Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MansionElla: 280390 houses bought this year part 53

Post by simmyxx »

justverytired wrote:
suzygg wrote:
ems142 wrote:I think the 1 sec video was a great idea but poorly executed, doesn't help there's not much content when it's mostly selfies with plastic smiles lol

Also, I don't get this talk of Zoe missing out, she's drawn up a contract to claim 50%? For all we know, it could be the same situation when the old house was under Zoe's name. If it's under Alfie's name, I'm gonna assume he's paid for everything and if they did break up, he could gut it and re-decorate as he wishes and Zoe will take any furnishings she's bought and would have only lost her memories. If Zoe did contribute financially to the house purchase or redecorations, then yes she probably will have a contract drawn up. She probably has regular contact with lawyers and accountants for her businesses and her dad, although she never visits him, works/worked in property and would have advised her.

House ownership is very simple - who evers name is on the deed (I.e on land registry) owns the house no quibbles. No contract on earth could reach around that.
If the other house is in her name it makes more sense. They will have brought those houses separately. And will each have a house to own if the relationship were to break down.
If I was zoe I would have bought the house and had it in my name. I wouldn't be able to leave that. It's beautiful even if you don't like the décor!
Maybe she's fine with separate ownership because she's expecting a ring on her finger soon?
I'm actually a lawyer that works in Family Law (in Australia, but since our law is based on UK law i'm assuming its not too far off). While the person whose name is on the title has the legal interest in the property, any person can claim what is called an equitable interest, based on contributions that they make to the property (which could be financial, like putting money in to purchase the property or to maintain it, or non financial such as up keep). If Zoe and Aflie were to separate, she would 100% be able to claim an equitable interest in the property, regardless of whose name was on the title. Also there is no difference between her rights now, because they are in a defacto relationship, and if they get married.

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

xIts_JJx wrote:http://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/entertai ... ium=social

I'm not even surprised, they haven't exactly been careful this time either have they?
I doubt thats at the new house, it's the old privacy article recycled again. They would have made a passive aggressive comment in the vlog if anyone would have turned up. They haven't since he compared himself to Adele haha.
bizarremoments wrote:
Comolemntfou wrote:Ot but poppy is back with another post, some easy AF fruit and nut balls.

It's as badly written as ever - *designated coconut* for funk sake! How can she make a living from this when she's so bad?!

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk
you know what, ive coem to realise youre either lucky with skills or dumb with right connections
for her and the rest of that gang its the latter.

edit: ^ typing error but theyre excusable I aint writing a blog at the end of the day lol
Blogs are often a handy disguise for nepotism for people to pretend they are self made (like deliciously Ella) but the thing that pisses me of with poppy so much is her blog is just awful. Lazy, unoriginal and terrible. Photos are OK, but I expect she has a pro camera with top of the range lenses that anyone could learn to use in an afternoon to give the same cliché shots. I'm a bit indifferent to Zoe, but poppy I just want to see get a job at Evans.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

^
omg. 'designated coconut' haha. That's what annoys me about bloggers the most I think, is that you can't really be one (or at least not in the early stages of it) without some kind of capital and cushion to fall back on. (AKA: the Zalfie fame that Poppy's leaching off). But really, I get that Poppy thinks she has her own 'voice' or whatever with it, and when she is targeting a tween audience she doesn't need to write like a novelist, but basic common sense and checking product labels should be up there as a priority, surely?

Its the same with Zoe & Alfie, they do the bare minimum to get by on their most public platforms. I don't care how much effort Zoe puts into Zoella beauty or emailing behind the scenes, if Zoe et. al can't do basic spelling, punctuation and proper product titles then I am going to think they're idiots. It's all about public perception, and it's easy for Zoe to say 'there's so much more I do behind the scenes', but that's a cop out as no one will ever see it. We can only base our opinions on what we do see, and the proof is in the blog posts littered with basic errors.

sandsgoldd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sandsgoldd »

therightsong wrote:Did anyone else think it was a bit tmi that one of the clips was her and alfie in the bath? i get that it's a normal thing that couples do but to broadcast it to 11 million people, including a place where her dad and her brother can see that, i think is a bit tmi and creey to be honest
I didn't watch all of the video to see it but I love photography like that and if it wasn't Zoe and Alfie I would be praising it but when you claim to want privacy on certain parts of your relationship but your actions say otherwise it's interesting to wonder why. I think with Zoe all the Alfie and her content is her way of convincing the world and herself that she is happy and in no need of help. The fact that her and Alfie make separate meals, separate laundry, separate videos for the same content (I know it's money but you'd think by now they'd be sharing a vlog channel), can't pay as a couple for something, never have one on one holidays or dates, never alone in each other's company, never speak about their relationship, have two houses neither for both of them as a couple and so on, I think Zoe knows deep down it's temporary so tries to force this couples goals and head over heels in love makes to her feel loved and as a distraction from her real issues.

She's grown up with love being broken apart so her comfort blanket is being loved. Alfie's family adore her because of what she's given them, her little fans give her nothing but love because they're easily led by her and she loves it. She uses the feeling of being adored and loved as a way of creating her comfort and happiness and pushing all her real problems to the back of her mind.

She needs to wake up because love isn't always forever and she isn't going to be able to relate to a younger audience forever.

Owli
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Owli »

sandsgoldd wrote:
therightsong wrote:Did anyone else think it was a bit tmi that one of the clips was her and alfie in the bath? i get that it's a normal thing that couples do but to broadcast it to 11 million people, including a place where her dad and her brother can see that, i think is a bit tmi and creey to be honest
I didn't watch all of the video to see it but I love photography like that and if it wasn't Zoe and Alfie I would be praising it but when you claim to want privacy on certain parts of your relationship but your actions say otherwise it's interesting to wonder why. I think with Zoe all the Alfie and her content is her way of convincing the world and herself that she is happy and in no need of help. The fact that her and Alfie make separate meals, separate laundry, separate videos for the same content (I know it's money but you'd think by now they'd be sharing a vlog channel), can't pay as a couple for something, never have one on one holidays or dates, never alone in each other's company, never speak about their relationship, have two houses neither for both of them as a couple and so on, I think Zoe knows deep down it's temporary so tries to force this couples goals and head over heels in love makes to her feel loved and as a distraction from her real issues.

She's grown up with love being broken apart so her comfort blanket is being loved. Alfie's family adore her because of what she's given them, her little fans give her nothing but love because they're easily led by her and she loves it. She uses the feeling of being adored and loved as a way of creating her comfort and happiness and pushing all her real problems to the back of her mind.

She needs to wake up because love isn't always forever and she isn't going to be able to relate to a younger audience forever.
yeah her 1 second video seems like a tragic try to convince herself and others that she is super happy.

Kit167
Informer
Informer

Post by Kit167 »

edit: ^ typing error but theyre excusable I aint writing a blog at the end of the day lol[/quote]
Blogs are often a handy disguise for nepotism for people to pretend they are self made (like deliciously Ella) but the thing that pisses me of with poppy so much is her blog is just awful. Lazy, unoriginal and terrible. Photos are OK, but I expect she has a pro camera with top of the range lenses that anyone could learn to use in an afternoon to give the same cliché shots. I'm a bit indifferent to Zoe, but poppy I just want to see get a job at Evans.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk[/quote]

What's the gossip on Deliciously Ella? I know her mothers side of the family own Sainsbury's, so they're loaded, so Ella can go "Mummy I want to open a cafe in London" and mummy goes "Here's the money darling". Plus she married a banker. But as far as I know the blog was her own and her recipes were her own, unless you know different. I'm sure she used her connections tho to promote her blog

nazxr
Talker
Talker

Post by nazxr »

Kit167
Informer
Informer

Post by Kit167 »

Owli wrote:
sandsgoldd wrote:

yeah her 1 second video seems like a tragic try to convince herself and others that she is super happy.
When I watched Alfie's interview on The Real Geordie YT channel which was mega cringe :o and he said on there that he thinks he's gonna die young and he won't live much past 30. Plus if all this is true then zoe is wasting her time with someone who is gay. Unless Zoe is having an affair with Mark :rofl: although I think it would have to be an asexual affair :rofl: or maybe she's been having Skype sex with Gabby all along :rofl: I think that video of Zoe's was her way of saying, you only get to see what I want you to see haha and only for a second, a bit like putting the finger up to the viewers, while showing off at the same time.

Also Alfie made no attempt to defend his friend Mark in that video with True Geordie, if I was Mark I'd be pretty pissed off about that and he didn't defend the sacconejolys much either, so much for their friendship :rofl: I think he was so desperate to be accepted and liked by them and try an look like he was one of the boys, but it just fell flat and he came off looking sly, which btw I've always thought he was, it's just written all over his face

Alexjane
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Alexjane »

Anyone else think that Poppy is pregnant? She's definitely put on weight, and she keeps trying to hide her stomach with that red handbag... plus she's repeating the same outfit A LOT... maybe because it hides her bump?

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

Alexjane wrote:Anyone else think that Poppy is pregnant? She's definitely put on weight, and she keeps trying to hide her stomach with that red handbag... plus she's repeating the same outfit A LOT... maybe because it hides her bump?
I think she's just gained weight and she knows it. Her recent blog addressed how she had let herself go. It's the Zoe lifestyle she has lived.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Alexjane wrote:Anyone else think that Poppy is pregnant? She's definitely put on weight, and she keeps trying to hide her stomach with that red handbag... plus she's repeating the same outfit A LOT... maybe because it hides her bump?
No, that's just what happens when you keep shoving rubbish down your stomach.

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

Guuuys, we have a new thread already, so please hop over here :D
viewtopic.php?f=141&t=32640

Return to “Zoella”