LuxMommy

Post by ItsAndrew »

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: LuxMommy

Post by lenathediva »

None. She has a job outside the home. Instead of doing fertility treatments, she and her husband adopted two little boys who are actually siblings. I'm from Houston, and she lives in a pretty pricey, affluent area. She treats YouTube like a hobby so she only posts when there's time.

Seems pretty harmless.

Post by Guest »

One of the few youtubers I actually like. I find her lookbook outfits to be kinda cheesy, but aside from that she seems normal and doesn't make YouTube her life unlike a lot of these other "luxury" YTers. Also, I have a lot of respect for people who choose to adopt because I know it's not a first choice for many.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

I also like her. I like the look books because it isn't what everyone is doing and wearing. I also like that when she does by luxury items she typically keeps them around for years unlike some youtube who buy an item....goosh over it talking about how much they love it and then "sneak" and sell it within a few weeks. I've seen her blog and watch her videos and she really uses her items.

I saw an instagram live of hers where someone complimented on her skin and she was clear that while she doesn't have problem skin she does uses a filter. She then goes on to show on camera what her skin looks like with and without the filter...she did this several times. That's integrity....something that many of these youtubers out here don't have. She did thank the commenter for their comment, but wanted to be 100% clear that she wasn't trying to fool anyone. 2 thumbs up from me.

Anoosha
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Anoosha »

My only issue with her is her fanatical “swipe up” constant links. It’s annoying. And if someone asks where she got an item she tells them to click her link instead of just saying where she bought the darn shirt/shoes/etc. If a follower replies with the store name she deletes the link. Why?? She hides the fact that her links store cookies on your comp.

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

Anoosha wrote:My only issue with her is her fanatical “swipe up” constant links. It’s annoying. And if someone asks where she got an item she tells them to click her link instead of just saying where she bought the darn shirt/shoes/etc. If a follower replies with the store name she deletes the link. Why?? She hides the fact that her links store cookies on your comp.
This is reviving a very old thread, but I saw her pop up in my autoplay on YT. I visited her IG and noticed that she won’t tell anyone the actual name of a product when asked. She directs them to swipe up to shop. What if they weren’t shopping but merely inquiring? I find that off putting. And she does it with a kissy face emoji.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

Anoosha
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Anoosha »

Yesss I actually replied to a comment with the name and she blocked me. If THAT’S not shady, don’t know what is! And her recent “hauls” ...all things that were sent to her as PR. She’s sadly becoming a sale-out, like so many others. She was fun and interesting when her content was original.

pj_uk
Learner
Learner

Post by pj_uk »

Anoosha wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:00 pm
Yesss I actually replied to a comment with the name and she blocked me. If THAT’S not shady, don’t know what is! And her recent “hauls” ...all things that were sent to her as PR. She’s sadly becoming a sale-out, like so many others. She was fun and interesting when her content was original.

Reviving an old thread. I don’t mind lux mommy BUT EVERY SINGLE POST is a liketoknowit post or a link to something. It’s just too much in my opinion. Anyone know what her job is?

Post by Guest »

pj_uk wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:46 pm
Anoosha wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:00 pm

Reviving an old thread. I don’t mind lux mommy BUT EVERY SINGLE POST is a liketoknowit post or a link to something. It’s just too much in my opinion. Anyone know what her job is?
I hate that stupid link, and I think Chase Amie uses it, too. I unfollowed both of them on Instagram because they would use these idiotic tags.

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

She works in insurance, I believe.
She’s listed as a sales associate for State Farm. Not sure how current the info is.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

pj_uk
Learner
Learner

Post by pj_uk »

Armywife1508 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:49 pm
She works in insurance, I believe.
She’s listed as a sales associate for State Farm. Not sure how current the info is.
Thanks when I asked her in an IG live what she does and she purposely ignored the question. Also some girls were asking her age as well which she ignored too. I wonder why? She doesn't look that old? My guess 33/34? You guys know?

pj_uk
Learner
Learner

Post by pj_uk »

adel220 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:11 pm
pj_uk wrote:
Anoosha wrote: Yesss I actually replied to a comment with the name and she blocked me. If THAT’S not shady, don’t know what is! And her recent “hauls” ...all things that were sent to her as PR. She’s sadly becoming a sale-out, like so many others. She was fun and interesting when her content was original.

I hate that stupid link, and I think Chase Amie uses it, too. I unfollowed both of them on Instagram because they would use these idiotic tags.
Yes Chase Amie does but not on every single post like Lux mommy. Chase Amie and her 30+ pink bags...lol Nothing wrong with pink but geezs they all look the same.

euroasiangirl
Debater
Debater

Post by euroasiangirl »

Is she really a size 2 and extra small? Every time she talks about the size I’m like because I feel like we have the same body type and I’m a 6 easily. Any thoughts?

Post by Guest »

euroasiangirl wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:36 pm
Is she really a size 2 and extra small? Every time she talks about the size I’m like Image because I feel like we have the same body type and I’m a 6 easily. Any thoughts?
I can believe it because she’s pretty short. I think she is under 5’2”, if I’m not mistaken.

euroasiangirl
Debater
Debater

Post by euroasiangirl »

adel220 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:46 am
euroasiangirl wrote:
Is she really a size 2 and extra small? Every time she talks about the size I’m like Image because I feel like we have the same body type and I’m a 6 easily. Any thoughts?
I can believe it because she’s pretty short. I think she is under 5’2”, if I’m not mistaken.
I think she's between 5'2"-5'4" because the jeans she was trying on also hit me right at the ankle too

pj_uk
Learner
Learner

Post by pj_uk »

euroasiangirl wrote:
adel220 wrote:
euroasiangirl wrote:
I think she's between 5'2"-5'4" because the jeans she was trying on also hit me right at the ankle too
Yeah she said she's 5'2 before. Not that that short. I don't think she looks like a size 2 either. Nothing wrong with her size but doesn't look like an XS imo.

zingel
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by zingel »

pj_uk wrote:
euroasiangirl wrote:
adel220 wrote:
euroasiangirl wrote:
Yeah she said she's 5'2 before. Not that that short. I don't think she looks like a size 2 either. Nothing wrong with her size but doesn't look like an XS imo.
Agreed. She doesn't look like a Size 2 or an XS or S. Glad she cut her hair, though. I think it looks much better.

pj_uk
Learner
Learner

Post by pj_uk »

I like her shorter hair too! Very fresh and makes her look younger. Anyone know how old she is? She is very secretive about her age. I'm guessing 33? What do you think?

Mistress Hunter
Learner
Learner

Post by Mistress Hunter »

I believe that she’s lying about being a size 2. I guess she wants to look ultra thin like her friend Shea.

LV5SophiaLV
Stalker
Stalker

Post by LV5SophiaLV »

I’m 5’2” and look the same size as her, maybe even a little smaller and I’m easily a size 6-8... there is NO WAY she is an xs ( I was An XS in college and know full well how that photographs... why the need to obviously lie?!?

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs”