What was the "Ah-Ha!" to make you dislike Judy and/or Benji?

paperink
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: What was the "Ah-Ha!" to make you dislike Judy and/or Be

Post by paperink »

I can't pinpoint an exact moment to be honest with you, but I remember the day of Julianna's birth my anger was rolling off of me in waves when I saw how much he disrespected Judy during that very sensitive and difficult time period and how he offered no support. That very second any little bit of respect I had left for him was tossed out the window, and things have only gotten worse with the addition of the twins and his dwindling character.

onego123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by onego123 »

Quite honestly overall I like Itsjudyslife. However there are 3 things that I absolutely can't stand about them, and I just really need to rant for a moment.

1. Bath Time: I don't have a problem with them filming the girls in the bath as long as they keep the camera at a certain angle. At eye level when the girls are in the tub. That way nobody has to worry about anything accidentally showing. However there were multiple time last year when Judy filmed from above, and the girls would be playing around, and we would almost see something. Hundreds of people expressed their discomfort, anger, and worry over that because we don't know every single person that watches these vlogs. I bet she just dismissed it all as hate. How do you know that some pedophiles isn't downloading them, and creating some kind of compilation to masturbate too?! She had done this in 3 vlogs in a row, but the third one is what really set me, and everyone off because you could tell that she had left those parts in just to piss people off, and words cannot describe how upset I was that she would use her own childrens naked bodies for spite like that. ( ) They're kids they don't understand what's going on since you've been vlogging literally everyday of their lives. This is normal to them. It's your job as the parent to do everything you can to protect them, and you used their dependence, and naivety to piss randoms on the internet off. I hope you feel bad about that.

2. Laughing When The Girls Do Blatantly Disrespectful Things: Something that I've noticed over the past year is the girls rolling their eyes, and slamming the door on Judy, and probably Benji as well. Most people agree that those actions are just plain rude, and yet whenever the girls do them Judy and Benji laugh. It's not funny it's rude. You should reprimand them. Not only that, but it actually has comeback to bite (at least Judy) them in the butt. One time when Judy was reprimanding Julianna, JB rolled her eyes at her, and Judy scolded her for doing it which ended with Julianna crying. JB is just a child. In her mind (and the twins as well) something is either good all the time or bad all the time. They're to young to understand the concept of things being ok sometimes, but not other times. Odds are when JB was rolling her eyes she was doing it to make Judy laugh, and not be mad anymore because she usually laughs when she does it. Now on the door slamming I remember a couple of months ago Judy was going to get the girls from the twins room, and Julianna slammed the door right on her toe. When they get to pre-school odds are they'll be sent to time out very frequently because of them just laughing rude things like that off. Imagine them doing that to their pre-school teacher or another classmate, or if they were at a friends house, and did that to them. They would get in major trouble, and might not get invited back.

3. Their Fans: I know that Judy, and Benji don't have any control over this, but it still really bothers me to know end. Their fans are RIDICULOUSLY over protective. It's literally to the point where if someone gives them constructive criticism a swarm of banshees just descend on them! I remember a couple of weeks ago their was a vlog, and in the vlog you can see JB's buttcrack while she's playing. It was really small, and practically unnoticeable. Hell even I didn't notice until I read that comment. I thought it was her underwear. Butt anyways they noticed, and pointed it out to Judy in the comments section incase she didn't notice and wanted to censor it, and people just fucking lost their shit on them! There was absolutely nothing negative about their comment at all, and yet in still her fans lost their fucking minds! Honestly I think they should pull a PewDiePie, and disable comments for a little while so that they learn to calm the fuck down. Not every criticism in fucking negative!

onego123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by onego123 »

Quite honestly overall I like Itsjudyslife. However there are 3 things that I absolutely can't stand about them, and I just really need to rant for a moment.

1. Bath Time: I don't have a problem with them filming the girls in the bath as long as they keep the camera at a certain angle. At eye level when the girls are in the tub. That way nobody has to worry about anything accidentally showing. However there were multiple time last year when Judy filmed from above, and the girls would be playing around, and we would almost see something. Hundreds of people expressed their discomfort, anger, and worry over that because we don't know every single person that watches these vlogs. I bet she just dismissed it all as hate. How do you know that some pedophiles isn't downloading them, and creating some kind of compilation to masturbate too?! She had done this in 3 vlogs in a row, but the third one is what really set me, and everyone off because you could tell that she had left those parts in just to piss people off, and words cannot describe how upset I was that she would use her own childrens naked bodies for spite like that. ( ) They're kids they don't understand what's going on since you've been vlogging literally everyday of their lives. This is normal to them. It's your job as the parent to do everything you can to protect them, and you used their dependence, and naivety to piss randoms on the internet off. I hope you feel bad about that.

2. Laughing When The Girls Do Blatantly Disrespectful Things: Something that I've noticed over the past year is the girls rolling their eyes, and slamming the door on Judy, and probably Benji as well. Most people agree that those actions are just plain rude, and yet whenever the girls do them Judy and Benji laugh. It's not funny it's rude. You should reprimand them. Not only that, but it actually has comeback to bite (at least Judy) them in the butt. One time when Judy was reprimanding Julianna, JB rolled her eyes at her, and Judy scolded her for doing it which ended with Julianna crying. JB is just a child. In her mind (and the twins as well) something is either good all the time or bad all the time. They're to young to understand the concept of things being ok sometimes, but not other times. Odds are when JB was rolling her eyes she was doing it to make Judy laugh, and not be mad anymore because she usually laughs when she does it. Now on the door slamming I remember a couple of months ago Judy was going to get the girls from the twins room, and Julianna slammed the door right on her toe. When they get to pre-school odds are they'll be sent to time out very frequently because of them just laughing rude things like that off. Imagine them doing that to their pre-school teacher or another classmate, or if they were at a friends house, and did that to them. They would get in major trouble, and might not get invited back.

3. Their Fans: I know that Judy, and Benji don't have any control over this, but it still really bothers me to know end. Their fans are RIDICULOUSLY over protective. It's literally to the point where if someone gives them constructive criticism a swarm of banshees just descend on them! I remember a couple of weeks ago their was a vlog, and in the vlog you can see JB's buttcrack while she's playing. It was really small, and practically unnoticeable. Hell even I didn't notice until I read that comment. I thought it was her underwear. Butt anyways they noticed, and pointed it out to Judy in the comments section incase she didn't notice and wanted to censor it, and people just fucking lost their shit on them! There was absolutely nothing negative about their comment at all, and yet in still her fans lost their fucking minds! Honestly I think they should pull a PewDiePie, and disable comments for a little while so that they learn to calm the fuck down. Not every criticism in fucking negative!

Itsjustaride
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Itsjustaride »

I actually don't mind benjis eating habits or interests but what made me not like him is the way he views parenting. How he calls it 'daddy duties' when he's just doing what any parent should/does do. I would hate it if my dad saw me as just a chore...That and how he wants to be douchebag so badly lol .

Judy I don't mind at all, as weird as it sounds I admire how well they can take care of a huge house and 3 kids and still have time to work out and eat healthy and see family and travel and vlog and all that. I know that my 24 year old self can't even handle my tiny apartment and school, much less a husband and kids...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

excited_nugget
Learner
Learner

Post by excited_nugget »

Itsjustaride wrote:I actually don't mind benjis eating habits or interests but what made me not like him is the way he views parenting. How he calls it 'daddy duties' when he's just doing what any parent should/does do. I would hate it if my dad saw me as just a chore...That and how he wants to be douchebag so badly lol .

Judy I don't mind at all, as weird as it sounds I admire how well they can take care of a huge house and 3 kids and still have time to work out and eat healthy and see family and travel and vlog and all that. I know that my 24 year old self can't even handle my tiny apartment and school, much less a husband and kids...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She doesn't even do it all though. She ALWAYS has help. She's ALWAYS dropping the kids off to be looked after by someone. I don't get how people can praise her on these things when there is always a team of people that are helping her.

mejesera27
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mejesera27 »

I just think she's a dumb broad.. She thinks she's cute and she really isn't. She thinks her husband is hot and I don't think he is. She thinks she's such the role model for parents and she is not. I bet her husband jacks off in his cave all day.. She should check his history on the computer. There just numerous things and I can go on and on.. Her snaps from the Beyoncé concert were so stupid and annoying.. She looked ugly. That hair and dress were not the business. And the faces she was making while snapping?!? She is not sexy!! Quit trying to copy these younger female vloggers.

merluvlee
Talker
Talker

Post by merluvlee »

Oh my god, where do I start?

I think for me, as with a lot of people, it probably started with their parenting. I was okay with them when they only had Julianna, but once the twins came along their laziness and self absorption started to shine through tenfold. It's harder to hide the fact that you're a halfassed parent when your attention is split between three children.

There was a time after Miya and Keira where they were quite clearly unhappy. Not stressed, not overwhelmed; just unhappy, and it was blatantly obvious that it was a direct result of their children and responsibilities. I clearly remember a vlog where Judy had to help change diapers shortly after painting her nails and got angry about ruining her nailpolish. Seriously? What kind of mother of 3 children in diapers paints their nails days after giving birth? Moreover, what kind of mother gets angry about their infant's diaper change ruining their manicure?

As for Benji, I never thought his "daily daddy duties" shtick was funny or cute. Once you're a father you're always on "daddy duty." He seems to be under the illusion that the mother should take on more of the responsibilities regardless of whether or not the father, you know, has a job. One example of this was the tantrum he threw the time Judy left him alone with the twins to buy earrings for Julianna (a likely story, eh? Not only were you irresponsible enough to pierce your 1 year old's ears, but you only have one pair of earrings for her!) This whole ordeal was also a good example of how dysfunctional their marriage and parenting style are. Benji went on a 15 minute long rant about not wanting to watch his infants rather than just talking to his own wife! Furthermore, Judy took the time to edit said rant and post if online rather than just explaining herself. (Benji got DESTROYED in the comments of that vlog by the way. Something I'm sure Judy both predicted and enjoyed.)

I could go on forever about this but I've already talked way too much. Just a couple more things about Banjo and then I'm through. His tendency to "mansplain" everything seriously gets on my nerves (though I can't really say I can blame him sometimes with how stupid Judy seems.) That aside, the dude just makes me uncomfortable. I can't really explain exactly what it is but I'm guessing it has something to do with the number of times he's been caught with his wang out in front of his daughters.

ihatefrauds
Talker
Talker

Post by ihatefrauds »

I used to love the Travis family until I realized what frauds they are. They act like they work so hard and do everything without help when they had/have 2-3 nannies, a cleaning lady, decorator , assistants etc. Why fake cleaning the house and help with child care? Other YT'ers don't lie about that. It really annoys me also that they send their kiids off to "Mama's" so they can be intimate in hotels on their "Friday F night".

smoodies
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by smoodies »

It was never an ah-ha.. but more like over time I just fast forwarded through Banjo's content... His face began to irritate me, and his voice, and his everything... His words. OMG.. Just the rubbish he talks about...

Now I feel like I just watch to hate on B and J and then come on here to see everyone else picking on the same things that bother me about them, but I do enjoy watching the girls grow up and see their personalities come through, despite their upbringing

GetYouTubesTied
Learner
Learner

Post by GetYouTubesTied »

orchid wrote:Judy I think secretly, when the camera was off she was a bit of a bitch to JB. One day she came on camera and said that she had forgotten to put the baby monitor on and didn't hear JB crying when she went back into the room JB was absolutely hysterical. She pretended it was an accident but I think she did it on purpose. JB constantly had a sore throat when she was little it's because they just left her to cry and get hysterical. I think that is the reason that JB was rejecting Judy so much when she was older.
Would you (or someone else) be able to point me to this vlog?

honeycupcake
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by honeycupcake »

merluvlee wrote:

There was a time after Miya and Keira where they were quite clearly unhappy. Not stressed, not overwhelmed; just unhappy, and it was blatantly obvious that it was a direct result of their children and responsibilities.
So freaking accurate.

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”