J&B are so fake! and the twins have food issues

ihatefrauds
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

J&B are so fake! and the twins have food issues

Post by ihatefrauds »

I really can't stand the fact that this family is getting away with basically stealing money. they claim they don't get anything from the donations. however, why spend all your time and effort ( to the point of "destroying" their marriage, as Judy says) if you get nothing in return . We all know rich people and companies donate to charities so they can get a break on taxes etc. Judy is owner to a "non-profit" company and Benji is the manager. I hope someone investigates them. on their trip to Africa on Emirates plane, Benji was clearly lying ( his eyelids close when he lies) when he was giving a "disclaimer" on how they paid out of their own pockets for the flights, hotels etc. while Judy was staring lovingly at his eyes (like Michelle Duggar does to Jim Bob) . I call that BS. how could they pay for all their "staff's" flights, hotel, food etc. every single trip?!?! the amount of $ would be enough to BANKRUPT them. they are opportunists and their activities and trips scream FRAUD!!! they disgust me. using these poor african children to get people to give them money.

on another note, i'm getting so tired of people not addressing the fact that these children have serious issues with food. they deny them food when they are really hungry and just feed them fruit. it's no wonder they always want to run to "momma's" house! they claim they are so healthy but how is JUDY SO FAT if this is true. do they really need to add spinach to a chocolate smoothie? WTF. Benji and Judy have created monsters out of these girls because of their restrictions!!They are NEVER FULL!!!! when they are in school , these issues will play out for them. they can;t munch on snacks at every hour of the day while in school! HAHAHA

zola
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: J&B are so fake! and the twins have food issues

Post by zola »

Yeah. I totally agree with you. There is a huge difference between putting an act up for entertainment VS just deceiving people. These parents are doing the most and the only people they're fooling is themselves. They're nothing without their viewers and without their platform they'll be working normal 9-5 jobs.

As for the children's food intake, that's not right. You don't have to eat junk food or large portions, but at least give them something filling!

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”