Asexuality/Gray Asexuality

Fitinthemaking
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Asexuality/Gray Asexuality

Post by Fitinthemaking »

I don't know if im posting this in the right thread or if this has been discussed before here but i'm curious to know if there are more people here who consider themselves asexual/gray.

I wasn't familiar with gray asexuality before I came across one of those tests on facebook and it was to see if you were asexual, sexual or gray sexual, me being curious i clicked on it and it said I was gray so I looked it up and it was honestly a relief, finally learning that there is a term to describe how I felt towards sex.

I'm not a virgin but I find myself not being that interested in sex, sure, I get sexually aroused once in a while and I do masturbate and enjoy it but I like to keep those things exclusively to myself, I don't really feel sexually attracted to anyone and that has been quite the challenge since I am currently in a LDR with a sexual guy who at first didn't really understand why I didn't want to have sex with him until I was comfortable or until I felt like doing it, it has also been quite uncomfortable when he makes sexual comments or asks me to describe what I would do to him if we were together in said moment because it makes me feel awkward and I don't really know what to say but I guess we are slowly working on it.

Im interested in seeing if anyone here feels the same way as I do so please feel free to share any experiences/thoughts.

spaceprinquiss
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Asexuality/Gray Asexuality

Post by spaceprinquiss »

:HK: i have my needs but neverfind a stimulus that gives me pleasure

Return to “Health”