EDucating Shanny

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: EDucating Shanny

Post by FleekCucumber »

She’s sooo depressed tho. She’s sooo mentally drained. Chick is a nutcase! Seriously. Her “husband” is just as messed up that he’s enabling her behavior. The way she described how they have sex is gross too. No one needed to know that, no one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by randomMcRandom »

FleekCucumber wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:24 pm
She’s sooo depressed tho. She’s sooo mentally drained. Chick is a nutcase! Seriously. Her “husband” is just as messed up that he’s enabling her behavior. The way she described how they have sex is gross too. No one needed to know that, no one!
I'm a glutton for punishment but also lazy. How do they have sex?

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

EDucating Shanny

Post by FleekCucumber »

She crosses her legs and he just puts it between her crossed legs and her vagina. Like rubbing? She says she has some sort of disorder where her vagina closes off and she cannot be penetrated. Stupid.
No one needed to know the details. I feel I shared way too much and what I said above is only 1/4 of what she shared.

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

FleekCucumber wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:13 pm
She crosses her legs and he just puts it between her crossed legs and her vagina. Like rubbing? She says she has some sort of disorder where her vagina closes off and she cannot be penetrated. Stupid.
No one needed to know the details. I feel I shared way too much and what I said above is only 1/4 of what she shared.
Oh, ok. A glorified handjob then. Sounds like she has vaginismus, which is a very real condition in which a woman's vaginal muscles tense up so much that she cannot even get a gynocological exam. And not in the "she's tight so guys feel pleasure" way, but she's so clenched sex is impossible and even a digital exam in the doctor's office is not possible.

It most commonly occurs in victims of violent childhood sexual abuse (That's not gossip btw -- She has discussed being repeatedly sexually abused by a family member when she was a prepubescent child)

On to the gossip part -- I'm about 95% sure that her husband is gay, but he's religious so he's never going to come out. He picked the biggest damage case he could find who will never actually ask him to have sex with her so no one can ever ask him why he doesn't have kids or why the marriage has never been consummated. He is a very damaged person for sticking with someone as impossible as Shanny for so long. Shanny would probably let him divorce her and not even be mad about it -- she seems pretty understanding about her illness and her refusal to actually get treated. I don't think she's a bad person btw, she does seem very kind and like she wants people in her life to be happy. He could easily divorce her with no hard feelings but he won't because he's gay and seems content to play the "hero husband" role.

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

I didn’t mean to poke fun at abuse, she’s just a mess. Her whole pregnancy story I do NOT believe though.

Lisawetta
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lisawetta »

I follow her for a while, but she gets on my nerves... It is hard to watch someone who clearly suffers NOT changing enough to get better.

Now her new series about being messy, I thought it was a good idea, but she cannot hold up to it either... I am just shocked to see her house and in what a mess she lives. It just shows that her husband must completely enable her, because living like that is crazy 0_O

And I don't understand why she doesn't learn more about filming and Youtube if, as she says it herself, Youtube is her "job". Her commenting other videos is just a pain to see, I don't know who watches this entirely.

Lisawetta
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lisawetta »

FleekCucumber wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:23 pm
I didn’t mean to poke fun at abuse, she’s just a mess. Her whole pregnancy story I do NOT believe though.

Why don't you believe it?

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

Lisawetta wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:41 am
FleekCucumber wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:23 pm
Why don't you believe it?
She did NOT get pregnant having sex the way she described (which is really just masturbation, not intercourse). Unless she forced the sperm up there with a turkey baster, but given her medical diagnosis it would not be possible to do that.

I like that Shanny shows how horrible eating disorders really are, and that she doesn't glamorize it at all like other YouTubers have, but sometimes she just straight-up lies for attention and this is one of those times.

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

I feel she does glamorize it in a low key way. It’s weird, it’s like she acts as if she’s all against it but all of her “relapses” prove what she’s really about.

I don’t think she got pregnant because she didn’t have intercourse.

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

FleekCucumber wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:26 pm
I feel she does glamorize it in a low key way. It’s weird, it’s like she acts as if she’s all against it but all of her “relapses” prove what she’s really about.
I don’t think she got pregnant because she didn’t have intercourse.
Yeah but have you seen her take out her teeth? I mean, holy fuck that is the shit of nightmares. I feel like other anorexics glamorize anorexia because they get treated as these beautiful, delicate, angels of femininity (just look at how people love Eugenia Cooney's garbage content just because she's skinny and has nice hair).

I think Shanny just doesn't want to recover. Her illness is so much a part of her person and her life that she can't imagine life without it. Plus she gets to regress to a 5yo staying home from school sucking on bottles of pedialyte and she likes that. But, even though it's clear she doesn't actually want to get better, I don't think she glamorizes it because . .those teeth videos. ghaghghghg.

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

Maybe that is it. Maybe she just likes the attention after a relapse. I just get a weird vibe from her is all. Maybe I’m just not used to the honesty she shows. She does show the ugly side of EDs for sure.

Othegreat22
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Othegreat22 »

I just say this. I'm kinda new here so here are my thoughts about Educating Shanny.

First I do like her a lot. However I do question now after seeing a lot of her videos if she is Autistic. There are so many things I see in her and I thought that sounds like an Autistic person might do. Especially that there are many Women who get mis diagnosged as something else. I mean she has a eating disorder, severe anxiety, depression, has some sensory issues etc. She doesn't seem like a typical woman. I mean I am not neurotypical myself and I am still trying to seek a dx. It's unfortunate though and I do hope she gets serious help.

I forgot to mention the vocal stim she does and that is singing!( Yes singing can be a stim)
Probably because she grew up as a Mormon her parents(mom) probably never consider getting he evaluated and probably had no idea what autism was because for a long time Autism was thought to be something white males have.

Post by Guest »

She is luckier than she realises. Not only is she comfortably middle class, but she was born into a large, loving family (I know her parents are divorced but she said she gets on very well with her stepdad and she has many siblings and cousins).

As someone who comes from a extremely poor economic background, and a broken/distant family, it frustrates me that she doesn't seem to take advantage of the opportunities she has to try and get better. Her family probably has the money to pay for private treatment, and she has her family around her to support her. Some people don't have those things.

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

scoopydoodle wrote: She is luckier than she realises. Not only is she comfortably middle class, but she was born into a large, loving family (I know her parents are divorced but she said she gets on very well with her stepdad and she has many siblings and cousins).

As someone who comes from a extremely poor economic background, and a broken/distant family, it frustrates me that she doesn't seem to take advantage of the opportunities she has to try and get better. Her family probably has the money to pay for private treatment, and she has her family around her to support her. Some people don't have those things.
She's not lucky at all. Her dad raped her repeatedly as a child (not gossip -- she's addressed it) and her "family" seems to insist that she just forgive him. I think she'd rather have been born in a trailer park than into that crap.

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

Is Shanny STILL whining about everything and acting like a child? I had to unsubscribe she’s such an attention whore. She doesn’t want to get better because....content. She knows ED pays.

Return to “Health”