Theresa Is Dead

Mortichia
Informer
Informer

Re: Theresa Is Dead

Post by Mortichia »

I love her! She's so funny and genuine! Her stories are hilarious! I hope she'll never change for any brand or amount of followers <3 :tu: :toad:
I got a bit annoyed only when she bought jacklyn shill highlighter and eye-shadow palettes and twati one! And when she moved her story time videos to patreon. I'm getting annoyed when ppl start peddling their patreon account and upload different stuff there, I'm not going on it for anyone content, even hers!
I hope it's not a trash thread but neutral one? ;)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh no, she's doing the story times on Patreon now? How did I miss that? Ugh I hate when people do this crap.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 7:23 pm
Oh no, she's doing the story times on Patreon now? How did I miss that? Ugh I hate when people do this crap.
Yeah that's irritating
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Mortichia
Informer
Informer

Post by Mortichia »

She made 3 videos with storytimes only, gathered from all videos, there was subway, work and miscellaneous, it was hilarious! But she moved them to patreon :( but she still does normal storytime in the beginning of the videos anyway.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

She was getting demonetized left & right hence the Patreon. She DOES put a lot of effort into her videos so I get it.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Mortichia
Informer
Informer

Post by Mortichia »

Yes she was demonetised beacuse of the swearing, and saying fuck as a coma 🤣it's a pity that YouTube have to do this. I wonder if her every video is demonetised now? If patreon works for her that's great. It's awesome that she wants to stay true with herself, just a pity that she moved the videos god damn it 😀 <3

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Ugh youtube's new rules about swearing and shit are so stupid.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

^ All about the almighty dollar. And agreed; if I had a channel I wouldn't censor myself. I have to at work and that's enough.
Theresa has a natural talent for comedic content and watering it down just wouldn't be the same.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

WhiteWhaleWoman
Talker
Talker

Post by WhiteWhaleWoman »

I really do like her but I can’t help but get this feeling she makes up some her story times. Does anyone else get this feeling ??

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I dunno, if I hadn't worked in retail for 12 years I would say she probably embellishes a lot...but people are fucking crazy and she lives in New York, so I tend to believe most of it LOL

lizaevie90
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lizaevie90 »

Used to like her...but seriously in her latest video she's pushing a venmo for her mom's uber - so she doesn't have to take the train during covid - and practically in the next breath she says she's bought 5 Natasha Denona liquid shadows at $28 each. This doesn't sit right. As soon as she started to get a bit of recognition her realness went out the window and we're now in scrounge town.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Ugh that's so annoying. I can't stand when they start going the CashApp/Go Fund Me route. Like no, I am not donating to something for you or your family when you're sitting there doing hauls of makeup worth hundreds lmfao

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:25 am
Ugh that's so annoying. I can't stand when they start going the CashApp/Go Fund Me route. Like no, I am not donating to something for you or your family when you're sitting there doing hauls of makeup worth hundreds lmfao
Saddened. I truly am.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Boobi
Learner
Learner

Post by Boobi »

Isn’t it the same with Super chats?! Some guru’s I like even put their paypal down for donations.

Guys. Come on. They are plainly asking for money. I find it trashy. I could never just accept money for nothing.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Lol should we transfer this thread into the trash section? 😂

We're at that point with her now aren't we. 😔

Boobi
Learner
Learner

Post by Boobi »

So it seems my friend. But I’m not ready to accept Theresa to the trash section.

She is my final hope.

And please, people, donate for kids and animals in need, not to youtubers who have enough money to buy a shit ton of useless make-up. I need a trash section for humanity actually. And bored housewives.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Boobi wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:50 pm
So it seems my friend. But I’m not ready to accept Theresa to the trash section.

She is my final hope.

And please, people, donate for kids and animals in need, not to youtubers who have enough money to buy a shit ton of useless make-up. I need a trash section for humanity actually. And bored housewives.
Amen. *sad smile*

hcburbs
Debater
Debater

Post by hcburbs »

She’s not ready to lose her crew of Jeffree star supporters.
05CB8599-FDAC-4D6C-9439-589D99315B2D.jpeg
someone needs to tell her and Michelle Wang that giving him spotlight (and Jen Luvs reviews ugh she’s so gross) and affiliating with him makes them look desperate.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WhiteWhaleWoman
Talker
Talker

Post by WhiteWhaleWoman »

lizaevie90 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:37 am
Used to like her...but seriously in her latest video she's pushing a venmo for her mom's uber - so she doesn't have to take the train during covid - and practically in the next breath she says she's bought 5 Natasha Denona liquid shadows at $28 each. This doesn't sit right. As soon as she started to get a bit of recognition her realness went out the window and we're now in scrounge town.
I completely agree with this. This really rubbed me the wrong way too. Her mom won’t take money from her but has no problem taking it from strangers on the internet ? If that’s the case she can put the money in the Uber fund and not tell her mom it’s from her. But of course she’d rather have strangers spend their money so she doesn’t have to spend her own. So that “excuse” she gave just made her look bad. I couldn’t believe no one said anything in her comments.

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

I really used to like Theresa but lately I feel like she is playing up her persona too much and doing more cursing just because its her thing. To me that just looks fake and like she is trying too hard. The whole venmo thing really was ??? you buy makeup for a couple of hundred dollars a month and we should pay for your mothers uber? She made it sound like her mother refuses to take money from her, but somehow is okay with random people giving her money?

Also her declutters are getting weird, anyone else noticed? She declutters things she admit she likes because "I am not reaching for it enough" then goes out and buy more stuff? Just admit you are throwing away stuff you like because you want to buy more new stuff.

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 10,000 Subs”