Amanda Hendrick

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amanda Hendrick

Post by bambiii »

Buzz22 wrote: I know she was hanging around with grace neutral who I met and who was not nice. She tattooed me and I thought she was so rude. she also tries to come across as spiritual and kind online.
OT but how was Grace being Rude? Does anyone know anything about her friend Charlotte, the fire spitting stripper? Her mug reads major bitch to me.

unhappycoincidence
Learner
Learner

Post by unhappycoincidence »

Agreed, those girls look bitchy af! And yeah I'm cringing so much at every Instagram story of hers at the moment, it all revolves around her boyfriend and his shitty band

sleepyraspberry
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sleepyraspberry »

She just engaged to that rat looking guy and she said it was going to be a "Vegas wedding In June"... what an absolute joke. She's still mentally 18 years old. Kind of sad that shes never evolved past her BMTH groupie days.

Post by Guest »

sleepyraspberry wrote:She just engaged to that rat looking guy and she said it was going to be a "Vegas wedding In June"... what an absolute joke. She's still mentally 18 years old. Kind of sad that shes never evolved past her BMTH groupie days.
I couldn’t tell if it was a joke or not at first lol.

Realistically though, what’s she going to do? Give up her whole life, leave her family and friends and move to Oz? Be stepmum to his kid? Tour with his band and get drunk off the rider every night? I was literally wondering the other day how long it will be until she’s back on the drugs again.

You would have thought that one hugely disasterous relationship with a band guy would have been enough for her to get her Almost Famous fantasy out of her system but alas, apparently not. :roll:

sleepyraspberry
Wanderer
Wanderer

karenaaa wrote:
sleepyraspberry wrote:She just engaged to that rat looking guy and she said it was going to be a "Vegas wedding In June"... what an absolute joke. She's still mentally 18 years old. Kind of sad that shes never evolved past her BMTH groupie days.
I couldn’t tell if it was a joke or not at first lol.

Realistically though, what’s she going to do? Give up her whole life, leave her family and friends and move to Oz? Be stepmum to his kid? Tour with his band and get drunk off the rider every night? I was literally wondering the other day how long it will be until she’s back on the drugs again.

You would have thought that one hugely disasterous relationship with a band guy would have been enough for her to get her Almost Famous fantasy out of her system but alas, apparently not. :roll:
She's just going to follow him on tour and do nothing. She can't even hold a job for more than a year because she has a spiritual awakening every time she's bored/frustrated with her lack of career. She'll be divorced by 2020, then she'll move back to London and pick up a job at a bar again until some homeless looking guy with a decent instragram following comes along. She'll probably end up back with Oli in a few years after they all get divorced :rofl:

What a waste of beautiful looks and personality.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

wow...i cant believe it! she probably thinks its the thing to do since Oli marries all his girlfriends aswell. this dude is so gross and im tired of seeing his stupid face in all her posts.

where is he based? wonder where they will live once tour is over?

ironic how shes asking for non-trashy wedding gowns for her trashy wedding.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

oh and apparently she was the one that proposed to him?! not that theres anything wrong with it, just shows again how needy she is, she only knows him for 4 months

sleepyraspberry
Wanderer
Wanderer

She's turning 30 in a year or two, I have a feeling that she's just desperate and likes the idea of being the "cool girl".

And I'm pretty sure he's based in Australia and he has a young daughter... good luck to this lip injection obsessed social climber who is going to attempt to be a housewife.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

bambiii wrote:oh and apparently she was the one that proposed to him?! not that theres anything wrong with it, just shows again how needy she is, she only knows him for 4 months
LOL i just caught up with this. she's so damn desperate ffssssss girl.

unhappycoincidence
Learner
Learner

Post by unhappycoincidence »

She posted on insta 'I can't wait to start this next phase of my life" - eye rolled hard, that's all she does, go through phases. I wonder how he feels being the next one? Wonder how long it'll last?

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

Danceswithwolves wrote:She posted on insta 'I can't wait to start this next phase of my life" - eye rolled hard, that's all she does, go through phases. I wonder how he feels being the next one? Wonder how long it'll last?
#

hmm i give it a year. girl definitely wants to settle down (nothing wrong with that) but it doesn't really work with the tour life she's living/leeching off right now.

Buzz22
Talker
Talker

Post by Buzz22 »

Did she seriously propose to that ugly dude in the shite band?
I used to love her in about 2013 but I unfollwed her on Insta ages ago.
Last time I saw any videos she was with that clothes designer man who no one seemed to point out made leather jackets when she was supposed to be vegan.

XenianFlower
Learner
Learner

Post by XenianFlower »

well it looks like she didn't have her classy vegas wedding after all, but she's off on warped, doing half naked modeling, pushing her mans clothing line like it's 2010 again. So much personal, professional, and spiritual growth i'm amazed.... :tu:

XenianFlower
Learner
Learner

Post by XenianFlower »

I've seen her smoking cigarettes again and it looks like she's lost some weight...I really hope she hasn't backslideded completely. ..

Post by Guest »

XenianFlower wrote:I've seen her smoking cigarettes again and it looks like she's lost some weight...I really hope she hasn't backslideded completely. ..
She was all ”my body is a temple” last year now it’s like LOL just kidding! Honestly what an idiot. I wonder if/when drugs will be in the picture again.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

XenianFlower wrote:well it looks like she didn't have her classy vegas wedding after all, but she's off on warped, doing half naked modeling, pushing her mans clothing line like it's 2010 again. So much personal, professional, and spiritual growth i'm amazed.... :tu:
is the wedding not happening at all? it looked like she bought a dress already.

is that Yen Dollar sign shite really his brand?! lol i was wondering...at least Dropdead had custum illustrators design their graphics, they just stamp some currency symbols on 99 cent slides.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

XenianFlower wrote:well it looks like she didn't have her classy vegas wedding after all, but she's off on warped, doing half naked modeling, pushing her mans clothing line like it's 2010 again. So much personal, professional, and spiritual growth i'm amazed.... :tu:
is the wedding not happening at all? it looked like she bought a dress already.

is that Yen Dollar sign shite really his brand?! lol i was wondering...at least Dropdead had custum illustrators design their graphics, they just stamp some currency symbols on 99 cent slides.

XenianFlower
Learner
Learner

Post by XenianFlower »

It is his brand, I see her embracing the groupie lifestyle JJ has to offer her but I've never seen her with his daughter? or mention her? like, that's a apart of the life she's supposedly marrying into. https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scot ... s-12673225 this articles a good laugh....

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

XenianFlower wrote:It is his brand, I see her embracing the groupie lifestyle JJ has to offer her but I've never seen her with his daughter? or mention her? like, that's a apart of the life she's supposedly marrying into. <a class="vglnk" href="https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scot ... s-12673225" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>dailyrecord</span><span>.</span><span>co</span><span>.</span><span>uk</span><span>/</span><span>news</span><span>/</span><span>scottish</span><span>-</span><span>news</span><span>/</span><span>airdrie</span><span>-</span><span>supermodel</span><span>-</span><span>amanda</span><span>-</span><span>hendrick</span><span>-</span><span>talks</span><span>-</span><span>12673225</span></a> this articles a good laugh....
does she realise 'shotgun weddings' means weddings done fast cus the bride is knocked up??

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

XenianFlower wrote:It is his brand, I see her embracing the groupie lifestyle JJ has to offer her but I've never seen her with his daughter? or mention her? like, that's a apart of the life she's supposedly marrying into. https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scot ... s-12673225 this articles a good laugh....
oh god! this article was more cringey than i expected! were they paid to write this?! i dont think anybody remembers who she is...she might have modelled for high end brands but she was never a star.

also, they knew eachother for 10 years? interesting...

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs”