Sophie Shohet

Re: Sophie Shohet

Post by Guest »

Ugh, Sophie...I don’t know why she is friends with people like Lydia Elise Millen and HRHCollection. These are horrible people that could bring anyone down with their nasty energy, argh.

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lordofmisrule »

YouTuberr wrote:I like Sophie, but what has she done to her face? She looks quite different. I noticed her hair color looks lighter and I think that flatters her more.
She did do a video a while ago, about how she does her makeup differently and she is wearing less make up at the moment so maybe that's why?

I sometimes wondered if she gets her lips done but after watching one of her recent videos, in which she is showing the effect of at-home-microdermabrasion I actually think her lips are natural. I think she just overdraws them dramatically. I don't think anyone would have their lips plumped to resemble those of Benedict Cumberbatch.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

I like sophie but not sure what is happening lately with her, it seems she is being sucked into this luxury world .... she keeps buying seasonal items when she used to say that she was not into seasonal pieces as they were not investments.

She bought a Dior mini skirt for £2600 Wth :roll:

On her video a few people pointed that out saying that it was a lot for a skirt that it is not even her style.

fancynancy_
Talker
Talker

Post by fancynancy_ »

^ agree with everything you said, I used to find her relatable, not in the sense of all the luxury items but she was down to earth and just relatable haha my explaining sucks clearly. Now it's just dior dior every single video, I'm sick of it. Also her face is starting to look really off, not sure if it's too much filler or botox but something ain't right.

hippiegirl
Talker
Talker

Post by hippiegirl »

She must have something done to her lips or teeth because the way she moves her mouth and tongue is just so strange! I really like watching Sophie but I can’t stop looking at her mouth

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

hippiegirl wrote:She must have something done to her lips or teeth because the way she moves her mouth and tongue is just so strange! I really like watching Sophie but I can’t stop looking at her mouth Image
I think she wears Invisaligne, would that explain it? I think it gives her a slight lisp too.

Does anyone else think that this dress is not all that flattering on Sophie? It was probably quite expensive but despite Sophie being absolutely tiny at the moment, she looks a bit bulky in it? There is something wrong with the proportions as well.

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

hippiegirl wrote:She must have something done to her lips or teeth because the way she moves her mouth and tongue is just so strange! I really like watching Sophie but I can’t stop looking at her mouth Image
I think she wears Invisaligne, would that explain it? I think it gives her a slight lisp too.

Does anyone else think that this dress is not all that flattering on Sophie? It was probably quite expensive but despite Sophie being absolutely tiny at the moment, she looks a bit bulky in it? There is something wrong with the proportions as well.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

I am finding her videos to be so boring lately. I feel that all she does is luxury shopping going to Harrodss or Chanel/Dior all the time, when not at these stores she is doing unboxing videos.

She was on holidays and all she did on her vlogs were to go to designer stores, she visited 3/4 Chanel stores in Monte Carlo.

I found her latest vlog to be quiet annoying, it seems she is obsessed with designer stores, she kept mentioning Chanel over an over.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

It is such a shame that she is turning into those youtubers that no one likes it.

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

She hasn't posted new videos since last Sunday, maybe she's taking the feedback on board an re-evaluating the content?

Post by Guest »

Just stumbled on her channel. I was enjoying the video where she advices on what luxury bag to buy, but looking at her other videos was such a turnoff — Collecting my new ferrari collecting my new Bentley... we get it, you’re loaded.
I don’t thing fleur de force flaunts her wealth tht much.

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

@ Le sigh,

Yes, videos are a bit hit and miss these days ;-)

She's already done a video like this week's How To Get Discounts From Luxury Brands, but I understand that being sponsored by the app she's talking about in the video requires her to put content up ever so frequently. The thing with this luxury items is, they're so expensive in first place so you most people can't afford them even with the discount codes. :(

backatitagain
Informer
Informer

Post by backatitagain »

Le sigh wrote:Just stumbled on her channel. I was enjoying the video where she advices on what luxury bag to buy, but looking at her other videos was such a turnoff — Collecting my new ferrari collecting my new Bentley... we get it, you’re loaded.
But at least Fleur doesn't furnish her house with super cheap furnisher. I don't get why Sophie doesn't invest in a decent closet or something like that.

hippiegirl
Talker
Talker

Post by hippiegirl »

backatitagain wrote:
Le sigh wrote:Just stumbled on her channel. I was enjoying the video where she advices on what luxury bag to buy, but looking at her other videos was such a turnoff — Collecting my new ferrari collecting my new Bentley... we get it, you’re loaded.
But at least Fleur doesn't furnish her house with super cheap furnisher. I don't get why Sophie doesn't invest in a decent closet or something like that.
Exactly! She spends so much money on luxury brands but don’t inverts in her house at all. When she film in that little room/ closet it always looks like she doesn’t belong there ImageImage

hippiegirl
Talker
Talker

Post by hippiegirl »

backatitagain wrote:
Exactly! She spends so much money on luxury brands but don’t inverts in her house at all. When she film in that little room/ closet it always looks like she doesn’t belong there ImageImage

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

How do people on forum feel about her subscriber mail videos? I used to not mind them, I would have them playing while eating breakfast or putting my makeup in the morning, but the last one I just couldn't bear! Had to stop it half way through, too cringe!
Also the idea of giving away open makeup products, what? I know that the subscribers don't mind and that she keeps it hygienic by using little plastic spatulas to apply the tested product but still?

dodo_59
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dodo_59 »

lordofmisrule wrote:How do people on forum feel about her subscriber mail videos? I used to not mind them, I would have them playing while eating breakfast or putting my makeup in the morning, but the last one I just couldn't bear! Had to stop it half way through, too cringe!
Also the idea of giving away open makeup products, what? I know that the subscribers don't mind and that she keeps it hygienic by using little plastic spatulas to apply the tested product but still?
I never apply for these giveaways but I wouldn't mind actually.... I mean where I live drugstores sometimes sell the testers too... hiw disgusting is that :? So I don't mind especially since she said that she can't even donate it because it's open so if somebody is OK with getting used makeup alongside with other goodies that good for them.

Indigoviolet
Learner
Learner

Post by Indigoviolet »

hippiegirl wrote:
backatitagain wrote:
I'm always grossed out by the room she keeps her rabbits in. The carpet is always stained w dirt/animal excrements?? Idk but I feel like if you have those type of pets they should be on tile or something. I'm not a rabbit owner, I have dogs, but idk it seems like such a dismal little dirty room.

Indigoviolet
Learner
Learner

Post by Indigoviolet »

hippiegirl wrote:
backatitagain wrote:
Sorry for the double post. But I find that a lot of new money people like Sophie and David tend to spend their money on outward appearance type things like cars, clothes, etc. but not so much their home. It's all about looking wealthy and letting everyone know you're wealthy when in public in a flashy way. As someone previously mentioned in this thread (I think in reference to their lonely Christmases) they don't seem to really invite people over to their home so I guess they don't see the need to pour a lot of money into making it look nice. I always thought her desk layout was very juvenile looking with magazine cutouts and decor that looks like it comes from T.J. Maxx that I'd expect someone in their teens or early twenties (tops) to decorate their space with.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

I like Sophie but her style has changed so much in the last couple years and I actually don't like the way she dresses now. I feel she is a bit lost and her style is all over the place.

So she bought a Dior skirt that cost thousands of pounds, she gets sick every time she thinks at how much she paid. Hmmm why did she bought then???

That skirt isn't flattering on her, it doesn't look nice on.

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs”