ItsBenjiBAILOUTofQuarantine&FamilyTime - Part 99

smallworld
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ItsBenjiBAILOUTofQuarantine&FamilyTime - Part 99

Post by smallworld »

I’m sure that the room had a sofa that can convert to a small bed, motherfucker could’ve slept there!!! My husband slept in that bed and only left my side to get food from the cafeteria. I’m really sorry but I just feel sorry for Judy and the girls. Such an amazing miracle and that ass wants to go home and “nap” probably going to see his side piece more like.

Stinkerbelle
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Stinkerbelle »

I actually find it really uncomfortable watching Benji because he's such a passive-aggressive, gas-lighting, narcissist. It's so obvious he has completely checked out of the relationship and family life and is only really making an appearance to pacify Judy. He just seems so resentful about everything - probably because deep down he is acutely aware of the fact he brings nothing to the relationship. He's like a kept house-boy whose only contribution is impregnating Judy and spending all her money of food and his various vanity projects like the studio and his 'career'. Benji has a horrible attitude of superiority in everything he does and seems to constantly feel the need to criticize anyone who doesn't do things the way he would. Ugh.

Puta_Life
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Puta_Life »

I seen a glimpse of her on Benjis instastory and omg she kinda looks like Julianna 😭 she's so cute :HK:

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Amy is spilling some beans on her IG. It’s a Father’s Day post and some people were questioning her where Julian is. She said Judy never paid for a lawyer or to bail him out. She never was bailed out and got out for good behavior. Amy paid for lawyers which she still is in debt for.

Even goes on to say he may be facing more charges. I’ll try to post screen shots.
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by RecyclePileQueen »

I said this on the discord, but I literally despise HeilBanjo at this point. I do not say that about very many people. I believe I can count them on the fingers of one hand. But he is now among them.

He sent his pregnant wife to voicemail. She had to call his assistant (f-boy?) to get a hold of him.

He actually whined at her about whether she could wait to go. And then to ask if they would be home that evening? Has he ever had a child? Has he forgotten what it entails? Did he have a nonrefundable hooker scheduled for the evening?

And then they get to the hospital room, and the first thing he does on camera is ask if it would be OK for him to leave for a while. No, you moron, there are Covid protocols in place. You are there for the duration. I actually got supremely angry at that point. And Chubbs, the doormat that she is, it’s just like oh everything’s fine, everything’s great, go right ahead, go leave, I’ll just have this baby without you. I’ll be in extreme pain and you don’t have to be here.

If there was any moment in time... and there have been a lot of them... where I have doubted his involvement with the children or his self-proclaimed status as #girldad, that was the absolute cherry on top. He is fully checked out. He does not want this baby or any of the ones who were previously born. And no little Instagram photos of skin to skin contact, or him rocking a bassinet, will ever convince me otherwise. He is an absolute piece of shit and deserves nothing. By the way did those shelves ever get put up? I doubt it.

And the absolute worst… ABSOLUTE WORST... Is his turning her postnatal emergency into a cliffhanger for Clickbait and views. Is that something he wrote in his part of the book? I cannot even fathom any intelligent life form doing that. What an asswipe.

I hope that Baby Lumpia’s first year Will be devoted to Chubbs discovering her inner strength and how much she can do without him. Culminating in a three-part series of him moving out of the house and her getting a divorce with no settlement for him. And him never coming back. He is 💩💩💩💩💩. She can do better.
My bitch flag flies from the highest pole of this castle.

Gatsby_22
Learner
Learner

Post by Gatsby_22 »

RecyclePileQueen wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:15 am
I said this on the discord, but I literally despise HeilBanjo at this point. I do not say that about very many people. I believe I can count them on the fingers of one hand. But he is now among them.

He sent his pregnant wife to voicemail. She had to call his assistant (f-boy?) to get a hold of him.

He actually whined at her about whether she could wait to go. And then to ask if they would be home that evening? Has he ever had a child? Has he forgotten what it entails? Did he have a nonrefundable hooker scheduled for the evening?

And then they get to the hospital room, and the first thing he does on camera is ask if it would be OK for him to leave for a while. No, you moron, there are Covid protocols in place. You are there for the duration. I actually got supremely angry at that point. And Chubbs, the doormat that she is, it’s just like oh everything’s fine, everything’s great, go right ahead, go leave, I’ll just have this baby without you. I’ll be in extreme pain and you don’t have to be here.

If there was any moment in time... and there have been a lot of them... where I have doubted his involvement with the children or his self-proclaimed status as #girldad, that was the absolute cherry on top. He is fully checked out. He does not want this baby or any of the ones who were previously born. And no little Instagram photos of skin to skin contact, or him rocking a bassinet, will ever convince me otherwise. He is an absolute piece of shit and deserves nothing. By the way did those shelves ever get put up? I doubt it.

And the absolute worst… ABSOLUTE WORST... Is his turning her postnatal emergency into a cliffhanger for Clickbait and views. Is that something he wrote in his part of the book? I cannot even fathom any intelligent life form doing that. What an asswipe.

I hope that Baby Lumpia’s first year Will be devoted to Chubbs discovering her inner strength and how much she can do without him. Culminating in a three-part series of him moving out of the house and her getting a divorce with no settlement for him. And him never coming back. He is 💩💩💩💩💩. She can do better.

This. All of this. I roll my eyes and mutter profanities every time he says things like “my money” or “my job”. Like in the car ride with Keira, who even called it like it is. If he wants any respect, he needs to man up and do the things that matter. Like the housework and chores for his pregnant wife. Pregnant women cant be around cleaning solutions. I’m willing to bet benji didn’t lift a finger to help. He needs to spend quality time with the girls and not just for the camera. Nobody needs anymore flowers from the market that you bought for your wife with your wife’s money, that is NOT enough. GTFO With that crap.

chena
Informer
Informer

Post by chena »

Uh.... Did SloppyLips deliberately angle the camera so Judy's pubes could be seen during the birth? Are u serious? This is poor taste and just screams desperate.

Snowell08
Learner
Learner

Post by Snowell08 »

Benji really had the nerve to complain that he wasn't able to sleep properly because of the nurses checking in on them and the machines making noise, especially when judy just came back from the OR. I'd understand if she was the one complaining cause she just gave birth, but him? No. Now vlogs again are going to be like "girldad" or "dailydaddyduties", it's called being a parent benji.

lemonjuice
Learner
Learner

Post by lemonjuice »

Yeah... What I absolutely did NOT want to see today was a camera view of Judy's pubes. Thanks Benji.

His behavior at the hospital during Judy's labor, birth, and after her EMERGENCY SURGERY was disgusting. I would be absolutely livid if that was my husband making a scene like that during the entire duration of my hospital stay.

Also surprised they decided to go with Leah for her name, sounds almost too similar to Miya for my liking. I know "Baby L" was just to keep her name a secret but I think the name Elle would have actually been pretty cute. I guess they wanted to stick to the "ah" ending sound in all of the girls' names.

fossilfinger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fossilfinger »

Why did Judy need surgery? Did she have a retained placenta or something?

Puta_Life
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Puta_Life »

fossilfinger wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:58 pm

she was loosing a lot of blood and they had to rush her to the OR

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

Benji is unbelievable selfish. Who on earth complain about nurses doing their job to take of patients and hospital equipment? He his making more noise than the nurses and machines add to together with him vlogging.

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Puta_Life wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:15 pm
fossilfinger wrote:
Baby lumpia came out looking pretty clean so Chubbs must have torn during the delivery. They took her to the OR because that’s where all the equipment is. But I would question whether if she actually lost 3 L of blood, Since there are only 4 L usually, but at least all is well now. Let the postpartum depression begin.

smallworld
Debater
Debater

Post by smallworld »

Postpartum Depression is not a joke, let’s see if Benji totally checks out. All the blessings to her and the girls. Leah is just too precious.

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

wow glad to hear that about scumbag j

yikes at reading banus attitude, it's only gonna be get tougher judy. wished you'd realized you've been a single mother.

Kimchi_
Debater
Debater

Post by Kimchi_ »

Stinkerbelle wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:52 pm
I actually find it really uncomfortable watching Benji because he's such a passive-aggressive, gas-lighting, narcissist. It's so obvious he has completely checked out of the relationship and family life and is only really making an appearance to pacify Judy. He just seems so resentful about everything - probably because deep down he is acutely aware of the fact he brings nothing to the relationship. He's like a kept house-boy whose only contribution is impregnating Judy and spending all her money of food and his various vanity projects like the studio and his 'career'. Benji has a horrible attitude of superiority in everything he does and seems to constantly feel the need to criticize anyone who doesn't do things the way he would. Ugh.
wow, you nailed him to a T.

Puta_Life
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Puta_Life »

RecyclePileQueen wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:53 am
Puta_Life wrote:
fossilfinger wrote:
Baby lumpia came out looking pretty clean so Chubbs must have torn during the delivery. They took her to the OR because that’s where all the equipment is. But I would question whether if she actually lost 3 L of blood, Since there are only 4 L usually, but at least all is well now. Let the postpartum depression begin.

Damn you must be a miserable person

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Puta_Life wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:22 pm
RecyclePileQueen wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:53 am
Puta_Life wrote:
fossilfinger wrote:
Baby Lumpia came out looking pretty clean so Chubbs must have torn during the delivery. They took her to the OR because that’s where all the equipment is. But I would question whether if she actually lost 3 L of blood, Since there are only 4 L usually, but at least all is well now. Let the postpartum depression begin.

Damn you must be a miserable person
Shrug. Think what you want, I won’t stop you. But I’m not the one with “puta” in their handle, so...there’s that.

Where Chubbs is concerned, you could see the PPD setting down on her like a fog. It’s concerning. But not unexpected.

akilar14
Learner
Learner

Post by akilar14 »

I seriously hate Benji... how dare you leave your wife at the hospital so you can go nap. its not like he has a real job or he has to get back to the girls. He is a SORRY excuse for a man, husband and father. What if something went terribly wrong in that surgery and he had left to go nap? UGHHHH

But do we expect anything more? I mean look at how he was after JB and the twins were born? He didnt help Judy at all at night and slept in another room so he could get his sleep. I am GLAD they didnt get their boy.

My husband never left my side on each of my pregnancies.

FrostyCube1
Informer
Informer

Post by FrostyCube1 »

They seem so cooped up in those bedrooms now. Especially the twins..they need more space.

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”