Plastic Surgery

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Plastic Surgery

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

Why do people get so hostile over whether or not so and so got plastic surgery? If it makes that person feel better about themselves, why does it matter?
Its cool if you don't want to get any, just don't shame people who do.

iheartla
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Plastic Surgery

Post by iheartla »

I agree, if it makes them happy that's great, I've never had any, but I'm all for plastic surgery if that's what you really want to do.
My concern about plastic surgery with the guru's is the example it sets for young girls, making it feel more normal, and more appealing when in fact it is major surgery. . .and of course the shock factor! Like whoa, so and so got plastic surgery lol

eevee
Informer
Informer

Post by eevee »

I know, some people get SO heated when I tell them I want a boob job. They seem to get mad that I'm "doing it for other people" and that I should love myself for me. I try to tell them that I'm absolutely not getting major surgery just to impress guys/men, I'm doing it because I want bigger boobs myself and it'll help me love myself even more. I think bigger boobs look attractive so that's why i want them. I want to feel attractive!

anaeuropa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by anaeuropa »

I've hated my nose since forever and am really insecure about it, I really want to get a nose job but I am so afraid of the surgery and the recovery process...can someone post a positive experience?

notsoniceee
Talker
Talker

Post by notsoniceee »

Get what you want done. My plastic surgery was the best thing I ever got done. It makes me feel more confident and happy

Return to “Health”