Absentella- £280390 spent at Primark - Part 50

livibobs12
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Absentella- £280390 spent at Primark - Part 50

Post by livibobs12 »

I wish she would stop singing, okay Zoe you're an alright singer but you're also a singer who is very annoying when they sing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

livibobs12
Learner
Learner

Post by livibobs12 »

I have a feeling Zoe gets offended when someone gets her bigger size like when Alfie got her a medium. She looked upset even when Alfie explained that he couldn't get a smaller size, she wants everyone to know she's small and petite.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

mycupisempty1 wrote:Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie now. Who is she trying to kid?

Alfie says he’s happy that it’s the weekend and she goes “but I uploaded a vlog yesterday and I do still work on weekends ‘cause I edit stuff.”

She uploaded her vlog on Friday, it is too much to even work in a working day. She doesn’t even upload one video a week and when she does it is the same day she films it. She uploads one vlog a month that is from weeks ago! She also managed moaned about the fact that they have to film Sims, that she won’t even need to edit! I can’t believe this girl still has people who think she works hard.
Edit what exactly? One/two videos a fortnight? Who the hell is she kidding!

I watch 'vloggers' who have real jobs, children to take care of and they will do months of uploading every single day. She is just lazy.

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_Bake »

LaurieLaurie wrote:
mycupisempty1 wrote:Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie now. Who is she trying to kid?

Alfie says he’s happy that it’s the weekend and she goes “but I uploaded a vlog yesterday and I do still work on weekends ‘cause I edit stuff.”

She uploaded her vlog on Friday, it is too much to even work in a working day. She doesn’t even upload one video a week and when she does it is the same day she films it. She uploads one vlog a month that is from weeks ago! She also managed moaned about the fact that they have to film Sims, that she won’t even need to edit! I can’t believe this girl still has people who think she works hard.
Edit what exactly? One/two videos a fortnight? Who the hell is she kidding!

I watch 'vloggers' who have real jobs, children to take care of and they will do months of uploading every single day. She is just lazy.
exactly, if this was an office job where she filmed a video and edited and uploaded it in one day and that was her work done for a week or two she would be in the office 1 day a week barely even 9-5 I don't think! She wouldn't even be considered a part time worker. It is a joke. Her meetings sound like she just messes around with her brother and slaps her name on things, I dont get how she can''t hear herself speak saying she works so hard and not laugh at herself. It's so ridiculous!

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

livibobs12 wrote:I have a feeling Zoe gets offended when someone gets her bigger size like when Alfie got her a medium. She looked upset even when Alfie explained that he couldn't get a smaller size, she wants everyone to know she's small and petite.

Hahaha, a medium is probably her normal size anyway tbh. How did he dress her? I saw the thumbnail come up on the front page but I won't watch anything either of them produce anymore

pinkfr0sting
Informer
Informer

Post by pinkfr0sting »

Well looks like one of the next product for Sugg Life is popsockets...

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

This was the first Alfie's vlog I was able to see from start to the end with no skip. No annoying Sean or Poppy around. No Annoying Zoe's laugh with Mark... They got out for brunch, shopping, then house around. Simple yet fair to watch.

I also watch a bit of Zoe's Friday Vlog and wow :o , that Photo shoot at once thing she does is the laziest excuse ever! I know she works probably 4 hours per week, but now with these photoshoots all at once she now works 4 hours per year. So they do all her photos and companies buy them?. That's so weird!. Cause Zoe can't go to London for a photoshoot. Companies literally have to work under Zoe's conditions. My God!

She really doesn't casre about experiences right? Just cause she has money to buy a house and a car she just want to sit on her sofa and eat pizza forever ever cause she's done with her achivements.

luaniko
Informer
Informer

Post by luaniko »

laughing my head off about the fact that out of all the things he could have gotten her in that massive shop, he gets her a T-shirt with a big ugly scarecrow on it. How fitting.

Luk20
Debater
Debater

Post by Luk20 »

I hate that both Zoe and Alfie pretend that their meetings are so much work. It's obvious that their only role in the entire process is to say "yes or no" to ideas that Gleam or others are pushing. The Sugg Life merch, Alfies books, etc. are all designed, planned, produced, etc. by other people and they just slap their names on it. Fair enough that they've found an easy way to make money, but it's so irritating that they pretend they've put so much work into things that they've had such minimal involvement in. Their only real job is to pretend to be excited when merch comes out and then push their young fans to buy it.

Pantomed
Talker
Talker

Post by Pantomed »

mycupisempty1 wrote:Also from the same vlog they go to a shop to buy each other clothes as a challenge. Zoe could not buy one piece in the massive shop to buy for Alfie, so he buys himself while Zoe wanders around women section. She must be so fun to be around. Unless you kiss her ass and do things she wants to do, she will do nothing for you.
100% sure she would have made a lot more effort if she did the clothing challenge with Mark. She never does fun stuff with Alfie, but has so much fun with Mark. What a great relationship.

Wombat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wombat »

lizzy wrote:This was the first Alfie's vlog I was able to see from start to the end with no skip. No annoying Sean or Poppy around. No Annoying Zoe's laugh with Mark... They got out for brunch, shopping, then house around. Simple yet fair to watch.

I also watch a bit of Zoe's Friday Vlog and wow :o , that Photo shoot at once thing she does is the laziest excuse ever! I know she works probably 4 hours per week, but now with these photoshoots all at once she now works 4 hours per year. So they do all her photos and companies buy them?. That's so weird!. Cause Zoe can't go to London for a photoshoot. Companies literally have to work under Zoe's conditions. My God!

She really doesn't casre about experiences right? Just cause she has money to buy a house and a car she just want to sit on her sofa and eat pizza forever ever cause she's done with her achivements.
I must admit, I still find her need to control her images to the extent she does odd. She has photoshoots and essentially builds up her own Zoella stock image library, then sells those images to anyone hoping to work with her/use her image in any form. While I can see the business sense in some ways, I can't help but feel she's limiting her brand from expanding in yet another way, as it precludes her from doing certain forms of promotion that would require her to get off her ass and do a brand-specific photoshoot.

Zoe and Gleam seem so convinced that Zoe is too big to fail, and that everyone will willingly jump through her hoops for the honour of using her name. I can't help but feel what's actually happening is that she's being painted into a box so small that once she realises she's being overtaken by up & comers, no brand will work with her anymore after it being made so clear she's above such things.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

I think she already is boxed in.

What brands does Zoe work with? I'll admit I don't watch her videos anymore but I never really noticed her doing much work other than a sponsored trip around Asda or mentioning a product for example. If she was such an amazing youtuber then wouldn't she be the 'face' of products? I see other YouTubers flying around the world with brands, she works in cut throat industry, you get one chance with those big beauty companies, they aren't going to play to her tune.

gurugossiper2
Informer
Informer

Post by gurugossiper2 »

Has anyone seen the photos they both just uploaded to twitter? It looks like they are inside a new house of some sort... I don't think its their current house?

livibobs12
Learner
Learner

Post by livibobs12 »

That might be Sean and Poppy's new house/flat

Tink1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tink1987 »

SuggthePug wrote:Quote from Zoe in Alfie's newest vlog: "How much better are we at having our weekends now, and I don't upload on the weekend anymore, so that's made a huuuge difference to me".. Okay, so now you just do nothing ALL week instead of just doing nothing during the weekdays. Mhmm. Real nice.
These two act like they have cured cancer when they come out with statements like that

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Luk20 wrote:I hate that both Zoe and Alfie pretend that their meetings are so much work. It's obvious that their only role in the entire process is to say "yes or no" to ideas that Gleam or others are pushing. The Sugg Life merch, Alfies books, etc. are all designed, planned, produced, etc. by other people and they just slap their names on it. Fair enough that they've found an easy way to make money, but it's so irritating that they pretend they've put so much work into things that they've had such minimal involvement in. Their only real job is to pretend to be excited when merch comes out and then push their young fans to buy it.
Yep. In a way all YTers are deluded with regard to meetings. If I had a 'meeting' to go to where I didn't need to prepare and bring materials, didn't need to take detailed notes, didn't need to write up any debrief documents afterwards... lol I'd consider it a nice 'free' couple hours to relax! Even the "hard working" YouTubers consider being bought a nice lunch in a beautiful London restaurant while chatting with their 20-something manager about beauty products to be a ~meeting~ that meets their quota of work for the day.

missazure
Lurker
Lurker

Post by missazure »

Just watching her new vid which is a "who is more likely to" with Mark, and noticed the weirdest thing...Every time Zoe and Mark hold up cards that don't match, Mark switches his card over so it matches Zoe's. He does it at 3:58 and at 5:45, 6:39....it's so telling of their relationship that whatever Zoe says, goes.

On another note, this video is super telling about Zoe. She talks about how she can never be alone for any amount of time (which we knew, but it was interesting to see her admit it/ seem kind of proud of it?) and also how she could never go to a class or an event without someone she knows there. She also says that some of her happiest moment were before youtube/money. Definitely worth a watch if you don't usually.

Post by Guest »

She wants people to believe she is this small town girl who never wanted fame but somehow ended up with it.

She was happiest during Zoella beauty launch party, or when she claimed to write her book before people find out she is a lying piece of shit with a ghostwriter. She is happy to be on the cover of magazines, to slap her name on the products she has minimum involvement. She is happy to put her head in all bookstores for her 'book club' even though she never reads if she is not paid. She could have quit Youtube any moment. She could have said no to all those opportunities she never deserved. But she knows she will never be able to survive in the real world with her horrible attitude and nonexistent work ethic.

How do people still believe anything she says?

meowelseh
Informer
Informer

Post by meowelseh »

how I'd love for people like Zalfie to try and do the Live Below the Line challenge, mad how much money they'd raise too

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

I just got 20 seconds into her new video and got infuriated by the silent mouth open laughter that she and Mark do.

Return to “Zoella”