theartbook35

theartbook35

Post by Guest »

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDUNSx ... j7-FydGgQQ

I was making videos off and on between 2010 and 2012, and finally decided to get serious about my channel in 2015. For nearly three years I've been focusing on long-term Minecraft survival series, followed by a mixture of indie games and retro games.

Over time, I've learned the following from my small number of viewers: I have a nice sounding voice, I can be really funny sometimes, I'm honest, and I'm nice.

I generally don't get much feedback on my channel, other than from friends, which is fine, but my friends are really kind people. That means that I don't get to hear the more honest, harsher criticism that I desperately need right now. I'll be turning 31 in a month, and I spent 8 years studying art, which means that the only things that can upset me anymore are injustice/unfairness, bigotry and violence.

In the last several months my channel's consistency has suffered greatly due to the stress of the neighborhood I live in. My living situation is not a safe place for me to be, and I am going to have a vlog go up tomorrow (Sept. 2nd) where I'll elaborate about the issue, especially the most recent incident. So, before anybody wants to call me on not uploading consistently, I just want you to know it's a problem I recognize and will fix as soon as I'm able to. Other than that little thing, have at me folks!

Return to “N-Z”