Mariahsierra94... anyone heard of her?

eid891
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Mariahsierra94... anyone heard of her?

Post by eid891 »

Ok... I'm sure barely anyone has heard of this girl, EmilyNoel83 has mentioned her a few times in older videos, out of pity. I'm pretty sure Kristen Gehm has as well. She always refers to Emily as "her good friend". She has less than 150 subscribers so obviously not even remotely a big deal, but if you haven't looked at her channel yet and you follow Emily... you have to. ITS HILARIOUS.

Where to begin...

-Essentially, she takes every single one of Emily's ideas/concepts, and makes a video on it using almost all of the products Emily mentions. She even has the exact disclaimer Emily has at the bottom of all her videos. Its the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.
-Her hair.... just no. Awkward length and she makes no effort to style it.
-Her makeup... ALWAYS horrible. Her face is a complete oil slick, and she clearly cannot choose products to accommodate that.
-Her vlogs.... usually 20-30 minutes of her doing literally nothing with her mom, who is beyond obnoxious, and her two ugly dogs. Her dad makes the occasional appearance!!!! So exciting.
-ALL of her videos are just unbearable to watch. "Um..." comes before every single word, and she's constantly pausing because she can't find the right words to say, yet she claims to "edit". Basically, no usable content.

BOTTOM LINE- if you watch Emily's videos, you will find this hilarious. You're welcome! :)

TrangPak
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Mariahsierra94... anyone heard of her?

Post by TrangPak »

I wont make fun of her...but that is creepy how she copies everything in her descriptions from Emily....

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 1000 Subs”