Greenie
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook

Post by Greenie »

dayyyyuuummmmmmmmmmm...

Ralph is HOT!!!! too bad i don't live near them. i would be too tempted to go to his gym and Accidentally bump into him. :D

halfasiantakeover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by halfasiantakeover »

Greenie wrote:dayyyyuuummmmmmmmmmm...

Ralph is HOT!!!! too bad i don't live near them. i would be too tempted to go to his gym and Accidentally bump into him. :D
He teaches self defense also. Maybe its time to sign up for a class? ;)

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

Benji's face in pictures are all starting to look like he is having a stroke. Those eyes aren't on the same page with each other.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

^^Even Julianna has the wth face!

Also, can we get more Ralph? I count on the quoted, rather ab repeats. I wonder how many new student inquiries he's been getting?

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

z0negirl wrote:^^Even Julianna has the wth face!

Also, can we get more Ralph? I count on the quoted, rather ab repeats. I wonder how many new student inquiries he's been getting?
I was creeping his Instagram (thanks @halfasiantakeover!) and he has at least 1 thing in common with Benji and 1 thing is does worse than Benji.
Staged Fridge pic and serious #hashtag overload.

lacrymosa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lacrymosa »

So their "first family photo" that took 2 months is just some fuzzy shot on Instragram. How modern

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

lacrymosa wrote:So their "first family photo" that took 2 months is just some fuzzy shot on Instragram. How modern
Julianna has been too busy being shipped off to Grandma's for a family photo. Even in the crappy instagram one she's like LOOK AT THE TIME! Gotta go!

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

shhilurk wrote:

I was creeping his Instagram (thanks @halfasiantakeover!) and he has at least 1 thing in common with Benji and 1 thing is does worse than Benji.

Is that a MELON in a bowl? The hashtags #icandowithout. But at least he's clean!

halfasiantakeover
Gossiper
Gossiper

shhilurk wrote:

I can do without the hashtags, but I do agree with the staged photos. But can forgive it, because he actually practices what he preaches. Whereas Bendick says one thing (ORGANIC, LOCAL, FRESH, HEALTHY), and then does another (hot cheetos, ramen, chips, candy...). I will take Ralph's over staged photos over Benji's foodie pretensions any day!

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

Oh no I totally agree! I just thought the whole fruit in bowls in the fridge was over the top for a picture :lol:
Because he does practice what he preaches, there's really no reason to try and make his life seem even more "perfect."

Guys like Ralph are one of those guys I love to look at but would never think about being with. I need cheese in my fridge. WHERE'S THE CHEESE RALPH?

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

The thirst is real with these two, and it's coming for you Miya and TOBY!!! Judy just posted this link on Twitter. They really cannot wait to pimp out their own twins for 5 minutes of Ellen fame, can they? Sadly, I see Benji berating them like Kate Gosselin did to Cara and Mady in that awful Today show interview.

[youtube][/youtube]
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

MyZenPlace wrote:The thirst is real with these two, and it's coming for you Miya and TOBY!!! Judy just posted this link on Twitter. They really cannot wait to pimp out their own twins for 5 minutes of Ellen fame, can they? Sadly, I see Benji berating them like Kate Gosselin did to Cara and Mady in that awful Today show interview.

[youtube][/youtube]
I bet Benji is wondering why they haven't been approached already to be the face of those diapers he keeps banging on about, they will have to start earning their keep soon before the cute wears off!

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

I hate that judy cut Julianna's bangs but always uses a bow to hold it back. What was the point? She could've did this from the beginning instead of cutting more bangs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

Trl wrote:I hate that judy cut Julianna's bangs but always uses a bow to hold it back. What was the point? She could've did this from the beginning instead of cutting more bangs.
On another note, how huge does that tumbler look against Julianna?
RETIRED MODERATOR

halfasiantakeover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Trl wrote:I hate that judy cut Julianna's bangs but always uses a bow to hold it back. What was the point? She could've did this from the beginning instead of cutting more bangs.
Probably one of two things:

1. She thinks that without bangs, when she ties up Julianna's hair, she looks like a boy.
2. She didn't realize how much maintenance bangs take (on a child or an adult). You need to keep them trimmed, even if you're growing them out.

Either way, I hate bangs on small children. Its a pain to maintain, and if you don't maintain them, the child ends up pushing them out of their face all the time. Just let their hair grow! Its so much easier to tie back and style. If you don't want to deal with long hair give her a bob.

halfasiantakeover
Gossiper
Gossiper

umNO wrote:No toddler needs an adult sized juice. I really dislike their giving her food/drink as a means of keeping her entertained/quiet because they can't be arsed to engage in activities that don't include a camera in hand for any meaningful amount of time...
But that would involve actual bonding and might include *gasp* unfilmable moments! And errbody knows that if it isn't on camera, then it isn't a "memory." Its bullshit. Julianna is going to learn to equate food with acting out. Right now she's learning that if she whines enough, she gets whatever food she wants. Be it candy, green juice, daddy's food, mama's food...its sad. She's also finding out that she can cry and get mommy and daddy to do whatever she wants. She's being raised to be a gigantic spoiled brat. And its not even her fault, its her parents fault.

lacrymosa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lacrymosa »

I hope she aint drinking that entire jug. Bet her diaper changes are fun...

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

OH WOW has he finally given her, her own cup? How many bets he took it off her straight after the pic.

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

umNO wrote:No toddler needs an adult sized juice. I really dislike their giving her food/drink as a means of keeping her entertained/quiet because they can't be arsed to engage in activities that don't include a camera in hand for any meaningful amount of time...

Yeah if they aren't giving her food then it's some type of electronics: iPad, iphone, disney movie, etc. They even put a tv in the van.

previouslyAYYEO
Informer
Informer

Post by previouslyAYYEO »

Trl wrote:

Yeah if they aren't giving her food then it's some type of electronics: iPad, iphone, disney movie, etc. They even put a tv in the van.
Hahaha remember when Julianna was born, Benji said he was gonna keep his kids away from electronics. Pshhh...!

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”