Belle Jorden

Hellsbelle

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by Hellsbelle »

Those weird faces she pulls are so cringe. I think she does them as she knows these snaps/live pics/videos can’t be heavily filtered/edited so she acts goofy.

Post by Guest »

Her movements are so awkward. Right in the first few seconds of her Adore Delano tutorial is the perfect example, the weird hand movement that she decided to replay again and then the rock on gesture... It just doesn't come across as natural and looks really uncool. Plus, is she allowed to use that footage from Ru Paul?

Hellsbelle

Post by Hellsbelle »

Lovelornxx wrote:Her movements are so awkward. Right in the first few seconds of her Adore Delano tutorial is the perfect example, the weird hand movement that she decided to replay again and then the rock on gesture... It just doesn't come across as natural and looks really uncool. Plus, is she allowed to use that footage from Ru Paul?
I thought that about the hand thing too. Looked like she was having some sort of seizure lol.

I’ve said it once before and I’ll say it again, not a fan of that blonde hair. She looked so much better darker. Those hats are just Plergh, all I think of is Julia Roberts in pretty woman when she’s out kerb crawling.

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by shakenshake »

The darker hair suited her better for sure.
Those snap pictures are super unflattering. She's so pretty, please stop.

Maccyd
Informer
Informer

Post by Maccyd »

So she's taking another break and moaning she's in so much pain cos of her boob job? Not sure that wasn't self inflicted but she no doubt will be onto the next body altering operation soon enough.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

"I'm not recovering well"

Hun, its a boob job, thats pretty intense surgery. But we all know how much she looses it when she has a cold so.
"My best friend is looking after me" is she referring to Ant orrr?

chloestaja
Debater
Debater

Post by chloestaja »

shakenshake wrote:"I'm not recovering well"

Hun, its a boob job, thats pretty intense surgery. But we all know how much she looses it when she has a cold so.
Ant is in France for a convention, so her friend is looking after her

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

chloestaja wrote:
shakenshake wrote:"I'm not recovering well"

Ant is in France for a convention, so her friend is looking after her
He probably knew that constant moaning was going to be afoot so went to France instead LMAO.

Post by Guest »

LORD she is going on as though she is the first person to have a boob job. I’m glad she’s had it if it makes her feel better but it’s all she has gone on about and it is SO dull.

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

Not a great comparison but I don't think Jamie G or PBBunny moaned this much when they had their boob jobs done.

I know people recover at different rates. But you would think that over a fortnight you would be improving a little?

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

As if she getting a chemical peel next week.

Post by Guest »

I’m all for getting cosmetic enhancements. I’ve had my boobs done and get my lips done but why on earth is she getting a chemical peel. There is literally nothing wrong with her skin. I’m so glad she’s stopped going in about her boob job though, it’s like she’s the only person in the world to ever have one (just like she likes to think she’s the only person who has ever done pink glitter liner loool).

Has anyone noticed how she only EVER responds to other beauty bloggers? She never ever respond to people asking for advice or commenting questions. She used to be so sweet.

chloestaja
Debater
Debater

Post by chloestaja »

theghosttown wrote:I’m all for getting cosmetic enhancements. I’ve had my boobs done and get my lips done but why on earth is she getting a chemical peel. There is literally nothing wrong with her skin. I’m so glad she’s stopped going in about her boob job though, it’s like she’s the only person in the world to ever have one (just like she likes to think she’s the only person who has ever done pink glitter liner loool).

Has anyone noticed how she only EVER responds to other beauty bloggers? She never ever respond to people asking for advice or commenting questions. She used to be so sweet.
I have commented questions on countless occasions and never get a response

Post by Guest »

So have I. She doesn’t respond to anyone unless they have a profile. She posts about finding amazing products but don’t ever tell people what they are. She literally is the worst.

Post by Guest »

A chemical peel really...

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

Lovelornxx wrote:A chemical peel really...
Whats next? ear pin? nose job? she cannot have too much more done can she? she's already petite and slim and looks like she's in lovely shape. When is enough going to be enough?

cocokachoo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocokachoo »

What kind of weird orgy did she have going on in her insta story last night?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Her latest video... wow.

I couldn’t care less about what’s in her bag. A water bottle, expensive purse and some lip balm. WHO CARES. She had a bomb AF yellow eye look but instead posted that drivel. Yawn

bostonterrier16
Learner
Learner

Post by bostonterrier16 »

I actually just watched her latest youtube video about the 10 things we probably didn't know about her, I was a HUGE fan of hers until till she reached
number 3 in the video, and she talked about how she met her husband 7 years ago, and she messaged him etc had a huge crush and he found her after a little game of guessing.. and it worked blah blah however... he was engaged while he was talking to belle.. I use to follow his ex on tumblr out of coincidence and knew his face looked familiar just couldn't put my finger on it and I found his ex's blog with the picture of their engagement... the female wrote a post on her break up saying he was cheating on her. I guess belle left that part out. :roll:

bostonterrier16
Learner
Learner

Post by bostonterrier16 »

I actually just watched her latest youtube video about the 10 things we probably didn't know about her, I was a HUGE fan of hers until till she reached
number 3 in the video, and she talked about how she met her husband 7 years ago, and she messaged him etc had a huge crush and he found her after a little game of guessing.. and it worked blah blah however... he was engaged while he was talking to belle.. I use to follow his ex on tumblr out of coincidence and knew his face looked familiar just couldn't put my finger on it and I found his ex's blog with the picture of their engagement... the female wrote a post on her break up saying he was cheating on her. I guess belle left that part out. :roll:

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs”