What was the "Ah-Ha!" to make you dislike Judy and/or Benji?

bamared
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

What was the "Ah-Ha!" to make you dislike Judy and/or Benji?

Post by bamared »

I noticed that a lot of the lovely people on here were former fans of J&B. So my question is what made you ex-fans? For me was I started to noticing true colors. But mainly benji's arrogance and Judy's "artificial" exterior. what about you guys?

plusfivedex
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: What was the "Ah-Ha!" to make you dislike itsjudytime?

Post by plusfivedex »

It was during Judy's pregnancy that she was starting to be really snippy at Benji, making him wait on her every hand and foot, constantly complaining and their lifestyle became really boring. The chemistry between J&B went really downhill but every time I made a comment about how unloving Judy was being some times I got blasted by minions so I stopped commenting.

I didn't join GG until after Julianna was born and Judy was unbearably selfish, it pissed me off and I looked for somewhere that I could discuss it and not get marked as spam. It wasn't until after I joined GG that I found Benji extremely frustrating (after reading all the comments). Now I dislike Benji much more than Judy.

I don't mind watching their vlogs but they have both become so dumb, entitled and annoying since Julianna's birth.

rollietrollypollie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by rollietrollypollie »

After Julianna was born and their crying it out method began, I'm sorry, not a big fan of letting your newborn cry it out.
Their trip to Japan showed me how much their parenting was truly lacking when Benjamin Disick showed his grandma rocking Julianna to sleep and he was amazed, and said she used the old school method.
It's the fact that they choose not educate themselves on how to parent, or how to become better parents.
July annoyed me with the sponsored videos, like shut up and stop trying to suck money off your viewers.
Benji is just annoying. But what knocked me off the edge with him is how badly HE wants to score a sponsorship.
This is the deep and dying breath of, this love that we've been working on.

unlacedslowly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by unlacedslowly »

I started disliking them when Julianna was born. Don't get me wrong, I think Julianna is absolutely adorable but something about Judy and Benji Disick changed and got weird to watch after Juli was born.

pookie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pookie »

Benji: His attitude changed from okay to extremely irritating. Every month is something new with him! All the extra talking and explaining is not needed. I'm guessing he explains himself for his younger viewers. In June 6 vlog he said Julianna keeps him from going out like he use to... He barley went out before Julianna arrived, he hangs out with his friends all the time now. Then he acts like he is very important and he is not!!! Then saying he works.. no baby more like an extra when needed! Now he wants a sponsorship so bad, for what? What has he done? His eating disturbs me. This man eats like a pig!

Judy: Some vlogs she is okay and some vlogs I could smack the shit out of her. She seems so clueless with Julianna! Her beauty skills don't impress me.

Crazy viewers: You can't comment without being attacked. Every comment has to say how great and perfect they are! When they are not all that. I only watch for Julianna. If I was to comment "Clean the carpet" I probably would get called a hater and other BS. Her viewers act like they vlog for the fun, when they vlog for money. Her viewers act like Benji is the breadwinner and he is NOT.

maluca
Informer
Informer

Post by maluca »

I started watching these vlogs right before the Japan trip. I thought it would be interesting how another set of new parents do it (we have a 20 month old). Then the Japan trip really turned me off. Being shocked at how if given the right attention, Julianna would react or prosper.

And as I've continued to watch, their utter lack of education really bothers me. They have access to information 24/7 in the way of the Internet, as well as family and friends. Yet they would just trial and error with their child. I'm sorry, I don't care who you are. When you have a first-born you have no idea what you are doing. But by educating yourself you at least make sure you're doing the best you can by them.

I guess in the end (and I realize this is unfair but its just my opinion) to me, their best isn't good enough. Their best is lazy.

candypinkstar
Debater
Debater

Post by candypinkstar »

Benji Disick; his blah blahing about everything. He's a know-it-all. Also in particularly I hated the way he treated retail assistants on many of their shopping expeditions. Rude and arrogant.

Judy; she's a bimbo who glides along with not a care in the world. Gradually over time you begin to see her for what she really is.

saynyaa
Informer
Informer

Post by saynyaa »

Judy: Most vlogs, to me, she's alright. Clueless, yes, especially about parenting. Yes, children develop at different rates, but Julianna IS behind by a bit and she's not really doing anything to help her along. It's really frustrating watching her feed her child so many different foods and never really care to see if she has a reaction. I mean, thank goodness that she hasn't had a horrible reaction YET, but what about the next kid (that they will inevitably have..) She's flaky, a ditz, but I would largely prefer to see her in a vlog, alone, than have Benji Disick's face all up in the camera.

Benji: Where to begin? It was a slow progression for me. At first, he wasn't horrible. A little annoying, a bit of a know-it-all, okay... By the time I got to the vlog where Judy went into labor, I definitely disliked him at that point, especially his antics in that particular video. Made it all about him, shoved the camera in her face while she was trying to sleep and then proceeded to say that she didn't want to talk right now (or something like that). "WE are going natural" comment, the subsequent, poorly hidden disappointment that she ducked out of going natural as though he truly had a say in the matter. I don't begrudge Judy for that, previous preachings of going natural be damned. Everyone has a right to give birth in the way they feel most comfortable.

From that point, it more or less went downhill for Benji. There was a shift that I can't really pinpoint exactly, but he just became more and more insufferable. I hate him singing, period. Thank god 'whoooo's thaaat laayyydeeehh' finally stopped. The pompous, self-important attitude, thinking he's hot shit on a silver plate when in reality he's just a cold turd in a paper cup. I could go on and on...

He's really the reason why I found GG. They mentioned haters off-handedly at one point (before the haters vlog), googled that real quick, found GG, been lurking for awhile until I finally joined. :)

getREAL
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by getREAL »

:lol: @ cold turd in a paper cup.

I started watching when Judy was about 6 months or so along. I quite liked her especially at first. He wasn't too bad either. I think it was soon after Julianna was born. I was turned off quickly. By Judy at first funny enough because now I dislike Benji more so than Judy now.

Pretty much everything the posters above have said pretty much cover how I feel. The way they speak bothers me badly as well. Overall, they piss me off. The Dancember thing rubbed me the wrong way as well as the Flash Mob. It's like when it's time for them to give back, they make excuses or just not mention it.
You can pay for school but you can't buy class!

IntheCity
Informer
Informer

Post by IntheCity »

For me started with Gifts from the World, particularly when someone sent them a $500 gift card to Target and they accepted it on camera. It's not like they have financial issues, and in fact they have always spent money quite freely. I thought accepting large/expensive gifts on camera was tacky and greedy. From then on it was clear to see their main motivation is money and gifts – from sponsors, viewers, or otherwise. I get that you want to make a living, but they are so transparent with their begging for sponsorships or ploys to gain more viewers – through contrived situations, contrived trips, their baby...etc.

coqauvin
Informer
Informer

Post by coqauvin »

I discovered their vlogs through gifts from the world and to me judy came across as ungrateful & uninterested. Benji on the other hand was the one thanking people profusely. I then went ahead to watch their day in the life vlogs.
Initially benji was ok. He even seemed to be doing everything around the house and judy was always whining.
As I watched them more and more it became apparent that judy is lazy and stupid. I was even surprised to learn that she has a degree. She seems clueless about a lot of things. Of all the things she doesn't seem to know what stood out to me was how she couldn't pronounce les miserables.
Now they're just both annoying. Benji pretending to know everything and Judy being stupid. It's so easy to get information, you just google it if you can't be bothered to read a book.

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

IntheCity wrote:For me started with Gifts from the World, particularly when someone sent them a $500 gift card to Target and they accepted it on camera. It's not like they have financial issues, and in fact they have always spent money quite freely. I thought accepting large/expensive gifts on camera was tacky and greedy. From then on it was clear to see their main motivation is money and gifts – from sponsors, viewers, or otherwise. I get that you want to make a living, but they are so transparent with their begging for sponsorships or ploys to gain more viewers – through contrived situations, contrived trips, their baby...etc.
THIS! I used to watch them before they had Julianna and thought they were an ok couple. But when they started recieving so many gifts it was just too much for me. And not only that. I remember Judy saying that they stopped GFTW because so many people were sending stuff promoting their Etsy stores and that "wasn't really the point with GFTW".
So let me get this straight: You only thank your viewers for stuff they send you, even though you have the money to buy it, but it's not ok for the viewer to send something and get a shout out?
That to me is just :?

lacrymosa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lacrymosa »

They started bothering me after Juli was born, mostly with the "tough love" rants, beyonce plugging and lack of child education.

But the real "Ah-Ha!" for me was a while ago with one vlog in particular where Judy was saying how Benji stropped off during the night and slept downstairs because Judy wouldn't attend to Julianna crying one night. Reason it bothered me? Because Benji was always racking on about how he wants to treat Julianna with "tough love" and that they can't run to her everytime she cries.... but all that must go out the window when he's trying to sleep apparently. And why couldn't he have went to Juli if she was bothering him that much instead of stropping off? Last i checked Julianna has two parents, not one. I don't know, that vlog was just the last straw where i stopped trying to convince myself i still liked them. My dislike towards them had been building up long before then.

LoveSanrio
Debater
Debater

Post by LoveSanrio »

At first, I thought they were laid back and friendly. AT FIRST that is.

But then, when I also found out that they feature "Gifts From The World", that's when I got an impression that they are begging for people's attention. And they have enough stuff anyways! Why would they ask their viewers to send gifts for them? Even when I've shared my opinion, by posting my thoughts on this subject, I would always be attacked my their minions on how "wrong" my opinions and thoughts were. I don't get it! Aren't views from their subscribers enough? Do they really need more? That's what got to me first.
Instead of promoting "Gifts From The World", why not post the video for Dancember? Like you originally promised? Oh and speaking of important, Benji's so-called "apology" for not being able to make it to Vancouver for polio seemed so fake, and not at all sincere. I couldn't get past on how their minions said he was about to cry. Uh! Try watching the video AGAIN, and he was trying not to laugh.

Another one was how Judy seemed so fake! Benji is usually the one confronting his "haters" for stating their opinions on a controversy subject, and sometimes I see in the background Judy smiling. It seems like she asks Benji to do the "dirty laundry" work for her.

When Julianna cries, I just can't stand how they just turn on Beyonce's "Love on Top", so she could stop crying. Try putting on Ozzy Osbourne or Jennifer Lopez or etc, and she will STOP crying! Regardless of what music you're playing. They are bound to stop crying, because of the "foreign" sound that they don't hear everyday. Why don't you also try googling on your baby's development? God! These people are absolutely clueless!

I couldn't also stand how they discussed their sex life in the public eye. I understand you're married and all, but I don't want to hear all these glorifying details on how Julianna was made! You can talk all you want about it...When you're ALONE! It's not really anybody's business. But I think it's Judy's fault on that one. She edits the videos. She should be deciding on what parts need to be edited out. I'm married too, and my husband and I don't talk with other couples on our sex life. Because it's nobody's business! Ugggggghhhhh! And plus, I'm the type of person that gets visual images, as SOON as someone describes me of something. So...I really didn't want to picture those awkward things. Yuck!
This one is sort of random...But my mom-in-law reminds me of Benji :| The know-it-all attitude, high ego and constant interruptions when you want to say something. I hate it!

getREAL
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by getREAL »

Judy using ear plugs because of the crying really pissed me off. Also, the fact that they were so quick to call Julianna a "DQ" thinking she was crying just to be manipulative and the whole time she was freaking hungry. That's ignorance at it's finest. Then, finally Judy admitted it probably after reading it here. That whole thing just proved to me how dense they really are. How did we all know that was the problem and they were clueless their infant was going to bed hungry. UGH!!!!
You can pay for school but you can't buy class!

LoveSanrio
Debater
Debater

Post by LoveSanrio »

In addition to my previous post, when Judy and Benji are asking for donations, I wish they would keep us updated and fulfill their promises. Even print screening would help! Atleast keep the viewers engaged on what`s going on!

When KevJumba and NigaHiga had asked for donations, they usually keep their viewers updated on when and where the money will be going. NigaHiga`s Honk for Japan is a great example, where he provides proof of print screening the payment, and posting it on his website. I wish Judy and Benji did the same. These people will never learn.

Midnight_Jasmine
Talker
Talker

Post by Midnight_Jasmine »

I was subscribed to the vlogs, but watched them on and off. Benji is so annoying. I hated how they started the CIO method so soon. The fact that they didn't notice their own child's cries of hunger. The fact that Judy couldn't give up alcohol for HER OWN CHILD. I was genuinely happy when they put Julianna on formula, but even now they screw up what she is supposed to consume. They have all the resources in the world, but are probably the worst/least educated parents ever. I watched the vlogs of the couple that are minimalists, but they give so much time and love to their daughter. That is how parenting is supposed to be like.

I officially unsubscribed when Benji called Julianna slow. That was the last straw. I'll watch some of the vlogs once in awhile, maybe if there's something especially bad. I wish viewers would open their eyes and see how terrible they are. They are self-entitled and completely selfish. Their priority is vlogging, not their marriage or their baby. I wish they would do a Q+A and answer how many hours of the day they vlog. I'm still subscribed to Judy's beauty channel, but on the verge of unsubscribing. I find her first impressions useless, especially when she starts them in the afternoon.

I thoroughly dislike them and I cannot wait until Julianna is old enough to say no to vlogging. They are completely exploiting and neglecting their child and I'm not going to lie but I definitely have had the desire to call CPS. I know it's not an extreme situation, but they need a wake up call.

Ok rant done haha.

uninterested

Post by uninterested »

For Benji, it was the preachy arrogance. It just bothered me, because I consider myself to be an educated human being. I have a college degree, and I did take a nutrition class, which is more than he can say, and I guess it just bothered me because he, like many other people with naught more than a high school diploma, think that they don't need college and can learn everything from the internet. But there really is a big difference between a college degree and reading a lot of articles on the internet. I can't explain how, but I think anyone who has a college degree would agree with me. There's absolutely nothing wrong with having a high school diploma, but when people who do not have a post-high school education pretend to be an expert on things, it pisses me off, because the title of "Expert" is earned, and he has not earned it. He's nothing more than a misinformed enthusiast at best, and ugh. I got tired of his stupid little "look how intelligent I am" smug face.
As for Judy, I didn't really see anything wrong with her until I came here to GG. I had been reading for months before I finally made an account and the nitpicking on here (I am not saying it as a bad thing haha) made me realize things I had never noticed before, and now she's always doing a 180 and showing more of her true colors with Benji and Julianna and her fans/subbies.
Plus she's incredibly lazy and constantly complains about how hard life is, when she has it easier than 90% of the world's population and doesn't do shit to earn the right to complain. Try being a single mom with 3 kids and 2 jobs, trying to earn a college degree, and still barely making ends meet. Try being confined to a wheelchair and unable to work, forcing you to live with your parents at 30 years old, earning just enough in social security to pay for your prescriptions and some groceries. That's hard. Not supervising a baby crawling while unloading the dishwasher.

bamared
Learner
Learner

Post by bamared »

uninterested wrote:For Benji, it was the preachy arrogance. It just bothered me, because I consider myself to be an educated human being. I have a college degree, and I did take a nutrition class, which is more than he can say, and I guess it just bothered me because he, like many other people with naught more than a high school diploma, think that they don't need college and can learn everything from the internet. But there really is a big difference between a college degree and reading a lot of articles on the internet. I can't explain how, but I think anyone who has a college degree would agree with me. There's absolutely nothing wrong with having a high school diploma, but when people who do not have a post-high school education pretend to be an expert on things, it pisses me off, because the title of "Expert" is earned, and he has not earned it. He's nothing more than a misinformed enthusiast at best, and ugh. I got tired of his stupid little "look how intelligent I am" smug face.
As for Judy, I didn't really see anything wrong with her until I came here to GG. I had been reading for months before I finally made an account and the nitpicking on here (I am not saying it as a bad thing haha) made me realize things I had never noticed before, and now she's always doing a 180 and showing more of her true colors with Benji and Julianna and her fans/subbies.
Plus she's incredibly lazy and constantly complains about how hard life is, when she has it easier than 90% of the world's population and doesn't do shit to earn the right to complain. Try being a single mom with 3 kids and 2 jobs, trying to earn a college degree, and still barely making ends meet. Try being confined to a wheelchair and unable to work, forcing you to live with your parents at 30 years old, earning just enough in social security to pay for your prescriptions and some groceries. That's hard. Not supervising a baby crawling while unloading the dishwasher.

This post sums up everything i felt. Thank you

GoGoYuBari
Informer
Informer

Post by GoGoYuBari »

Benji....he just ruins the videos for me. I just dislike know-it-alls in general!

Something about Judy screams fake! I get the feeling she plays this innocent, cute role on camera but something inside me thinks that when or if they ever put the camera down they are going "SUCKERS"! Like I get this feeling that they are ploting their next move.

But really it's Benji...I can't stand him

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”