^ She went to college but had to drop out after her brain injury. :(

nudelipstick
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sara K - concern for a youtuber

Post by nudelipstick »

She only has two siblings. They're both in their forties.
Just another pathetic, jealous h8r | I'm not really a bitch all the time. You just don't like when I call you out on your bullshit... all the time

ugly_liars
Informer
Informer

Post by ugly_liars »

nudelipstick wrote:She only has two siblings. They're both in their forties.
Wow they're that much older than her (which makes it a lot worse that they don't help her)! I guess all those pictures were pictures of her and cousins. Do you know which video she said this in I couldn't find it?

nudelipstick
Informer
Informer

Post by nudelipstick »

ugly_liars wrote:
nudelipstick wrote:She only has two siblings. They're both in their forties.
Wow they're that much older than her (which makes it a lot worse that they don't help her)! I guess all those pictures were pictures of her and cousins. Do you know which video she said this in I couldn't find it?
It wasn't in a video but I'm sure she did say in the video that you're referring to that her siblings were much older than her. If you really like her vibes and stuff, you should check out her livestreams.
Just another pathetic, jealous h8r | I'm not really a bitch all the time. You just don't like when I call you out on your bullshit... all the time

ugly_liars
Informer
Informer

Post by ugly_liars »

nudelipstick wrote:
It wasn't in a video but I'm sure she did say in the video that you're referring to that her siblings were much older than her. If you really like her vibes and stuff, you should check out her livestreams.
Thanks, will do!

catbutts
Informer
Informer

Post by catbutts »

I have never seen this girl but recently her videos have been showing up in me recommended feed and MY GOD she is beautiful. I just want to stare at her face and it always catches me off guard when I'm browsing YouTube and see her in a thumbnail.

ugly_liars
Informer
Informer

Post by ugly_liars »

On her newest livestream a couple days ago she said her and Kayla (her only friend) had an argument. Now she has no one besides people online. I guess it's hard for her to make friends because she can't go to school or work.

Does anyone know much about brain injuries because sometimes it seems like she has an ok memory? She said in her stream she remembered this guy she was talking to before her accident and it seems like she would have forgotten all bout him because of her memory loss. Her memory may not be great but neither is mine and I have a job. Most of the time I have to write things down (but then lose the list lol) but I'm somewhat functional (but if it gets any worse I wont be). I'm not trying to say she's lying AT ALL just wondering about it.

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

ugly_liars wrote:On her newest livestream a couple days ago she said her and Kayla (her only friend) had an argument. Now she has no one besides people online. I guess it's hard for her to make friends because she can't go to school or work.

Does anyone know much about brain injuries because sometimes it seems like she has an ok memory? She said in her stream she remembered this guy she was talking to before her accident and it seems like she would have forgotten all bout him because of her memory loss. Her memory may not be great but neither is mine and I have a job. Most of the time I have to write things down (but then lose the list lol) but I'm somewhat functional (but if it gets any worse I wont be). I'm not trying to say she's lying AT ALL just wondering about it.
I am not a doctor, I am just super curious, and head injuries can be very specific. I believe she said she has short term memory loss, and with those you usually remember long term memories, but can forget what you read in the newspaper this morning, or that you read it at all. We would literary need to talk to her doctor to know more. Also, she herself might not be able to explain well what is wrong with her memory. Depends on how much she actually knows and if the doctors were able to explain it, or if her brain can even process such information properly, she might also have troube explaining things... .

Are her livestreams on younow?

ugly_liars
Informer
Informer

Post by ugly_liars »

notnot wrote:
I am not a doctor, I am just super curious, and head injuries can be very specific. I believe she said she has short term memory loss, and with those you usually remember long term memories, but can forget what you read in the newspaper this morning, or that you read it at all. We would literary need to talk to her doctor to know more. Also, she herself might not be able to explain well what is wrong with her memory. Depends on how much she actually knows and if the doctors were able to explain it, or if her brain can even process such information properly, she might also have troube explaining things... .

Are her livestreams on younow?
That's true, I forgot about that lol! And yeah her livestreams are on younow SaraK_20117 is her username. Her livestreams are pretty interesting. She also talked about some guys she was talking to she knew before her accident in that livestream and he sold/sells weed or something? I wonder if she's a weed smoker.

ugly_liars
Informer
Informer

Post by ugly_liars »

One thing that caught me off guard in one of her livestreams was that she said two guys kissing or touching each other was disgusting.... :( But then she proceeds to say "do whatever you want" though. Did anyone else watch it, because I didn't get the context of it before so maybe I'm misquoting?? Hopefully I am misquoting because that would not be ok with me. :?

Iasomie
Informer
Informer

Post by Iasomie »

ugly_liars wrote:One thing that caught me off guard in one of her livestreams was that she said two guys kissing or touching each other was disgusting.... :( But then she proceeds to say "do whatever you want" though. Did anyone else watch it, because I didn't get the context of it before so maybe I'm misquoting?? Hopefully I am misquoting because that would not be ok with me. :?
i was a big fan of her until i saw that side of her. i once commented nicely my opinion on one of her videos, not like a hate comment, just helpful critique and she spent days insulting me and others back and forth on the thread! it got to the point where she was using slurs and disgusting language so much that i decided i had to delete it. over constructive criticism where people agreed! she is extremely hostile and opinionated. often even comments hate comments on other youtubers videos! that definitely sounds like something she would do. i'll try to find evidence.

i do hope she gets better mentally though

ugly_liars
Informer
Informer

Post by ugly_liars »

Iasomie wrote:
i was a big fan of her until i saw that side of her. i once commented nicely my opinion on one of her videos, not like a hate comment, just helpful critique and she spent days insulting me and others back and forth on the thread! it got to the point where she was using slurs and disgusting language so much that i decided i had to delete it. over constructive criticism where people agreed! she is extremely hostile and opinionated. often even comments hate comments on other youtubers videos! that definitely sounds like something she would do. i'll try to find evidence.

i do hope she gets better mentally though
Damn, I was hoping this was a isolated thing because I want to give her the benefit of the doubt since she's been through a lot. I mean I've said things I don't mean sometimes in the heat of the moment, most people have but if she's doing it a lot most likely she believes the stuff she's saying. I did notice that some of her responses to hate and CC were over the top hostile, but on the other hand I thought it was cool she was defending herself against blatant hate BUT I don't think she needs to be that hostile to constructive criticism, not every comment needs to be sunshine and rainbows. I'm curious, were the slurs she used related to gay people or another group?

I never saw her insult another youtuber, do you have the links or anything to the videos she insulted others on? Evidence would be great if you have it!

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

I'm moving this thread to the Rave section since the Trash section is strictly for bashing.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

ugly_liars
Informer
Informer

Post by ugly_liars »

I don't see how this belongs in the rave section when we're trying to figure out if she has homophobic views.

lumiere
Learner
Learner

Post by lumiere »

How do you guys figure out when she is going to be on livestream? Or is it archived somewhere?

ugly_liars
Informer
Informer

Post by ugly_liars »

lumiere wrote:How do you guys figure out when she is going to be on livestream? Or is it archived somewhere?
You can download the app, make a younow account, and go to settings then notifications you can set your profile to notify you when one of the people you follow starts streaming.

lumiere
Learner
Learner

Post by lumiere »

ugly_liars wrote:
lumiere wrote:How do you guys figure out when she is going to be on livestream? Or is it archived somewhere?
You can download the app, make a younow account, and go to settings then notifications you can set your profile to notify you when one of the people you follow starts streaming.
I see, thank you! :love2: Well, I'm really surprised by what you've written about her (potentially?) homophobic comment. She's so cool I assumed she'd be open minded and not ignorant.. I've also never noticed any negative comments from her. Does anyone have screenshots?
I feel like every time a youtuber is generally liked and seems ok, eventually some negative stuff comes up..I hoped it would be different with Sara.

loloksrlybrb
Learner
Learner

Post by loloksrlybrb »

Hey, so I'd like to bump this up (and move it?!)

I want to run a theory by ya'll...
this girl buys views...possibly subs.

HOW HOW HOW did one of her makeup tutorials get 47 MILLION MOTHER FUCKING VIEWS. I think the acne coverage could account for a couple million at most -- but especially because she was probably less than 200k at the time it was filmed...it DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.

[video]
[/video]

To compare: Michelle Phan's lady gag tut has 55 million and has been up for many many more years

[video]
[/video]

My guess is Sara got the sponsorship and bought extra views to hit a certain commission...then the views compounded from there.

loloksrlybrb
Learner
Learner

Post by loloksrlybrb »

obv i failed at formatting the post and now i can't edit?! sorry ladies

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs”