Judy is in denial about her weight

ihatefrauds
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Judy is in denial about her weight

Post by ihatefrauds »

Does anyone else notice how Judy says she's trying to get healthy by "choosing healthy foods"? How is that going to help her lose weight? Her last video " I will Fit the Dress" is so ridiculous. She looks massive yet she doesn't exercise. She claims she's a size Large/10 but she's so short and round she's most likely a size 14 now. on another video, Benji served her a salad with a WHOLE avocado and a bowl of pasta and she downsized it to " a bite of pasta". She is definitely in denial that she's obese.

unreal_beck
Learner
Learner

Re: Judy is in denial about her weight

Post by unreal_beck »

Super in denial.
Their idea of healthy is organic, which doesn't matter. It matters how much food goes in and what food it is. If she really wanted to lose weight she'd ditch the carbs. Judy makes small attempts by showing that she'll eat a salad while the kids eat something else. However, Banjo is constantly making pasta or curry or carb heavy foods.

Plus we only see what they show us and I won't doubt with the amount of weight that she's put on that she's eating more and not revealing it.

ihatefrauds
Talker
Talker

Post by ihatefrauds »

thank you! yes! I thought i was the only one who thought BANJO made way too much pasta and crap, thinking he's the male version of Laura Vitale. Judy and Benji are major hypocrites !!!! They eat junk food behind their daughters' backs and fill them up with fruit, which is HIGH in sugar and carbs. They say "no sugar " when that's all they feed them. and if Judy really was a "healthy eater" why did she blow up so fast????? The only reason Benji is not as fat as Judy is because he runs every day. I really hate their fakeness!!!!!

observation deck
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by observation deck »

does anyone watch Mazelee's vlog channel? love them (Alena and Joe Lee). anyway, their latest vlog (Crazy What Happens at YouTube Black) shows Judy and Benji interrupting Joe's video shot at about 8:41" and you get a clear view of how much weight Judy has put on as she is walking away. it's pretty scary.

rayver723
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rayver723 »

You would never know she's that curry since she can hide it with her vlogging camera angles. Dear mama sal showers her and she's definitely bottom heavy and stocky. For the hour she spends doing makeup she could easily get a workout in but no. I'm sure if also banjo wasnt so greedy with his own exercise, "work" and could help editing. That's more free time for Judy. Mel basically said she only did weight watchers which Judy can also do if she wanted

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

observation deck
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by observation deck »

observation deck wrote:does anyone watch Mazelee's vlog channel? love them (Alena and Joe Lee). anyway, their latest blog ("When YouTubers Meet") shows Judy and Benji interrupting Joe's video shot at about 8:41" and you get a clear view of how much weight Judy has put on as she is walking away. it's pretty scary.

ihatefrauds
Talker
Talker

Post by ihatefrauds »

omg I just saw Mazelee's blog! Judy is huge!!! and she's so conceited. ewww the way she turned around for the camera. she really is full of herself!!! and yes, she could easily fit in exercise with all the damn help she gets. she's just LAZY

ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

Let's call it like it is... she's getting sickly over weight. Anyone else notice how winded she gets just getting in and out of the car? She also looks like she has a lot more trouble walking. It's more like a waddle as if shes got knock knees. Really a bad sign that shes got so much weight on her.

She sleeps in untill 11 or 12... sometimes even 2... she never works out and shes eating so much crap... shell be in worse shape than mama by the time the girls go to college at this rate.

Her and Banjo look like theyve aged so much too. I dont get it... its not like they ever take care of the kids and theyre always vacationing and eating "organic"...

rayver723
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rayver723 »

Check out banjos breakfast for itsjudytime on Instagram. Buttered toast with sliced avocado, boiled egg, mayo and tomatoes. Tomato and eggs are fine but if she s trying to lose weight no reason to have avocado , butter and mayo for breakfast. She could easily have oatmeal or cereal with fruit

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

:barf: The combination is so gross. Avocado and mayo? :barf: Not sure if Judy is really an avocado fan or bcoz Dr.Quack Banjo says that avocado contains good fat. I notice in the vlogs Judy always eat avocado and watermelons but not other fruits while BabyBanjo is always banana.

ihatefrauds
Talker
Talker

Post by ihatefrauds »

rayver723 wrote:Check out banjos breakfast for itsjudytime on Instagram. Buttered toast with sliced avocado, boiled egg, mayo and tomatoes. Tomato and eggs are fine but if she s trying to lose weight no reason to have avocado , butter and mayo for breakfast. She could easily have oatmeal or cereal with fruit

they're ridiculous! Being made a "healthy " protein shake for her after she "worked out" and added CHOCOLATE SYRUP!! HAHAHAHA they are clueless! I think he's sabotaging her so she won't leave him. after all, it is speculated that she paid for Julian's defense team, and Benji stated he would live his life to repay her. this may lead to her taking advantage of him if he is going to be kissing her fat ass for the rest of his life, so he wants to make sure she is always fat and unattractive to guarantee she won't cheat or spill the beans on his family.... makes sense?

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

She keeps talking about her 'big boob problems' like the issue is isolated to her boobs.
No, you are big all over.
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

ihatefrauds
Talker
Talker

Post by ihatefrauds »

ewwwwww. she's disgustingly frumpy and fat
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ihatefrauds
Talker
Talker

Post by ihatefrauds »

look how big she's now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

unreal_beck
Learner
Learner

Post by unreal_beck »

She looks like she's becoming her mother more and more. Ya'll remember that video where she cried because her mom is on dialysis? Like isn't that motivation enough to want to be healthy for your kids?? At this rate she'll be in the same shoes as her own mother in terms of health by the time Juliana is thinking of having a family.

Banjo in recent vlogs looks bad. Maybe it's his complexion but something is way off. Plus why is he stealing food? I honestly think he runs just so he can have the excuse of eating more because he "worked it off".

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”