Theresa Is Dead

Wonderball88
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Theresa Is Dead

Post by Wonderball88 »

I liked her in the beginning, but I feel embarrassed for her sometimes. Her stories are obviously fake and she’s really reaching with some of them. Native New Yorker until I moved to PA four years ago and yeah there’s weird people but one person isn’t going going to have all these things happen to them. Nope.

Her husband is also creepy AF.

lizdutchess
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lizdutchess »

Hey y'all I had no idea Theresa had her own thread so here I am lol. I actually never cared for her story times and I always fast-forward them. I was born and raised in Queens and yea I have definitely had some weird run-ins, but not enough to have a story time before each video. So, I think she makes most of, if not all of them up.

Also, the venmo for her mom was just really strange to me to be honest. I still respect her opinion on makeup but that really rubbed me the wrong way recently.

This is a petty one and I might be one of the only ones, but I think her intro disclaimer is cringe af. I wish she would just put it in a text disclaimer or something so I don't have to hear it every video.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

I like Theresa but I just can’t with the unboxings. Most of them have sample minis the companies get free, and one full size product and what $60?? Are we stupid? It’s just shilling for free boxes to have video content.

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrowningInMelancholy »

I'm confused as to why she called the Glamonatrix palette a neutral

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 10,000 Subs”