Je suis Lou

alexachungslegs
Learner
Learner

Re: Je suis Lou

Post by alexachungslegs »

Yeah, I wonder if that was a dig at her as most luxe YTs seem to follow her at least on one of her channels. I totally missed that she now has a 3rd Hermes bag- the picotin. It just gets more and more unrealistic that all of her bags are real Those super fake bags apparently also come w all the boxes and fake receipts etc. Not saying that all her bags are fake, but now I am convinced that at least some are. The pace of her unboxing is just too unrealistic, esp for her age.

alexachungslegs
Learner
Learner

Also really interesting to see the fat ass sailing boat she and her boo bought- and ofc asking directly for Patreon donations to make the boat prettier. She really has no shame.
These users thanked the author alexachungslegs for the post:
lexy91 (Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:03 pm)
Rating: 6.67%

cestpain
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cestpain »

alexachungslegs wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:19 pm
Also really interesting to see the fat ass sailing boat she and her boo bought- and ofc asking directly for Patreon donations to make the boat prettier. She really has no shame.
I think everyone donating is really dumb. Sorry, but honestly. This girl should sell her bags to make the boat nice. Who does she think she is... No shame, no respect, just very shallow. This girl is not as sweet as she tries to come across. Just a very very dirty character.
WHoever donates is stupid af. sorry no words left for these people...

I'm sure her boyfriend pays for the boat stuff and she uses the money to create content aka. buy shit to unbox. I'm really disgusted by her... its disgusting people who really need the money are probaly shaking their heads. urg
These users thanked the author cestpain for the post (total 2):
lurkingin94123 (Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:00 pm) • alexachungslegs (Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:25 pm)
Rating: 13.33%
:love2: :ele: :love2:

alexachungslegs
Learner
Learner

she is def. not a sweet person at all. She s beyond entitled. In several videos she just sits on the boat, complaining about all the tourists around her. Yeah, bish, maybe don't live in one of Mexico's no1 party cities then. Also, the amount she traveled before the rona...I am sure she was just one of those annoying type of tourists she is now complaining about. And yaaay, another luxury haul. I work sooo hard for my money y'all. Funny how fast she threw that "1 bag in 1 bag out" rule overboard because she just wants a big bag collection. Also, she said on Insta that the white dress was from Zara and now she says it s Zimmerman? Lol, lying and full of shit as per usual.

Yeah, I am sure the bf pays for all the boat stuff apart from Lou's Patreon "please sponsor our boat" attempt. (I still can t get my head around why someone would give her money. If u have play money treat yourself and/or donate it to your local women shelter or whatnot. But don't fund that entitled girl). Also, I hate her screaming at the camera all the time. Can t she speak with a normal voice ?! So aggressive.

Yourtrueguru2021
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Yourtrueguru2021 »

Yourtrueguru2021
Wanderer
Wanderer

These users thanked the author Yourtrueguru2021 for the post:
Yetta (Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:34 pm)

Yourtrueguru2021
Wanderer
Wanderer

It's her family related to the Jose Cuervo Tequila Owners ?

Yourtrueguru2021
Wanderer
Wanderer

Je suis Lou

Please don’t use this site to stalk people

Marielee12
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Marielee12 »

I think this thread was fun to red the first couple of posts but it has become something else, this is her personal information being exposed to anyone that can read, is no one here concerned about her safety? Talking about her bags and if they are fake or not is one thing, but we can see she lives in mexico, she has said before she doesn’t go out because she doesn’t feel safe and that she wants to move. I don’t like her, but this is just not okay.

cestpain
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cestpain »

I knew she would delete it the second I post about it. LOL I took many screenshots in advance. 😂😂😂

What honestly stood out to me at the go found me was that her own Family donated alot of money to her. Doesn't she always say shes not in good terms with them? I think it's mostly bc of her. Who knows maybe they feel played by having donated and instead of buying her new boat she first went to buy a bunch of bags.
Last edited by cestpain on Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
:love2: :ele: :love2:

Yourtrueguru2021
Wanderer
Wanderer

cestpain wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:30 am
I knew she would delete it the second I post about it. LOL I took many screenshots in advance. 😂😂😂

What honestly stood out to me at the go found me was that her own Family donated alot of money to her. Doesn't she always say shes not in good terms with them? I think it's mostly bc of her. Who knows maybe they feel played by having donated and instead of buying her new boat she first went to buy a bunch of bags.
That's exactly what I thought, she bought all the bags with the donation money she got for the boat! The dates even match up.
I believe her family has money so don't worry about her safety, if you got money enough in Mexico to buy what she shows, she has money enough for security.
I just wish she was more honest
These users thanked the author Yourtrueguru2021 for the post:
lurkingin94123 (Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:30 pm)

alexachungslegs
Learner
Learner

cestpain wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:30 am
Haha, I haven 't checked this forum for some weeks. what post did she delete? Well, and also not surprised at all that she scams people out of their money (family or not) so she can go buy bags. She is so freaking shady.

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs”