PART 95: ItsJuDYSFUNCTIONALife

ArchEnemy
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ArchEnemy »

50 pages, guess its time to create a new thread.

ArchEnemy
Lurker
Lurker

Re: PART 95: ItsJuDYSFUNCTIONALife

Post by ArchEnemy »

Been gone for awhile trying to catch up on the topics. What's new? Or is it the same old grossness?

Malee
Learner
Learner

Post by Malee »

New topic same old gossip. This family is so boring

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

I agree...they have reached a new low of dull and boring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

i dont know why they're trying to build a house when im sure theres some nice empty houses for sell in their area, they probably just want to cheap out on things

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

^^ Banjo can't do things like normal folks do. He has to make it his own way. One good example his cooking. All the hassle just to make some some gooey and running looking eggs for breakfast. Geez just boiled it already.

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

They're losing out on the land bids because Benji keeps low-balling the offers, which delulu Judy rationalizes by saying it's all part of 'God's plan'. :roll:
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

Did they design the current house? This info is before I started watching, so I’m curious if they’re wanting to build a new house from scratch because they poorly designed this one. Or they unfortunately picked a house with a weird and small layout.

Nennylou84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nennylou84 »

They want to build the house cause, ya know.... content lol

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by RecyclePileQueen »

Nennylou84 wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:42 am
They want to build the house cause, ya know.... content lol
Of course they do, but they keep losing cash from the house fund on legal fees and hush money.

Can I just mention one thing here? Yesterday a video of the Twins’ christening popped up in my recommended’s, And I have to make note that Banjo was just as disgusting a human being back then as he appears to be now.

Who wears their sunglasses on top of their head during their children’s christening? Especially when there’s video being taken of the event?

And I have never seen a person looks so bored as he did during the entire ceremony. Not to mention, they couldn’t bother getting two candles with pink ribbons, one was pink and one was blue.

Also, eating...yuck.
My bitch flag flies from the highest pole of this castle.

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

RecyclePileQueen wrote:
post_id=3742028 wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:42 am

Can I just mention one thing here? Yesterday a video of the Twins’ christening popped up in my recommended’s, And I have to make note that Banjo was just as disgusting a human being back then as he appears to be now.

Who wears their sunglasses on top of their head during their children’s christening? Especially when there’s video being taken of the event?

And I have never seen a person looks so bored as he did during the entire ceremony. Not to mention, they couldn’t bother getting two candles with pink ribbons, one was pink and one was blue.

Also, eating...yuck.
I feel so bad for the twins because it seems like Banjo has always been checked out with them. It won’t be surprising if they have major daddy issues when they’re adults.

tuttifruittitea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tuttifruittitea »

they’ve been talking about this house for like 2 years now

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:08 pm
Did they design the current house? This info is before I started watching, so I’m curious if they’re wanting to build a new house from scratch because they poorly designed this one. Or they unfortunately picked a house with a weird and small layout.
they did. that's why it was called condo pt 2 or something like that because the layout is like their old condo :? also judy at the time didn't care about the kitchen cabinets and then afterwards she realized she wanted white. lol.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

patientLikeAcircle wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:51 pm
She sounds stupid whenever she says bee tee double-u instead of by the way. Where is the abbreviation when both words are three syllables! Just like when she says jealous vs jelly!

At the wine tasting whatever, he was eating worse than an animal!

Hahaha is this meant to be inside the vlog :rofl: Idiot made it "comment of the day" :rofl:

"At this point you have no insurance on contract with The Everett Clinic. If you need an appoinment, call xxx-xxx-xxxx"

ETA: Hahahahaha she just deleted today's vlog :rofl:
wait...what?! was it really the clinic trying to get a hold of them??? LMAO what a smart ass judy is. probably too tipsy to notice what she did.

oliviaaaaaargh
Lurker
Lurker

Post by oliviaaaaaargh »

I dont understand why that house had a makeup room for Judy and that weird downstairs not bedroom that could both be given to the twins so that they can have their own rooms. Lets be honest, Judy doesn't film anything other than vlogs anymore so she really doesn't need a whole room devoted to it.

Also I wish Banjo would chew with his mouth closed like an adult. Every time he eats (multiple times during every vlog) I feel sick.

smg19
Debater
Debater

Post by smg19 »

So they don’t have insurance. I knew it lol all that money and they don’t have decent coverage. That’s sickening!

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:32 pm
frizzzx86 wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:36 pm
Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:51 pm
She sounds stupid whenever she says bee tee double-u instead of by the way. Where is the abbreviation when both words are three syllables! Just like when she says jealous vs jelly!

At the wine tasting whatever, he was eating worse than an animal!

Hahaha is this meant to be inside the vlog :rofl: Idiot made it "comment of the day" :rofl:

"At this point you have no insurance on contract with The Everett Clinic. If you need an appoinment, call xxx-xxx-xxxx"

ETA: Hahahahaha she just deleted today's vlog :rofl:
wait...what?! was it really the clinic trying to get a hold of them??? LMAO what a smart ass judy is. probably too tipsy to notice what she did.
In fact it didn't look like a vlog comment but part of a letter or email or text message. She showed an entire paragraph of about 4 or 5 sentences lol. Those two sentences were what I remember clearly lol
wow!!! so the kids don't have insurance?! how?!

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

^^ Because of Banjo who thinks that education, health care insurance in not important to what he stuffed into his mouth. And then there's Judy who supported his decision even though deep down she knows it's wrong

candypinkstar
Debater
Debater

Post by candypinkstar »

“And then the twins happened”

Because what’d you think you were going to get when you had sex Benji, a tv?

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

readingsheep wrote:^^ Because of Banjo who thinks that education, health care insurance in not important to what he stuffed into his mouth. And then there's Judy who supported his decision even though deep down she knows it's wrong
I have always suspected that this family didn’t have health insurance because of how coo-coo Banjo and Judy are about medical stuff. They are such lazy parents, and there isn’t a reason for them to be when they BOTH WORK FROM HOME.

My secret hope that Judy will see a nutritionist or medical professional (to get her health in check) has greatly diminished. Live with your choices, Juditz. You’ll never get to wear that gold dress collecting dust in your hoarder closet.

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”