Nothing to to with J, B, The Chosen, Other, or 1st One

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nothing to to with J, B, The Chosen, Other, or 1st One

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

Lmao losers. Did they end up paying to go in or did they decided it wasn't worth it? Because ugh what terrible people if they got their kids hopes up and then were too cheap to pay in
RETIRED MODERATOR

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

They drove an hour to get there and when they didn't get in, they just hung outside by the store for a while and later went home. When the security guy said no, Sam said something along the lines of: Now the kids are dissapointed.

This is one of many reasons why they're getting so much shit and rightfully so. Especially after putting up a video the day before where they're crying because "their baby had a heartbeat" (never went to the doctor)

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

OrganicTaquito wrote:They drove an hour to get there and when they didn't get in, they just hung outside by the store for a while and later went home. When the security guy said no, Sam said something along the lines of: Now the kids are dissapointed.

This is one of many reasons why they're getting so much shit and rightfully so. Especially after putting up a video the day before where they're crying because "their baby had a heartbeat" (never went to the doctor)
Wtf!? How can anyone defend those two? I don't even watch them and already they sound like truly horrible people
RETIRED MODERATOR

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

That's the thing. I don't think anyone in the Youtube community is defending them.
Apparently, he had a list of people he was going to confront at Vlogger fair. He confronted Cullen, while he was holding his daughter and all shit broke loose. Apparently Sam said something like: I forgive you. God has forgiven you. Even though I really want to punch you in the face right now. Things started to get heated and that's why they were kicked out. Sam later tweeted saying how sad it was that the community was against them and all the hatred they had recieved.

Dude! Come on! He can't even own up to the shit he did.

And get this. You are probably wondering why he confronted Cullen. Yeah. Because he favorited a tweet!

ThrustingTaquito
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThrustingTaquito »

TheOrganicMaster wrote:What? He cheated? I'm lost lol I unsubscribed to them and I don't follow the other thread.

Sent from my Xperia Z Ultra using Tapatalk
Yay! OrganicMaster's back for a moment! Missed ya'. Good to see you :toss: :hugs: I haven't been able to watch itsjucystrainwreck either for a few months.
PTTD
The flashbacks are real. We can help.

Post Traumatic Taquito Disorder/ Bush Sighting Reflux

umNO
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by umNO »

OrganicTaquito wrote:That's the thing. I don't think anyone in the Youtube community is defending them.
Apparently, he had a list of people he was going to confront at Vlogger fair. He confronted Cullen, while he was holding his daughter and all shit broke loose. Apparently Sam said something like: I forgive you. God has forgiven you. Even though I really want to punch you in the face right now. Things started to get heated and that's why they were kicked out. Sam later tweeted saying how sad it was that the community was against them and all the hatred they had recieved.

Dude! Come on! He can't even own up to the shit he did.

And get this. You are probably wondering why he confronted Cullen. Yeah. Because he favorited a tweet!
He got kicked out for saying I forgive you, even though I'd like to punch you?
Image Image

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

^ Well. He was being sarcastic. And I don't know if you've ever seen him but he looks like he's on something. Lol.
This girl tells the whole story:

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

P.s he threatened at least 2 people.

umNO
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by umNO »

OrganicTaquito wrote:P.s he threatened at least 2 people.
Are any of these things actually filmed?
Image Image

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

Nope. Weird huh since every vlogger was there. They're saying at the Sam and Nia thread on the other forum that maybe Vlogger fair asked them not to post anything or maybe the other vloggers don't want to give them more attention.
Sam and Nia posted a vlog on "why they were kicked out" but of course he plays the victim.

They had some familiar faces on their vlog though:

It was so awkward to watch. They wanted to meet Shaycarl and he made a beeline and ran away from them. Lol!

SanFranSeattlite
Informer
Informer

Post by SanFranSeattlite »

I think Shay Carl walked away because Sam had as the rumor goes threatened Tribe Tyler, who's part of Shay's Trixin crew. The blogs that Daehan (another part of the Trixin crew) alludes to the drama that occurred with Sam and Nia. Although, I don't know if the threats had started at this point in the Mama Sal vlogs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

I think it was after. He threatend Tyler (he admited he confronted the person who said his tweet was 'jacked up') and also Cullen for favoriting the tweet.

umNO
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by umNO »

a literal room full of cameras and drama filled narcissists, and no one captured this? that's pretty suss.
Image Image

SanFranSeattlite
Informer
Informer

Post by SanFranSeattlite »

I agree it seems fishy that at a vlogging event no one has uploaded footage. J House, or whatever their name is, said that they lost their footage from the last 6 months. I was hoping Cullen would post something since Sam confronted him while he was holding MG. I wonder if VloggerFair asked the vloggers not to post?

umNO
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by umNO »

SanFranSeattlite wrote:I agree it seems fishy that at a vlogging event no one has uploaded footage. J House, or whatever their name is, said that they lost their footage from the last 6 months. I was hoping Cullen would post something since Sam confronted him while he was holding MG. I wonder if VloggerFair asked the vloggers not to post?

The sceptic in me makes me wonder if people are more concerned about their own image if footage actually came out? Easier to leave it as he said/we said when one side is already getting blasted, and everyone is already prepared to think the absolute worst.

If Sam had an ounce of intelligence, he should've just not approached anyone in anger.
Image Image

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

I agree. If he had already forgiven, why approach anyone? I think he definetly was looking for trouble and wanted a reaction out of someone.

nalipap
Informer
Informer

Post by nalipap »

why on god's great earth was panty sal at vloggerfair? does she see herself as a "creator" (I hate that word no matter which youtube uses it btw)

TheOrganicMaster
Informer
Informer

Post by TheOrganicMaster »

Anybody alive in here? I need help girls, my mom gave me a nice vintage lamp but I need to buy a shade. I just don't know which shade I need..... It's not your typical lamp shade tho.. Image

There's a pic of it.

Sent from my Xperia Z Ultra using Tapatalk

cognito2013
Informer
Informer

Post by cognito2013 »

That tip should be able to unscrew. Once you put the lamp shade on you would then screw it back. So you need a lamp shade with a small opening at the top.

cognito2013
Informer
Informer

Post by cognito2013 »

This shape would look nice on there

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”