoldd »

Why does zoe talk to adults like children.

"Alfie be careful"
"Watch out Alfie"
"Alfie you're going to hurt yourself"
"Alfie don't do that"
"Alfie stop"
"Be very careful"

stewiegriffin
Learner
Learner

Post by stewiegriffin »

This 1sec a day vid was executed very poorly. I know she has trouble with the picture quality but it just looks a shambles.
Plus it finished at the end of March it really took her nearly 4 months to badly edit it sheesh
I agree with someone above it does look like a fan edit. No effort zoe

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

She didn't think she would be able to record a second a day video clip but congratulates herself that she does, dear lord.

This was a trend about 5 years ago, there are apps to pretty much do all the work for you. Not interesting if you don't know the person.

I still just want to see these pink wafer bath bombs!

Not going to watch it but what kind of things did she blur out? Seems silly to take them in the first place

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

kaatyy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kaatyy »

A lot of people in their situation have certain things written into the contract if one/neither of them owns the house. It's not at all uncommon. Whoevers name the house is in (and yes, whoevers name is on the deeds does own it, no question) there's no doubt Zoe has put significant money towards it, either at purchase or during the refurb, and she will have herself covered somewhere in the contract. If it's written into the contract signed by all parties then whoevers name is on the deeds can in no way stop Zoe getting back what she's entitled to should they split or the house is sold.

techcray
Learner
Learner

Post by techcray »

Okay why does zoe always look so dirty and gross, it's actually hard to watch her now because she looks like she needs a wash.

It really bloody annoyed me that she was eating in the loan car too, how disrespectful that you couldn't wait to eat your 28th take away at home instead of smelling up a car that isn't yours especially when someone's ask you not to.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

sandsgoldd wrote:Why does zoe talk to adults like children.

"Alfie be careful"
"Watch out Alfie"
"Alfie don't do that"
"Alfie stop"
"Be very careful"
I feel like Zoe gets off on mothering Alfie lol.
Now look I'm all for a good cuddle but literally EVERY time Alfie and Zoe cuddle on camera it's always in that same position of Alfie nuzzling up to Zoe's neck as though she's his mother and he's a little baby tbh, and she kind of strokes his head lol. I know their fans find it cute but like... every time bro? I don't think I've ever seen Zoe kind of lean back/into Alfie/him have his arm around her or be any version of the 'big spoon'.

Post by Guest »

"Alfie be careful"
"Watch out Alfie"
"Alfie don't do that"
"Alfie stop"
"Be very careful"
Well it's not like he's about to let her have actual children

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

"Alfie be careful"
"Watch out Alfie"
"Alfie don't do that"
"Alfie stop"
"Be very careful"
I was going to say this. But I think that's why they work

Amanda - Alfies mum would say it like Zoe
Zoe - craves a child
Alfie - likes to be mothered

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

Post by Guest »

suzygg wrote:

Maybe she's fine with separate ownership because she's expecting a ring on her finger soon?

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

Ot but poppy is back with another post, some easy AF fruit and nut balls.

It's as badly written as ever - *designated coconut* for funk sake! How can she make a living from this when she's so bad?!

bizarremoments
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bizarremoments »

Comolemntfou wrote:Ot but poppy is back with another post, some easy AF fruit and nut balls.

It's as badly written as ever - *designated coconut* for funk sake! How can she make a living from this when she's so bad?!

you know what, ive coem to realise youre either lucky with skills or dumb with right connections
for her and the rest of that gang its the latter.

edit: ^ typing error but theyre excusable I aint writing a blog at the end of the day lol

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

Comolemntfou wrote:Ot but poppy is back with another post, some easy AF fruit and nut balls.

GOD! Designated coconut?!?!?!? Talented writers and bloggers who can't get a break should feel offended that she is succeeding with such horseshit.

button_belly
Learner
Learner

Post by button_belly »

Not gonna lie, I enjoyed her one second clips video (which is a surprise because I loathe Zoe). Surprised that she actually pulled through with it even though it took her months to upload after her bday lol

elliemay10
Talker
Talker

Post by elliemay10 »

Sorry off topic but does anyone know how to search for peoples old tweets using key words? Thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/entertai ... ium=social

I'm not even surprised, they haven't exactly been careful this time either have they?

elleizee
Learner
Learner

Post by elleizee »

xIts_JJx wrote:http://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/entertai ... ium=social
aren't they rich enough to have a house that has a locked gate far from where their house really is? if i was "famous" i'd make sure no one could find me so easily. they're ridiculous.

speaking of, that 1 second video was shit. just goes to show working for her = sitting on a laptop eating pastries, and all she does is eat, drink(?), swim, and go shopping. i'd be embarrassed if my video was 90% me just being a loaf of bread on the couch.

kalikin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kalikin »

If you look at her live subscriber count, it actually is going down. Obviously it will go back up, but to see how much it was going down after she posted her first video in two months was interesting.

Return to “Zoella”