Belle Jorden

future_ghost
Learner
Learner

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by future_ghost » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:49 pm

cookie_Alaska wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:02 pm
she massively was copying Gina Shkeda her personal account is EverydayGins and obviously belle had to do the same when she was using a personal account "everydaybelle" amongst other ways she was copying. her followers have literally stayed in the 180sK for months now!
They’ll magically increase now she’s read this as she buys some more to keep on faking ‘success’.

hollyxwinter
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by hollyxwinter » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:22 am

Lol her new picture totally copying Sophie, the tan, the ring, the nails, the boots - tragic

Jessika143
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Jessika143 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:29 am

Yes that last pic she put up, could literally be a sophie pic, she must realise ppl are gonna clock on. Sophie prob looked at it herself and was like wtf?!

Yyyikesss
Learner
Learner

Post by Yyyikesss » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:20 am

Wow scrolling through her Instagram feed you can really see the different phases she has gone through. Her newest Sophie phase is really awkward like I just think it’s so weird when full on adults copy each other like that. And as someone who has had that happen to me, I can say it is extremely obvious when someone is ripping you off. Seems like belle assumes that if Sophie sees her page she will just think belle has the same style as her. Girl bye! We all saw your wannabe Ariana grande bs and you suddenly just try to do an image overhaul and think no one will see what a try hard you are lol! Girl! No! It seems like she just pics someone who she wants to be like and copies them, doesn’t particularly have her own aesthetic at all.
Sorry for my inevitable typos/weird autocorrects :HK:

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:53 am

She’s a sponge that soaks up personalities.

Yyyikesss
Learner
Learner

Post by Yyyikesss » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:58 am

Wowwwww her voice sounds COMPLETELY different in her recent videos! She used to have such a higher pitched fake cheerful generic YouTuber voice and now she is clearly trying to seem like more of a ~cool girl. Sorry to burst your bubble belle but no one who is actually cool would ever be a YouTuber or influencer. The “cool” aesthetic she is trying to pull now is just annoying.
Sorry for my inevitable typos/weird autocorrects :HK:

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:00 pm

Innovate don’t imitate, she says on the caption on her recent post.... I can’t even cope

prawncocktailcrisp
Learner
Learner

Post by prawncocktailcrisp » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:50 am

35073042-C0E9-4CDA-8144-25710A1D1986.jpeg
A) it looks tacky
B) who the fuck calls it a powder room.

She’s so pretentious!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cookie_Alaska
Learner
Learner

Post by cookie_Alaska » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:08 am

a powder room is a guest bathroom. this is her actual bathroom. it's so tacky. oh belle

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:01 pm

I thought it was a side show bob lamp then realised it’s a palm tree. Ffs. Either way it’s shit. She’s on some Gucci Home Decor flex now. She’s going to be too busy redecorating again.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:43 pm

Five minutes ago she was all about neutral and grey decor, now suddenly she wants loads of tacky colour. She’s so fickle it just goes to show she has literally no core personality, taste or style of her own at all...

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:49 pm

Yeah I thought her flat looked nice from what I’ve seen her post.

prawncocktailcrisp
Learner
Learner

Post by prawncocktailcrisp » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:09 pm

8A53D4B9-7B33-47C0-9BDC-006947D11BEA.png
“I’ve just been picking up books that will look nice on the shelves”

... I mean, I’m not a big reader but I don’t think having books everywhere will convince people you’re any smarter because your guests see you have a book about the moon belle :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:28 am

Omg why has she started saying “y’all” constantly. I can guarantee no one from Brighton says “y’all”, I don’t even think Canadians say it. I can’t even imagine it in her stupid voice. She is such a beg

future_ghost
Learner
Learner

Post by future_ghost » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:41 am

Can’t lie I’m a bit pissy (ok, a smidge jel I’ll admit) she’s got the entire new Illamasqua range she’s so far away from everything I thought they stood for.

It occurred to me the other day she never does any of the viral looks or anything (half negative face is the most current one I can think of) it’s like she’s so desperate to be seen as above all that with an endless string of pinkeye and grunge that’s not actually grunge.

Hellsbelle

Post by Hellsbelle » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:13 pm

I’m sorry but she just looks like a right mess now. The lips, the teeth, the creosote coloured face/white hands. She really does look like a completely different person these days.

Muffin88
Learner
Learner

Post by Muffin88 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:37 pm

She’s calling piercings by the wrong name in her new video. Surely not just a random thrown together video so she could do her audible advert?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prawncocktailcrisp
Learner
Learner

Post by prawncocktailcrisp » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:29 pm

023184C3-0642-49E3-9369-F83E738787F2.jpeg
Belle has so many incredible tattoos, you’d think she’d get this shit show of a chest piece covered up!

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:38 pm

prawncocktailcrisp wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:29 pm
023184C3-0642-49E3-9369-F83E738787F2.jpeg

Belle has so many incredible tattoos, you’d think she’d get this shit show of a chest piece covered up!
Really? It’s by ant so that would be a huge insult if she got it covered up but hilarious. It’s probably my favourite of hers, which isn’t saying much. I hate the pink flowers on her arms

Babesoup12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Babesoup12 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:29 pm

One of the things that bothers me the most in her piercing video is how much she touches all her piercings with her bare hands. She should probably know better. Not only that but etsy isn't a place that usually sells implant grade jewelry; and she literally admits to putting low grade shit in her body, which is actually more unsafe than most people know. I think she should just know better.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:22 am

Sophie Rimmer did a piercings and and jewellery video only recently... lol.

ladylouxo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ladylouxo » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:14 pm

Oh my god. I’ve just checked out this Sophie girl to see what you guys mean, i can’t believe it, she is literally copying her! the nails, the ring, the necklaces, the freckles, the new nose ring, the tan.... i could go on and on. It’s so bad.

cookie_Alaska
Learner
Learner

Post by cookie_Alaska » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:37 pm

when belle says she doesn't wear her engagement and wedding ring because they're made from silver and they're too soft .... yet pointed out her great frog SILVER ring. just admit it belle you don't like your engagement ring anymore!!! I wonder if Antony still wears his?

Muffin88
Learner
Learner

Post by Muffin88 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:43 pm

cookie_Alaska wrote:when belle says she doesn't wear her engagement and wedding ring because they're made from silver and they're too soft .... yet pointed out her great frog SILVER ring. just admit it belle you don't like your engagement ring anymore!!! I wonder if Antony still wears his?
I really think she doesn’t like her engagement ring, I’ve heard her use so many different excuses, guess it suited her style better when she wanted to be in sons of anarchy ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:26 pm

I think it’s really sad she doesn’t want to even wear a wedding band. Like even just a plain wedding band.

Also I clocked as well when she showed the great frog ring. What does her engagement ring look like? I don’t think I’ve ever seen it?! Is it nice or gross?

I couldn’t help but cringe when she said ‘I got baby cause that’s what I call Ant’. Baby isn’t even a custom ring from that site haha!

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs”