Part 92: ItsJudysJellyShoesAndTutusForLife

shawnshawn50273
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Part 92: ItsJudysJellyShoesAndTutusForLife

Post by shawnshawn50273 »

What the what? Why did Medusa throw out a perfectly-green avocado claiming it "went bad"?! Since when does an avocado's smell determine whether or not it's bad? Isn't the soft feel and brown discoloration the first sign that it's inedible?

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

^^ Out with the old in with the new :SS:

Snowell08
Learner
Learner

Post by Snowell08 »

are they not concerned if miya is really color blind or not? are they just gonna accept that lol, show how much they care

skinnymouse
Informer
Informer

Post by skinnymouse »

SuperSmashPeach wrote:I think reviving her beauty channel would be mentally good for Judy. It's obvious she's bored with vlogging, Have some Me time with your other channel and viewers while your husband is gone.

Btw Why is this thread already at 52 pages? :o
For the next one I'd suggest Its Judys Wannabe Author Husband

Or smth including the book.
Benji's outstretched vulva aka his "youtube secret"! As suggested by some of you!

lemon cakes
Talker
Talker

Post by lemon cakes »

Benji has no shame. Who is really going to buy the bullsh*t he's selling? He's in deep denial as is Judy. And why hasn't sheost the baby weight? Isn't she always going to the gym? I don't watch all the time so I could be out of the loop on her weight issue.

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

how has no one the village noticed there was something off about miya? Jesus they’ll brush off this like how they brush off everything else. Miya will grow out of possibly being color blind.
I’m kinda skeptic none of the grandparents pointed it out, their teachers, family friends or acquaintances....I kinda think she’s following a script.

montrealgirl2014xo2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by montrealgirl2014xo2 »

so Judy admits she loves food hence why there is no weight loss happening the gym is basically cancelling it all out LOL

Did anyone else want to reach into the monitor to punch Benji? Man attitude and bitchiness about Judy vlogging with the camera on the stand while unboxing and then the food mama cooked and her feeding him... just give it to me! what are you doing? eye rolls I so wanted to deck him out.. he is annoyed and pissed...

sadly that jenga game will only be in today's vlog then it will be off to the closet of no return.. that is a perfect game for the girls to play.. great eye hand coordination

shawnshawn50273
Debater
Debater

Post by shawnshawn50273 »

Miya isn't colorblind; colorblindness means you can't see color, or tell the difference between different colors. Miya obviously sees that there's a difference between blue and green, she just got them confused (though I'm not sure that her "confusion" wasn't totally staged by the Stage-Mom :roll: ). Judy either posted a clickbait thumbnail, or the knucklehead doesn't know the meaning of "colorblind" (she *did* after all, call the uvula "vulva" :roll: )

Snowell08
Learner
Learner

Post by Snowell08 »

so based from the vlog uploaded today, benji is gonna make the "24 hr adobo" again :rofl:

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

I will laugh my butt off if no one comes out to these book signings. I bet that’s why it says more cities coming soon. They picked cities banjo wanted to go to first to see how many idiots come out to get a book signed. Ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

patientLikeAcircle wrote:Does anyone feel he is more excited about his book than the birth of his children. I bet he goes to bed with it :D
Ha ha. You know he does. You see how torn up that book is??

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

H8trAide wrote:I will laugh my butt off if no one comes out to these book signings. I bet that’s why it says more cities coming soon. They picked cities banjo wanted to go to first to see how many idiots come out to get a book signed. Ha ha
This is literally how I see him think. No way he's thinking 'I hope my FANS by my book'. It just has to be 'I hope these idiots by my book'. He's proud of it but he just has to know it's garbage.

Also this :rofl:
H8trAide wrote:
patientLikeAcircle wrote:Does anyone feel he is more excited about his book than the birth of his children. I bet he goes to bed with it :D
Ha ha. You know he does. You see how torn up that book is??

Snowell08
Learner
Learner

Post by Snowell08 »

how many times do you need to read your own book that you supposedly help "write." It's like he's trying to study for an exam and he's getting questioned the next day lol I'm pretty sure Judy didn't even bother reading the book. Cause tbh if it wasn't for her, no one would even know who benji is.

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

montrealgirl2014xo2 wrote:so Judy admits she loves food hence why there is no weight loss happening the gym is basically cancelling it all out LOL

Did anyone else want to reach into the monitor to punch Benji? Man attitude and bitchiness about Judy vlogging with the camera on the stand while unboxing and then the food mama cooked and her feeding him... just give it to me! what are you doing? eye rolls I so wanted to deck him out.. he is annoyed and pissed...

sadly that jenga game will only be in today's vlog then it will be off to the closet of no return.. that is a perfect game for the girls to play.. great eye hand coordination
Same here. What's his problem really? :roll: Then get a camera stand/tripod for Judy.

Banjo is making pork adobo again? What happen to healing foods?

montrealgirl2014xo2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by montrealgirl2014xo2 »

readingsheep wrote:
montrealgirl2014xo2 wrote:so Judy admits she loves food hence why there is no weight loss happening the gym is basically cancelling it all out LOL

Same here. What's his problem really? :roll: Then get a camera stand/tripod for Judy.

Banjo is making pork adobo again? What happen to healing foods?
His whole ungrateful attitude pisses me off most of the time.. dude consider yourself lucky, you are a stay at home dad, who rides the coat tails of his wife and friends, so you really have no reason to be in a pissy freaking mood... he does what he wants when he wants and takes no one into consideration...

Isn't Julianna's bday that time he is on this stupid so called book tour? Julianna of the future see how much your father really cares about you? He misses your first day of school, misses your birthday and paws you off on family so that he can do what he wants... his kids are at the bottom of the totem pole and this book tour is more important then his kids

i really hope that Judy is not going on this tour because that is just wrong and selfish of him to ask her to do that while the hired help and village rise the kids...

please dear god don't let Judy be pregnant... they can't even deal with the three kids and man child now don't add another one to the mix.. the twins are basically pushed to the side now

reallywth2018
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reallywth2018 »

he was there Julianna's first day of school with his injured collarbone, he had something planned where he had to travel but was unable to go because of his collarbone injury he did still try to go

there is one thing I've always wanted to know and that's when Miya gets in kindergarten will they call her Miyako?, she knows her name is Miyako but do they call her that in school? when they decorated their school bags she wrote Miya instead of Miyako on her school bag and some of her school things say Miya

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

miyako is her legal name that'll appear on the roll call. she'll go through a period every year where teachers will have to learn her name. it probably doesn't happen now in daycare cos smaller class size.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

where was julianna during the ice skating part?

Snowell08
Learner
Learner

Post by Snowell08 »

julianna was probably at school during that time, presuming that the vlog we watched was recorded from friday. I've noticed judy lately has been cooking filipino food rather than that curry she makes every dinner lol

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

ohhh right. i keep on forgetting that they put her in real school

IAdoreJulianna
Informer
Informer

Post by IAdoreJulianna »

I can't believe Benji has dates and cities planned for the book tour, but no venue? So he begs for a location less than 3 weeks before the scheduled LA event date? What the fuck? What if he doesn't find a spot in time for the day he has listed? I mean, it's L-fucking-A! How can he not realize that people book venues months in advance in such a major city?! He is the stupidest, most assbackwards imbecile I've ever come across. He will literally never, ever learn how to do things the right and professional way.

I don't believe for a second that Miya is color blind. If I've said it once on here, I've said it a dozen times - I truly believe Miya is somewhat developmentally delayed and might have a learning disability (on top of the obvious speech delay). At 4-years-old, she knows so much less than Julianna did even at 2 years of age, and you can tell she's behind Keira in learning, too. And it never, ever fails when someone asks Miya even the simplest question, Miya doesn't know how to answer and will often either laughingly say, "I don't know," or completely mimic whatever Keira or Julianna says. (Case in point, Miya couldn't even tell Judy that she JUST ATE the fruit leather. Wow.) I really hope one of Miya's teachers sees this and convinces Judy and Benji to have Miya evaluated. There's literally no harm in looking into it now. Worst thing that can happen by having her evaluated now is that there's nothing wrong with her and she goes on with life. But if they keep their heads in the sand about things, though, it will just be worse for Miya down the road as she struggles to keep up with her peers. Plus, if Washington is anything like New York, the school district will pay for the evaluation and any services Miya qualifies for if they do it RIGHT NOW, so Benji and Judy don't need to worry about paying for anything (unless they choose therapy services at a clinic through their insurance, but I highly doubt that'll happen since they barely take the kids to the doctor when they get physically sick). I really am worried for Miya intellectually, to be honest.

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”