Part 93: ItsBenjisYoutuberSecrets: How to (Not) be a Parent

hnelson1443
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Part 93: ItsBenjisYoutuberSecrets: How to (Not) be a Par

Post by hnelson1443 »

VillageTravisty wrote:Why do they always have to stop in Tokyo? Only so that Bingey can eat his precious Japanese food and write the entire trip off as a business expense. I don't even think he cares all that much about seeing his Japanese relatives...he just wants to be fed by them!

As if Scamcember isn't shady enough as it is...they always turn these alleged charity visits into their own personal leisure escapes. Same thing last year with Tanzania. It's so gross and tacky to ask people to donate their hard-earned money while they fly around the world business class, stay in nice hotels, wining & dining while the very kids they're trying to 'help' don't have enough to eat.

If you are truly philanthropic, let that stand on its own. Tangling it up with your own self-serving interests seems to be asking for a good karma kick in the rear.
I've noticed other YT families doing the same thing with claiming their leisure trips as a "business expense" literally only because they vlogged the trip Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by RecyclePileQueen »

VillageTravisty wrote:As if Scamcember isn't shady enough as it is...they always turn these alleged charity visits into their own personal leisure escapes. Same thing last year with Tanzania. It's so gross and tacky to ask people to donate their hard-earned money while they fly around the world business class, stay in nice hotels, wining & dining while the very kids they're trying to 'help' don't have enough to eat..
My. Thoughts. Exactly. This is part of the scam. They disgust me.

If not for the golden demographic that worships the ground they walk on, They’d never make a dime.

And to address some other post elsewhere on this board While I am here, I find it fascinating that Obachan Never seems to babysit the twins. I guess they don’t look acceptably Japanese enough. That’s gonna be fun for them to figure out when they become teenagers!
My bitch flag flies from the highest pole of this castle.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

So they went to a bday party then came home and ate more junk during the movie???

Judy...doing your eyebrows and slapping on red lips doesn’t make u look good. I wish she would throw that crap away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

H8trAide wrote:So they went to a bday party then came home and ate more junk during the movie???

Judy...doing your eyebrows and slapping on red lips doesn’t make u look good. I wish she would throw that crap away.

Not only that they (**the girls**) have cereal for dinner. Are they that lazy to provide dinner for the kids? If they are lazy then why not take away? They are so selfish and disgusting. :x
H8trAide wrote:Sounds like Chibi’s voice is better. It was getting really bad there for awhile.

Flying off again I see.

Thanks for the last 4 of your credit card banjo. I’m sure there are unscrupulous people out there that can figure out card numbers. Especially since it shows it’s also a Visa. The way thieves work these days, I wouldn’t display that info.

Maybe teachers at school are teaching her to speak properly.

Oh my goodness Judy get better clothes for the girls. It's like they are wearing pajamas at the party.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

Decided to sniff the air here again after a long time because of Dancember. Say, have they ever shown proof that they actually donate all the money they raised?

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

SuperSmashPeach wrote:Decided to sniff the air here again after a long time because of Dancember. Say, have they ever shown proof that they actually donate all the money they raised?
Nope!!

hnelson1443
Learner
Learner

Post by hnelson1443 »

SuperSmashPeach wrote:Decided to sniff the air here again after a long time because of Dancember. Say, have they ever shown proof that they actually donate all the money they raised?
I think they did back in...2014? At one point Benji took a decent sized check to a business and mentioned it was the proof of donation in a vlog. That was almost 5 years ago now so my memory may be wrong about the purpose of that check.

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

hnelson1443 wrote:I think they did back in...2014? At one point Benji took a decent sized check to a business and mentioned it was the proof of donation in a vlog. That was almost 5 years ago now so my memory may be wrong about the purpose of that check.

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

He looks so smug in the second that you feel like punching him.

GossipGirl991
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipGirl991 »

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Must not say it....

Will not say it...

Everybody knows it here anyway...

Snowell08
Learner
Learner

Post by Snowell08 »

well they kinda do look more like Mel tbh, and Mel is basically their mom cause judy barely has time for her own children even though she works at home. Most likely Mel knows more thing about the girls than their own mother lol

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Snowell08 wrote:……Mel is basically their mom cause judy barely has time for her own children even though she works at home. Most likely Mel knows more thing about the girls than their own mother lol
Oh good, you said it so I didn’t have to LOL

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

I wonder what will be in the coming vlogs? Just checked their IG stories, they are staying at hotel not airbnb and having sushi at some fancy restaurant no doubt. You don't see them doing it with the girls. The only Japanese food they had are those prepared by B&J :barf: If it wasn't for Mama they probably don't get to have Filipino food as well.

Idfwu20
Debater
Debater

Post by Idfwu20 »

And Benji with a Louis Vuitton shopping bag when they were on the train. I wonder what Judy bought for him. Man they really splurge on themselves :D

reallywth2018
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reallywth2018 »

So someone said that they were going to donate, but didn't because Benji is a racist and a bigot and mentioned a pressure's of YouTube video that popped up, does anyone know what video they are talking about and what was said?

Snowell08
Learner
Learner

Post by Snowell08 »

just saw today's vlog, Mel and her boyfriend took the girls somewhere nice and refreshing to see in the vlog while they were out with the girls. When will we ever see benji do that with them and judy :dunno: lol

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

Best Food in Japan? Best food when not all family is enjoying it. :roll: It's just fancy sushi. There are lots more good food in Japan. :roll:

Snowell08
Learner
Learner

Post by Snowell08 »

so April's Beautiful Mess uploaded this video of her daughter Aila taking oral therapy lessons, kudos to her for finding out early that her daughter needs therapy. She's such a hands-on mom with her children. Yet here we have judy and benji, still not realizing maybe the twins probably need speech therapy, they're both almost 5 yet they still talk like 3-year-olds.

Here's the link (sorry not sure if im doing this right lol) of April's daughter doing oral therapy.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

I only watched half the vlog. After I saw Chris I exited out. Why did he have to be there???

So she paid for this wedding?!?! Ha. Rich family member Judy will pay if u ask her. Lol!!!

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Dear Auntie Mel Mel,

The Mini Medusas are way too old For those tutus. The next time you drop them off at mama and papa’s house, perhaps you could go back to their place and do a tutu run. Tell them it was a tutu burglar. Or tutu fairy. You’re creative, you’ll think of something.

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”