Belle Jorden

cookie_Alaska
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by cookie_Alaska »

did we need the 5 minute explanation about the memory card drama? you knew you were going to be vlogging and couldn't be even bothered to take a spare memory card 😪😪😪😪😪

Post by Guest »

“still can’t believe this is our house 😿” IT ISN’T A HOUSE IT’S A APARTMENT/FLAT!?

cocokachoo
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by cocokachoo »

I wonder if she’s deleted this now because it’s bullshit lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

cookie_Alaska wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:31 am
did we need the 5 minute explanation about the memory card drama? you knew you were going to be vlogging and couldn't be even bothered to take a spare memory card 😪😪😪😪😪
I know right! It was the most disjointed and pointless vlog I’ve ever seen from anyone. There was no substance whatsoever she might as well have just scrapped it or just did a day at Disney and ended it. I hate to be a bitch but she’s a bit shit at this vlogging business and her editing is mediocre for someone who has done this a long time. :(

Muffin88
Learner
Learner

Post by Muffin88 »

Do you think that she likes her engagement ring? She literally never ever wears it?

cookie_Alaska
Learner
Learner

Post by cookie_Alaska »

I think she genuinely once loved it and then as her style changed she stopped wearing it. Her Kat von D alt look she had going on is long (not) forgotten. it's very big and I imagine heavy too. if it was me I would still wear on a necklace or something especially if my partner had designed it for me

Post by Guest »

Apparently it’s to PREEcCCccIOooUSss to wear.

Her lips in her latest story promoting heyu... I have no words

Muffin88
Learner
Learner

Post by Muffin88 »

It probably cost a bomb and she still wears her other great frog rings just seems so bizarre it’s hardly a delicate vintage piece it’s massive and sturdy yet she never seems to wear it. Noticed she’s started wearing those kardashian style diamond rings that Kylie and Khloe wear.. maybe she wants something more kardashiany to fit with her new adverts

Muffin88
Learner
Learner

Post by Muffin88 »

theghosttown wrote:Apparently it’s to PREEcCCccIOooUSss to wear.

Her lips in her latest story promoting heyu... I have no words
Her top lip has actually stopped moving

Post by Guest »

Muffin88 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:19 pm
It probably cost a bomb and she still wears her other great frog rings just seems so bizarre it’s hardly a delicate vintage piece it’s massive and sturdy yet she never seems to wear it. Noticed she’s started wearing those kardashian style diamond rings that Kylie and Khloe wear.. maybe she wants something more kardashiany to fit with her new adverts ImageImage

Maybe her husband will get her an ‘upgrade?’ But she’s started to wear her GF rings again.

I think it’s a lil sad she doesn’t want to wear her ring, even if she has her reasons. What’s the point in having something if you don’t enjoy it. But I don’t think I’ve seen her even with a wedding band on. I think it’s a little bit disrespectful to her husband that she doesn’t even wear a wedding band. He doesn’t either right? Suppose each to their own, but that’s my opinion.

Post by Guest »

She’ll read these comments and she’ll start wearing her wedding ring again. 😂😂😂😂

cookie_Alaska
Learner
Learner

Post by cookie_Alaska »

those fake ass Kardashian rings are literally made from crystals but she used the diamond emoji when she put it on Instagram. She got it from the same website as her name necklace. just another example if her trying to flaunt how much money she has but isn't actually the real deal

Post by Guest »

What the actual fuck is that colour difference between her face and her ear? She’s on her way to changing race! Come on Belle we all know you’re a naturally ginger milkbottle that likes a bit of fake tan but that is ridiculous.

Post by Guest »

that tan and her ear is ridiculous.
her bio has changed again aswell 🙄

prawncocktailcrisp
Learner
Learner

Post by prawncocktailcrisp »

DB51413C-95D2-4861-ACD0-0BA11542187C.jpeg
Who doesn’t know how to do wavy hair?

Even if you don’t.. I’ll bet there’s a million tutorials already out there???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cookie_Alaska
Learner
Learner

Post by cookie_Alaska »

prawncocktailcrisp wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:55 am
DB51413C-95D2-4861-ACD0-0BA11542187C.jpeg

Who doesn’t know how to do wavy hair?

Even if you don’t.. I’ll bet there’s a million tutorials already out there???

these are the most basic curls achieved with a curly wand. which will translate into a "highly requested" video where she talks about how happy she is, apologies for not uploading but she's been soooooo busy with ant , or the dog or with a top secret project. no belle the world does not need these basic curls. thank you bye

shc755
Learner
Learner

Post by shc755 »

Ok her latest tweet. Sleeping with Sirens Iris cover reminds her of the good old tumblr days. Ummmmm that song came out in 2016 🤔 not 2010

Post by Guest »

Hold onto your handbags guys, she’s feeling SO inspired! Again! For the 841st time this year! Expect one or two videos of bare minimum rehashed airhead content that she’s already uploaded sometime in the next 40 years.

Meow788
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Meow788 »

future_ghost wrote: Hold onto your handbags guys, she’s feeling SO inspired! Again! For the 841st time this year! Expect one or two videos of bare minimum rehashed airhead content that she’s already uploaded sometime in the next 40 years.
Has anyone ever called her out on this on either Twitter or ig? I just don't get it. How can she be working past midnight 5 days a week if there's never any content? I'm surprised she still has an agent.

Jessika143
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jessika143 »

Anyone noticed how she’s subtly copying sophierimmer....same nails and started doing the faux freckles and hoop earrings lol

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs”