Absentella- £280390 spent at Primark - Part 50

bizarremoments
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Absentella- £280390 spent at Primark - Part 50

Post by bizarremoments »

I did some basic check here and there and in general her products seem to be in the green/yellow area
but the soap opera or so can be irritating for skin (and probs many more but I stopped after 2-3 products)
its just I mean its mostly parfum at the end of the day what do you expect lol
The further at the end the ingredients are the less is in there I guess that I dont have to explain.

If some of you want to take a look here is the websites I checked the ingredients of her products on
http://www.cosdna.com/eng/ingredients.php

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

I'm really struggling to see why she would be expensive, she has the most followers but that's probably the extent of her appeal. The likes of L'Oréal and Babyliss wouldn't want her on their campaigns, they work with the likes of Fleur and In The Frow who look effortlessly healthy.

Smellerella - 280390 Bad smells

nurmichiyo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by nurmichiyo »

I also bought a few of her products and i wasn't impressed at all. The Fizz Bar does nothing and i feel its a complete waste of money. Same goes for the body soap as well. i would rather buy body soap from Bath and Body Works or Body Shop. The only thing that i like are her pouches so that's what i bought. But of course if you were to go to Primark, you can get nicer and cheaper pouches.

megx
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by megx »

Have any of the gleam lot mentioned why they haven't gone to Playlist Live this year? It's annoying/sad how they all used to go and hang out and vlog. I used to enjoy watching them all because I live in the UK so it was exciting for me to see them somewhere I haven't been.
Now they act like it doesn't happen and don't even mention it anymore

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

LaurieLaurie wrote:I'm really struggling to see why she would be expensive, she has the most followers but that's probably the extent of her appeal. The likes of L'Oréal and Babyliss wouldn't want her on their campaigns, they work with the likes of Fleur and In The Frow who look effortlessly healthy.

Fleu gets 1/20th the views of zoella and is making about 500 quid a month in AdSense. She needs the money.

Zoe can get a few grand per item mentioned in a haul or 6 figures for a full promo video.

Anyone noticed she lost 800 subs yesterday after uploading? She's the last gleam big ship to start sinking.

Tink1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tink1987 »

Comolemntfou wrote:
LaurieLaurie wrote:I'm really struggling to see why she would be expensive, she has the most followers but that's probably the extent of her appeal. The likes of L'Oréal and Babyliss wouldn't want her on their campaigns, they work with the likes of Fleur and In The Frow who look effortlessly healthy.

Fleu gets 1/20th the views of zoella and is making about 500 quid a month in AdSense. She needs the money.

Zoe can get a few grand per item mentioned in a haul or 6 figures for a full promo video.

Anyone noticed she lost 800 subs yesterday after uploading? She's the last gleam big ship to start sinking.
Fleur doesn't need the money in the sense she is rich anyway but I understand what you mean :tu:

pgw25
Stalker
Stalker

Post by pgw25 »

SuggthePug wrote:Quote from Zoe in Alfie's newest vlog: "How much better are we at having our weekends now, and I don't upload on the weekend anymore, so that's made a huuuge difference to me".. Okay, so now you just do nothing ALL week instead of just doing nothing during the weekdays. Mhmm. Real nice.
This shocked me when she said that. I never realised quite the extent to which she doesn't work. Especially for her age (coming up on 30), it's amazing to see her lack of work ethic and dedication to her channel. Someone like Tati (GlamLifeGuru) makes enough off her channel to employ both herself and her husband, but they both WORK full time - Tati uploads 5 days a week with real, in-depth videos, not just some stupid " this is how I put on concealer" video. I know that Tati has her ethical issues too, but her work ethic is impressive. People like Anna Gardner (theAnnaEdit) and Lily Pebbles also work a full time job for their channels/blogs during the week and are the same age as Zoe, and appear to have fulfilling personal lives as well. It's so strange that someone who has so much potential to be an interesting, sophisticated woman chooses to be a gross, unhealthy slob.

missazure
Lurker
Lurker

Post by missazure »

SuggthePug wrote:Does anyone have a suggestion for a new topic title? :D
It's got to begin with "Couchella"... Alfie handed us that one :rofl:

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

meowelseh wrote:how I'd love for people like Zalfie to try and do the Live Below the Line challenge, mad how much money they'd raise too
OMG I did that last year and thought I would die lol
But they would raise a heck a lot of money and maybe stop ordering two meals just because they can...so wasteful

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Comolemntfou wrote:

800 less subs mean nothing to her
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

birkinbabe
Debater
Debater

Post by birkinbabe »

megx wrote:Have any of the gleam lot mentioned why they haven't gone to Playlist Live this year? It's annoying/sad how they all used to go and hang out and vlog. I used to enjoy watching them all because I live in the UK so it was exciting for me to see them somewhere I haven't been.
I could be wrong, but to me it seems like they are trying to distance themselves from being "YouTubers" (even though they still obviously are YouTube creators). Like, they would prefer to be called entrepreneurs, authors, businessmen/women, or in Tanya's case, an actress. :roll:
I don't know why, like they have one of the coolest careers out there by being YouTubers, in my opinion.

birkinbabe
Debater
Debater

Post by birkinbabe »

Regardless of if she uses her anxiety as an excuse or not, I honestly think it's pretty cool she posted this. She is reaching a lot of people on an important issue.

franredmond
Talker
Talker

Post by franredmond »

birkinbabe wrote:
megx wrote:Have any of the gleam lot mentioned why they haven't gone to Playlist Live this year? It's annoying/sad how they all used to go and hang out and vlog. I used to enjoy watching them all because I live in the UK so it was exciting for me to see them somewhere I haven't been.
I could be wrong, but to me it seems like they are trying to distance themselves from being "YouTubers" (even though they still obviously are YouTube creators). Like, they would prefer to be called entrepreneurs, authors, businessmen/women, or in Tanya's case, an actress. :roll:
I don't know why, like they have one of the coolest careers out there by being YouTubers, in my opinion.
I just don't feel like they're relevant internationally anymore,they've all just kinda boxed themselves in and have only focused on the UK. Despite Zoella being the biggest vlogger it's Nikkietutorials or Jeffreestar who get the most views. Plus none of them seem to get invited on these exclusive holidays with brands so they don't meet any new people.

Return to “Zoella”