amelio902
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BeautybytheBunny

Post by amelio902 »

Hey

I couldn't find a forum on this beauty blogger and so I thought we should create one.

What do you all think of her?

She must be quite something to steal from her own father to buy Charlotte Tilbury and Jo Malone products. She seems very self-entitled on her twitter and to me comes across as a manipulative and spoilt woman-child.

I seriously dislike her. I understand that she has a mental illness - and this should never be gossiped or judged - however, she has to take some responsibility. She is so grabby and she throws a tantrum whenever she is 'missed' off a PR list.

Also, her blog is so dull and terribly written and formatted. Honestly, I know she doesn't have the prettiest of faces, but what use is demonstrating a product on your forearm or hand? Totally useless. I also found it funny when she was begging for Creme De La Mer full sized products as she just couldn't write a review on a tester, but happily will write post after post on Jo Malone after trying the product for all but an hour...

Edit to add: Do you think she will ever pay her poor father back?

Gangstagranny
Learner
Learner

Re: BeautybytheBunny

Post by Gangstagranny »

amelio902 wrote:Hey

I couldn't find a forum on this beauty blogger and so I thought we should create one.

What do you all think of her?

She must be quite something to steal from her own father to buy Charlotte Tilbury and Jo Malone products. She seems very self-entitled on her twitter and to me comes across as a manipulative and spoilt woman-child.

I seriously dislike her. I understand that she has a mental illness - and this should never be gossiped or judged - however, she has to take some responsibility. She is so grabby and she throws a tantrum whenever she is 'missed' off a PR list.

Also, her blog is so dull and terribly written and formatted. Honestly, I know she doesn't have the prettiest of faces, but what use is demonstrating a product on your forearm or hand? Totally useless. I also found it funny when she was begging for Creme De La Mer full sized products as she just couldn't write a review on a tester, but happily will write post after post on Jo Malone after trying the product for all but an hour...

Edit to add: Do you think she will ever pay her poor father back?
I used to think she was ok but then saw her bullying lots of other bloggers and being vile. Poor Lydia who beautybythebunny or beautybythebun whatever she's called now sucks upto after bullying her. She shouldn't be on any pr lists with her attitude. I noticed she is doing her own doodles (drawings) .I think everyone must be stupid buying them etc as she's not drawing them she's using an app to trace them lol the fake faker :rofl: . Her partner seems an idiot too.Never seen a blogger suck up to Charlotte Tillbury so much it's sickening. Oh pls pls send me free makeup :roll: so sad when she's also claiming Pip benefits , not sure what for? None of these bloggers vloggers are paying taxes it's disgraceful. Oh and stealing from her poor dad is awful what a cow, I mean WHO would even think of doing that?

amelio902
Learner
Learner

Post by amelio902 »

Her doodles are a complete shit also. I don't understand how she keeps pushing those on her pity followers.

She just appears so nasty and uneducated. I would never sneer at someone for being a bit slow, but she is painfully, and willfully ignorant. Her twitter just highlights this fact.

I do wish she would do some more youtube videos, mainly so that her poor father's money didn't go to waste on all that equipment she just had to have.

Gangstagranny
Learner
Learner

Post by Gangstagranny »

amelio902 wrote:Her doodles are a complete shit also. I don't understand how she keeps pushing those on her pity followers.

She just appears so nasty and uneducated. I would never sneer at someone for being a bit slow, but she is painfully, and willfully ignorant. Her twitter just highlights this fact.

I do wish she would do some more youtube videos, mainly so that her poor father's money didn't go to waste on all that equipment she just had to have.
I don't know how she can laugh at anybody for being slow, have you heard how she speaks as she sounds like a little child :rofl: .Oh and she was saying people were copying her doodles? We'll of course anybody can do the same when she's using an app to do it :roll: omg it's like tracing a picture. Nobody seems to have clicked yet that it's not really her drawing them it's her tracing them. Plus she wants people to purchase them? I didn't know she was self employed paying taxes :o because she's not so shouldn't be taking money for anything. But yes she needs to pay her poor father back, why did she even admit to stealing from him it's awful.

Gangstagranny
Learner
Learner

Post by Gangstagranny »

amelio902 wrote:Her doodles are a complete shit also. I don't understand how she keeps pushing those on her pity followers.

Have you seen her twitter recently I think she's read our convo :rofl: .Although it's funny that I think she thinks you or I are some body else, as I've seen her mention some body and I saw another person having a bash at her on Twitter and they were basically saying the same as us, that's she's mean etc. Well she is so argumentative and then tries to blame people or thinks she knows me or you? Maybe she needs to look closer to home but she's thick and won't ever know. Still doing her fake doodles I see and posting up ugly photo's of herself, I mean that chin... why the long face beautybythebunny / beautybythebun :tu:

Kirsty
Learner
Learner

Post by Kirsty »

How cringeyyyy is she/he? :o

[youtube][/youtube]

Gangstagranny
Learner
Learner

Post by Gangstagranny »

Kirsty wrote:How cringeyyyy is she/he? :o

[youtube]<a class="vglnk" href="[/youtube" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>CnXP8aIBi5o</span><span>[/</span><span>youtube</span></a>]
I know right? She keeps posting scary selfies without realising she looks like either a man in drag or with that humongous chin she is straight up bruce forsyth . She is such a bully and bullied Lydia for so long and now is UP her and her husbands behind kissing ass. Beautybythebunny Beautybythebun is a fraud and i really can't believe she get sent Charlotte Tillbury Pr ? I mean :x do they know she's on Income support ? I don't think they do and oh a disability cheat too and a sketch doodle cheat, the list goes on. The train wreck should do us all a favour :rofl:

Clueless
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Clueless »

Long time reader and first time poster, hi guys! Have to share my thoughts on this woman...

First and foremost, I cannot believe she blew her father's RETIREMENT MONEY on makeup, it's absolutely despicable. The lowest of the low.

She so often seems to get herself into controversy and "blogger drama". She complains about it, but I think she must trive off it somehow. It's easy to not get into arguments and not chat sh*t about others, so she must enjoy it on some level. Another one of those people who use the excuse of being "outspoken" to be rude. I can't believe that despite all of that, brands choose to work with her.

The sucking up to Charlotte Tilbury and Jo Malone is completely embarrassing. I mean, i'm obsessed with Charlotte Tilbury too, and I love Jo Malone, but I'd never, ever be that sycophantic. It makes me cringe every time I see her brown nosing them (basically daily on her social media, *retches*). Give it a rest.

Her selfies do my head in. I'm not talking about her looks, but the ridiculous duck pout is so OOT, and you can see it's not actually how she looks when you see her 'live' on YouTube. Is there a bit of photoshopping going on to slim her face a little, or is that was the extreme pouting is about, to try and give her some more definition?

And finally, I can't believe she uses a tracing app to make her illustrations!!! (What app is it, out of curiosity?) - she's always banging on about being creative and pushing her drawings - and brands are actually using them/commissioning her?! It's scandalous.

tigertoed

Post by tigertoed »

the program is called Procreate on the iPad

hasnt been sitting too well with me as i follow a few artists on twitter who work fantastically well with it (before she did i might add) and dont have nearly the same following/commission ops as she’s getting from them

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

a year or so ago she was the "owner"/"top dog" of a group chat filled with bloggers who bitched, body shamed bullied a girl called Ashley Dougherty (https://www.beingashleigh.com)

Another girl in the chat was:

MakeErinOver: [Erin Russell]
https://www.makeerinover.co.uk/
https://twitter.com/makeerinover
https://www.instagram.com/makeerinover/
(equally as horrid!!)

Angela is a despicable and disgusting person.

You can see some screenshots here (https://twitter.com/caseyjacks07)

I remember the whole conversation getting leaked on Twitter when it happened and Angela said way worse things than shown on that account. I wish I could find them on Twitter to show you guys.

Also, her "illustrating" thing is literally beauty products traced on her shitty iPad app... No skill needed, anyone could do it!?

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 10,000 Subs”