Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nalipap
Informer
Informer

Re: Nothing to to with J, B, The Chosen, Other, or 1st One

Post by nalipap »

cognito2013 wrote:Need to follow this new Benji saga

oh maaaaan I might sound like a really bad person but I hope it's truuuueee cause I would LOVE to see him trying to explain his sorry ass to the minions

umNO
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by umNO »

nalipap wrote:
cognito2013 wrote:Need to follow this new Benji saga

oh maaaaan I might sound like a really bad person but I hope it's truuuueee cause I would LOVE to see him trying to explain his sorry ass to the minions
Benji's explanations for anyone outraged by him/his actions is that it is THEIR fault for feeling offended. What was his explanation for naked vlogging around Julianna with a semi-hardon? Or him dancing naked around infant Julianna and wondering why she stares at his flopping genitals? "Everyone has a penis"

Guaranteed he finds no issue with the way he emotionally cheats on his wife.
Image Image

TheOrganicMaster
Informer
Informer

Post by TheOrganicMaster »

What? He cheated? I'm lost lol I unsubscribed to them and I don't follow the other thread.

Sent from my Xperia Z Ultra using Tapatalk

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

TheOrganicMaster wrote:What? He cheated? I'm lost lol I unsubscribed to them and I don't follow the other thread.
Na, Sam from Sam and Nia had an Ashley Madison account and everyone was wondering whether Benji had too
RETIRED MODERATOR

honeycupcake
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by honeycupcake »

Has anyone seen this podcast at what Shay said about family vloggers? He is SO right. And some people came to mind, ahem...

ARGH, i forgot how to embed youtube vids, help.

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

Apparently, Sam got kicked out of Vloggerfair for threatening to punch a dude. Rumor is that it's Cullen from Cullen and Katie/Bamachick

nalipap
Informer
Informer

Post by nalipap »

just started watching the new blog by april and justin (cause they all went to judys house) and they're at vlogger fair and this one girl.. what's her name? that always looks like someone just took a shit in her front yard? with the cheating husband?
DEE!
yes, her. she's the most ratchet looking woman there, like girl, get yourself together for an event like this

nalipap
Informer
Informer

Post by nalipap »

btw do april and justin have a combined IQ of 100 or sth? they seem dumb af

TheOrganicMaster
Informer
Informer

DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:
TheOrganicMaster wrote:What? He cheated? I'm lost lol I unsubscribed to them and I don't follow the other thread.
Na, Sam from Sam and Nia had an Ashley Madison account and everyone was wondering whether Benji had too
Uh? Who is Sam and Nia? Lol sorry but I'm so lost. Is OK if ya don't want to explain lol

TheOrganicMaster
Informer
Informer

Nvm spit all the beans you know lol

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

honeycupcake wrote:Has anyone seen this podcast at what Shay said about family vloggers? He is SO right. And some people came to mind, ahem...

ARGH, i forgot how to embed youtube vids, help.
That's RICH coming from his fake ass. He is right but he's also full of shit if he didn't think vlogging would become a career. I'm not saying they in particular had kids for views (They're Mormon or something, right?) but they Carl kid's are going to be so screwed up and Shay basically encourages their behavior. He's a liar if he claims he doesn't do it for views. You can tell just by how their older kids are some-what grounded where the Only-On-YouTube kids have "look at me" personalities. (Sidenote: I rarely watch the ShayTards so if someone wants to call me out, feel free. I still think that family is screwy)

I really think Judy had Julianna so she could have that "perfect family life" after marriage that she clearly thought was going to happen. She wanted a family but married a man who hates kids. She's a complete idiot. But the 2nd pregnancy was 100% for views. I have no doubt other YouTubers did the same.

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

TheOrganicMaster wrote:Nvm spit all the beans you know lol

Sam and Nia is a couple who vlogs. They are very christian and had a few controversies. One video is of him teaching his daughter thay being gay and gay marriage is wrong. After sponsors threatened to pull out, he took the vlog down. They also say itms ok to spank their kids with a paddle.

The lastest thing that happened and what has caused the biggest controversy was the pregnancy test video.
Sam worked as a ER nurse and vlogged about his wife Nia suspecting she was pregnant and was weeks late. Since their toilet sounds alot when it flushes, she never flushes when she goes at night to not wake up the kids. So Sam got home from a night shift, took pee from the bowl and did a pregnanct test that apparently came out positive. That video went viral.

Fast forward 2 days and they made a video where she said she misscarried. She never went to the doctor to confirm the pregnancy nor confirm the misscarriage.

And this is why people are saying it was all a hoax. The next day, they went with their kids to Legoland. They didn't get in because the securitu guard "didn't know who they were and hadn't seem the viral video so no the kids were sad" Is that really something you do after suffering a MC? Not in my opinion but anyways...

Then apparently, 2 days after that, Nia went swimming. Anyone who has been through a Mc knows that is a big no no. No swimming in pools and no baths for at least 2 weeks for the risk of infection.

They went to Vlogger fair and by the second day it was revealed that Sam had a paid account on the cheating site Ashley Madison. They made a video where he says it's all in the past and "God has already forgiven him" He said he made the account before YouTube but according to the dates, the asshole made it a few days aftef his son was born.

Then he threatened to punch some other vlogger so he and Nia got kicked out of Vlogge fair. He said he would make a video explaining.

And that's about it :)

nalipap
Informer
Informer

Post by nalipap »

Did they actually go to Legoland and ask to get in because they have a viral video???

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

Yup. From what I remember, the tickets were sold out so Sam says: We want to leverage our viralness to get into Legoland.
And then he shows the security guard who says: Nope. And Sam says: He hasn't seen the video.

Who the hell does that?

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Lmao losers. Did they end up paying to go in or did they decided it wasn't worth it? Because ugh what terrible people if they got their kids hopes up and then were too cheap to pay in
RETIRED MODERATOR

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

They drove an hour to get there and when they didn't get in, they just hung outside by the store for a while and later went home. When the security guy said no, Sam said something along the lines of: Now the kids are dissapointed.

This is one of many reasons why they're getting so much shit and rightfully so. Especially after putting up a video the day before where they're crying because "their baby had a heartbeat" (never went to the doctor)

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

OrganicTaquito wrote:They drove an hour to get there and when they didn't get in, they just hung outside by the store for a while and later went home. When the security guy said no, Sam said something along the lines of: Now the kids are dissapointed.

This is one of many reasons why they're getting so much shit and rightfully so. Especially after putting up a video the day before where they're crying because "their baby had a heartbeat" (never went to the doctor)
Wtf!? How can anyone defend those two? I don't even watch them and already they sound like truly horrible people
RETIRED MODERATOR

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

That's the thing. I don't think anyone in the Youtube community is defending them.
Apparently, he had a list of people he was going to confront at Vlogger fair. He confronted Cullen, while he was holding his daughter and all shit broke loose. Apparently Sam said something like: I forgive you. God has forgiven you. Even though I really want to punch you in the face right now. Things started to get heated and that's why they were kicked out. Sam later tweeted saying how sad it was that the community was against them and all the hatred they had recieved.

Dude! Come on! He can't even own up to the shit he did.

And get this. You are probably wondering why he confronted Cullen. Yeah. Because he favorited a tweet!

ThrustingTaquito
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThrustingTaquito »

Yay! OrganicMaster's back for a moment! Missed ya'. Good to see you :toss: :hugs: I haven't been able to watch itsjucystrainwreck either for a few months.
PTTD
The flashbacks are real. We can help.

Post Traumatic Taquito Disorder/ Bush Sighting Reflux

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”