Belle Jorden

Locked
theghosttown
Informer
Informer
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:35 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 50 times

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by theghosttown » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:31 pm

Wow her views are absolutely BOMBING

Her ring is not in this currently girly aesthetic she’s got going on. I think it has skulls on it!

User avatar
Guest

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:01 pm

I’m guessing in hat case it’s like a replica of kat Von d’s when she was engaged to Deadmau5? Just throwing some shade, but surely if she can wear her TGF Mickey Rodent ring then why can’t she wear it.

theghosttown
Informer
Informer
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:35 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 50 times

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by theghosttown » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:33 am

Because like belle does with absolutely everything she has to make some bullshit story up about how her engagement ring is just so precious and special she can’t weae it because she’s too scared to lose it. She’s soooooo fully of shit hahah

User avatar
Muffin88
Learner
Learner
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:40 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by Muffin88 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:24 am

There are photos on her insta of her engagement ring. Just gotta scroll back to her wedding as that’s the last time she posted wearing it she was wearing loads of big rings back then so can only assume to doesn’t fit with her new look also.. after a quick scroll through I hadn’t noticed how much her face has changed in the last couple of years


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Guest

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:06 am

I felt like such a creep scrolling back. Is this it?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Muffin88
Learner
Learner
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:40 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by Muffin88 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:25 am

Autocorrected wrote:I felt like such a creep scrolling back. Is this it?
Haha yes that’s the engagement and wedding ring together!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theghosttown
Informer
Informer
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:35 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 50 times

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by theghosttown » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:49 pm

Here she goes again on twitter going on about guru gossiper yet she has it blocked on EVERYTHING. Apparently loads of stuff on her that is written about her is fabricated. HA HA HA the stupid moron forgets there are quite a few of us who KNOW HER.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:23 pm

Hmm no wonder she wants this website shut down, nothing to do with mental health but her followers obviously read it if they’re mentioning it to her, she doesn’t want to be exposed for the home wrecker she is, by people who knew the old belle

future_ghost
Talker
Talker
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:22 am
Has thanked: 192 times
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by future_ghost » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:38 am

Wouldn’t surprise me if she has her own account on here trashing people she’s such a fucking bitch, then cry about negative things said about her.
She can harp all she likes about lies and bullshit, but as you guys have said there are plenty of us on here who actually fully properly know her and know she’s a steaming pile of turd. Fuck off Belle with your faux anxiety and accept that some people just hate you and your melted Michael Jackson looking face.

theghosttown
Informer
Informer
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:35 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 50 times

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by theghosttown » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:34 am

I’m baffled as to what she thinks is fabricated.
- she got with ANTNAY under shady circumstances FACT
- she had some weird 3 way thing with ANTNAY and sian FACT
- he cheats on her FACT
- she was a super hardcore vegan but totally backtracked on it as she didn’t want to throw her bags away FACT
- she CONTSTANTLY has excuses for boring and stagnant content FACT
- she’s actually really really NOT very nice FACT

future_ghost
Talker
Talker
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:22 am
Has thanked: 192 times
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by future_ghost » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:44 am

theghosttown wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:34 am
I’m baffled as to what she thinks is fabricated.
- she got with ANTNAY under shady circumstances FACT
- she had some weird 3 way thing with ANTNAY and sian FACT
- he cheats on her FACT
- she was a super hardcore vegan but totally backtracked on it as she didn’t want to throw her bags away FACT
- she CONTSTANTLY has excuses for boring and stagnant content FACT
- she’s actually really really NOT very nice FACT
Can I get an amen.

User avatar
littleone_0392
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:24 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by littleone_0392 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:31 am

future_ghost wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:44 am
theghosttown wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:34 am
I’m baffled as to what she thinks is fabricated.
- she got with ANTNAY under shady circumstances FACT
- she had some weird 3 way thing with ANTNAY and sian FACT
- he cheats on her FACT
- she was a super hardcore vegan but totally backtracked on it as she didn’t want to throw her bags away FACT
- she CONTSTANTLY has excuses for boring and stagnant content FACT
- she’s actually really really NOT very nice FACT
Can I get an amen.

AMEN!!

User avatar
wild4thenight
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1989
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:13 am
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 195 times

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by wild4thenight » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:40 am

littleone_0392 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:31 am
future_ghost wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:44 am
theghosttown wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:34 am
I’m baffled as to what she thinks is fabricated.
- she got with ANTNAY under shady circumstances FACT
- she had some weird 3 way thing with ANTNAY and sian FACT
- he cheats on her FACT
- she was a super hardcore vegan but totally backtracked on it as she didn’t want to throw her bags away FACT
- she CONTSTANTLY has excuses for boring and stagnant content FACT
- she’s actually really really NOT very nice FACT
Can I get an amen.

AMEN!!
AMEN GURL! i have so many screenshots from so many girls with what ant has sent them/what they've done with him :rofl: :rofl: i'd love to post but i don't want to 'expose' the girls

thenoodleking
Debater
Debater
Posts: 246
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:12 am
Has thanked: 168 times
Been thanked: 1138 times

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by thenoodleking » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:00 pm

wild4thenight wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:40 am
littleone_0392 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:31 am
future_ghost wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:44 am
theghosttown wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:34 am
I’m baffled as to what she thinks is fabricated.
- she got with ANTNAY under shady circumstances FACT
- she had some weird 3 way thing with ANTNAY and sian FACT
- he cheats on her FACT
- she was a super hardcore vegan but totally backtracked on it as she didn’t want to throw her bags away FACT
- she CONTSTANTLY has excuses for boring and stagnant content FACT
- she’s actually really really NOT very nice FACT
Can I get an amen.

AMEN!!
AMEN GURL! i have so many screenshots from so many girls with what ant has sent them/what they've done with him :rofl: :rofl: i'd love to post but i don't want to 'expose' the girls
Just black out the names and photos of the girls ?

theghosttown
Informer
Informer
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:35 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 50 times

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by theghosttown » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:52 am

Also remember the time she said her sausage dog which is clearly a pedigree was a fucking RESCUE.... Hahahahahaha

User avatar
littleone_0392
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:24 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by littleone_0392 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:31 am

hahahahaha I’ve just noticed how much she kisses up to Sophie on Twitter how have I not seen this before!!!

cookie_Alaska
Learner
Learner
Posts: 67
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:08 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by cookie_Alaska » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:05 am

I can't believe her and Sophie also have the same dog. this is just so tragic

prawncocktailcrisp
Learner
Learner
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:52 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by prawncocktailcrisp » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:01 pm

E2801BE8-DA99-4484-8923-BA41A2E63762.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
littleone_0392
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:24 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by littleone_0392 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:52 pm

prawncocktailcrisp wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:01 pm
E2801BE8-DA99-4484-8923-BA41A2E63762.jpeg
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

LilBP
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:37 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by LilBP » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:44 am

Girl this site is for bitching. I assume that’s the reason it’s called Guru gossip? PS this Sophie copied her style from someone else she’s recently becoming her own person but she use to take photos in the same poses/positions head bands hair style/t shirts you name it as @sammijefcoates

future_ghost
Talker
Talker
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:22 am
Has thanked: 192 times
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by future_ghost » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:52 am

Phillip123 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:18 am
Imagine being that sad and immature and having nothing better to do than spend months and months on end talking about somebody you claim to dislike.
This thread is full of hateful and jealous bullies, I see all your identities are also hidden which just shows what you are doing is wrong. If you don't like someone then how about doing what normal people do. Don't follow her, don't watch her content.
For people who claim to hate her so much you sure do know a lot about her and talk about her a lot.
Go find a hobby you group of saddos.
Lmao shut up Phillip she’s not going to fuck you.

LilBP
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:37 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by LilBP » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:13 am

I’m sure it doesn’t matter if give out our full names or not? Cause I certainly couldn’t give a shit nothing will happen 👍🏼

future_ghost
Talker
Talker
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:22 am
Has thanked: 192 times
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by future_ghost » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:25 am

Phillip123 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:56 am
future_ghost wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:52 am
Phillip123 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:18 am
Imagine being that sad and immature and having nothing better to do than spend months and months on end talking about somebody you claim to dislike.
This thread is full of hateful and jealous bullies, I see all your identities are also hidden which just shows what you are doing is wrong. If you don't like someone then how about doing what normal people do. Don't follow her, don't watch her content.
For people who claim to hate her so much you sure do know a lot about her and talk about her a lot.
Go find a hobby you group of saddos.
Lmao shut up Phillip she’s not going to fuck you.
My names not phillip, my names amy cookson🙂 I'm not afraid to hide behind my computer screen like the rest of you bullies.
Complains about hidden identities, doesn’t use own name on gossip site 🤪 well then hello Amy Cookson, my name’s Jen Marshall so go figure, I’m not arsed about ‘hiding’ either.

Your post would be noble if you weren’t overlooking the point that a lot of us in this thread actually KNOW Belle and/or Antony so the basis of the dislike is absolutely founded on their own actions and you’ll see that’s largely commented on here.
As for her being a ‘guru’ there’s no way anyone can deny she’s straight up lazy in her uploading and pings from look to look trying to emulate other people down to the poses they use for nail photos.
Nothing said on here is based on bullying just because the opinion is that a group of people don’t enjoy her and her content. Fucking hell imagine if you had to like everyone in the world regardless, absolutely ridiculous notion and not bullying whatsoever, what a line to allow the unnecessary Victim Card to be pulled.
The thing with Belle is if she was just a bit shit people wouldn’t have such dislike for her...unfortunately she’s a complete arsehole of a human which is why so many of us didn’t like her to begin with and now find it amusing that she’s trying to portray herself as an internet makeup princess when in actuality she’s a manipulative, hypocritical, try-hard bitch who’s perfect relationship started with her sheer determination of taking him out of a pre-existing engagement.

I can’t talk for everyone but I don’t care if people like her that’s your choice but having known her for 10+ years I’m not in any rush to stan her, her lifestyle or her fake social media persona.

Babesoup12
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:05 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by Babesoup12 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:38 pm

When someone's job is based on public perception, it really only makes sense that there's going to be a whole shit load of opinions surrounding them. The funny thing is, the lot of opinions on this thread are based on fact rather than opinion (fact - it's shitty to lie about rescuing a dog, fact- it's shitty to claim your a content creator when you make almost no content, fact- it's shitty to be oblivious to your cheating husband, and that's clearly what's going on)
Her reputation might be better if she listened to the general public, instead of insisting everyone's a bully and taking nothing in stride from the critiques of her. Imagine how she would handle actual notoriety, or fame.

theghosttown
Informer
Informer
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:35 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 50 times

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by theghosttown » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:11 am

Phillip123 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:18 am
Imagine being that sad and immature and having nothing better to do than spend months and months on end talking about somebody you claim to dislike.
This thread is full of hateful and jealous bullies, I see all your identities are also hidden which just shows what you are doing is wrong. If you don't like someone then how about doing what normal people do. Don't follow her, don't watch her content.
For people who claim to hate her so much you sure do know a lot about her and talk about her a lot.
Go find a hobby you group of saddos.

Girl get a grip. Being a social justice warrior isn’t going to make her like you. The only person that girl likes is herself. I’m genuinely curious as to what you consider bullying? Absolutely everything stated on here is fact lol.

Locked

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs”