Twitter, Instagram, Facebook

halfasiantakeover
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ItsJudysLife Daily Vlog Part 25

Post by halfasiantakeover »

ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:New to the videos can I ask who is Ralph?
Ralph is one of Benji's friends and his gym buddy. He's a sweetheart, and is damn fine. Many of us on the forum have crushes on Ralph (myself included!!), because from what we've seen in J&B's vlogs, and on his own channel (Fierce Factor Fitness https://www.youtube.com/user/FierceFact ... s/featured) and instagram, he comes across as a really nice guy. And he's single. There is hope for us all there. ;) His instagram is http://instagram.com/harro_2u# if you want to follow him there. I leave you with these photos:

And the Ralph fan girl clubs slogan: RALPH! :love2:

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook

Post by z0negirl »

^^Oh dear, deliciousness. Thank goodness his IG is public.

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

^^ I love your reaction. Lol

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

The twins are really looking more alike.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

All the girls.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

halfasiantakeover wrote:
Ralph is one of Benji's friends and his gym buddy. He's a sweetheart, and is damn fine. Many of us on the forum have crushes on Ralph (myself included!!), because from what we've seen in J&B's vlogs, and on his own channel (Fierce Factor Fitness https://www.youtube.com/user/FierceFact ... s/featured) and instagram, he comes across as a really nice guy. And he's single. There is hope for us all there. ;) His instagram is http://instagram.com/harro_2u# if you want to follow him there. I leave you with these photos:

Wow absarama and a nice guy too, why the hell did she pick Benji LOL

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

^ Ha. As much as we all want more Ralph, it's true, he is better off without Judy's clingy ass.
Then again I can't help but question where poor Ralph's life went wrong to have his paths cross with Benji.

lavenderflutter
Talker
Talker

Post by lavenderflutter »

halfasiantakeover wrote:

:love2: :love2: :love2:

pissed_out
Learner
Learner

Post by pissed_out »

Speaking of Ralph, in the wedding series video (Wedding Series Finale- Part 2 "Judy and Benji" Seattle WA) at around 7:18 ralph says "Judy, I love you. Benji you still have 20 minutes bro, 20 minutes. Nah I'm just kidding I'm happy for both of you"...what was he implying by saying 20 minutes? A.) Benji still has 20 minutes left to back out or B.) Benji has 20 minutes left before tying the knot; therefore allowing Ralph to have a shot with Juditz?...hmmm me wonders.

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

shhilurk wrote:^ Ha. As much as we all want more Ralph, it's true, he is better off without Judy's clingy ass.
Then again I can't help but question where poor Ralph's life went wrong to have his paths cross with Benji.
Good point. Ralph would be an upgrade from Benji, but Judy would be a downgrade for Ralph. When most of us talk about a "Rudy" pairing, I think it's in an abstract, tongue-in-cheek way because next to Banjo, Ralph seems like a saint (and we don't even know that much about him). Most, if not all, of us realize Judy is never going to free herself from Marysville's Biggest Loser.
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

Greenie
Learner
Learner

Post by Greenie »

dayyyyuuummmmmmmmmmm...

Ralph is HOT!!!! too bad i don't live near them. i would be too tempted to go to his gym and Accidentally bump into him. :D

halfasiantakeover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Greenie wrote:dayyyyuuummmmmmmmmmm...

Ralph is HOT!!!! too bad i don't live near them. i would be too tempted to go to his gym and Accidentally bump into him. :D
He teaches self defense also. Maybe its time to sign up for a class? ;)

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

Benji's face in pictures are all starting to look like he is having a stroke. Those eyes aren't on the same page with each other.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

^^Even Julianna has the wth face!

Also, can we get more Ralph? I count on the quoted, rather ab repeats. I wonder how many new student inquiries he's been getting?

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

z0negirl wrote:^^Even Julianna has the wth face!

Also, can we get more Ralph? I count on the quoted, rather ab repeats. I wonder how many new student inquiries he's been getting?
I was creeping his Instagram (thanks @halfasiantakeover!) and he has at least 1 thing in common with Benji and 1 thing is does worse than Benji.
Staged Fridge pic and serious #hashtag overload.

lacrymosa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lacrymosa »

So their "first family photo" that took 2 months is just some fuzzy shot on Instragram. How modern

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

lacrymosa wrote:So their "first family photo" that took 2 months is just some fuzzy shot on Instragram. How modern
Julianna has been too busy being shipped off to Grandma's for a family photo. Even in the crappy instagram one she's like LOOK AT THE TIME! Gotta go!

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

shhilurk wrote:

I was creeping his Instagram (thanks @halfasiantakeover!) and he has at least 1 thing in common with Benji and 1 thing is does worse than Benji.

Is that a MELON in a bowl? The hashtags #icandowithout. But at least he's clean!

halfasiantakeover
Gossiper
Gossiper

shhilurk wrote:

I can do without the hashtags, but I do agree with the staged photos. But can forgive it, because he actually practices what he preaches. Whereas Bendick says one thing (ORGANIC, LOCAL, FRESH, HEALTHY), and then does another (hot cheetos, ramen, chips, candy...). I will take Ralph's over staged photos over Benji's foodie pretensions any day!

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

Oh no I totally agree! I just thought the whole fruit in bowls in the fridge was over the top for a picture :lol:
Because he does practice what he preaches, there's really no reason to try and make his life seem even more "perfect."

Guys like Ralph are one of those guys I love to look at but would never think about being with. I need cheese in my fridge. WHERE'S THE CHEESE RALPH?

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”