• Advertisement

Belle Jorden

Re: Belle Jorden

Postby ButtcheeksUK » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:59 am

shc755 wrote:
Lovelornxx wrote:
shc755 wrote:
shakenshake wrote:
shc755 wrote:I forgot my login details for here for ages but FINALLY got them back.

I was the one that made her delete all her stuff about the dog being a rescue. I actually could not believe it when she made such a bullshit claim. I tweeted her saying I work with dog welfare/rescue and have done for years (true) and I KNOW a breeder pic.

Main giveaways:
1. The flipping photos were clearly breeder photos
2. A rescue will NEVER advertise or take photos of puppies that young
3. She had to wait like 6 weeks for the dog. Rescues will post puppies up when they are basically ready to leave as otherwise they will be inundated and harassed with messages

She initially responded to me then just deleted everything when I came back at her with it all. That really pissed me off - I work with abandoned dogs every day and I really don't care if you buy a dog if you must, but don't claim you 'rescued' it for brownie points.

Plus, would a puppy really be a rescue? especially one that young?

Yes, we have litters of puppies constantly as puppies and pregnant bitches are smuggled into the UK daily - they are often caught at the border and handed over to us who care for them until they are old enough to be rehomed. However, no rescue/shelter will ever post photos of puppies as young as she showed, they wait till they are at the age to go to a new home!

Surely not a dachshund? The puppies sell for upwards of £1,000

Yes because they are so popular they are bred in Europe and smuggled in horrible conditions in car boots and lorries into the UK - when we intervene at the border and take them they eventually are rehomed :) Always worth signing up with your local rescue/shelter for puppies because we get tons. Daschunds, Frenchies, Pomeranians, Pugs, Bulldogs...

off-topic now anyway sorry!

Shame she's not in the UK anymore, she might have actually had a shot at convincing us it's a rescue if she hadn't moved her lame ass to Canada, eh?
ButtcheeksUK
Learner
Learner

Advertisement

Postby cocokachoo » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:46 am

Can’t go one day without talking about her income. At this point you could breathe near her and she will squeal like a parrot “I MAKE AN EXTREMELY HIGH INCOME WITH YOUTUBE YES A LOT OF MONEY SOOOO MUCH MONEY IM SO SUCCESSFUL”

Ok hun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cocokachoo
Informer
Informer

Postby shc755 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:01 am

Hilarious - my friend is a youtuber with more subscribers and views and she does ok. Belle clearly made some money from the Obsession collab but that's a one off... She lives off Ant.
shc755
Learner
Learner

Postby future_ghost » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:35 pm

Yes, there’s your very good income Belle ;)
I mean when Antony is clearly providing the cost of rent, bills, kitting out the flat with new furniture, buying designer puppies and every other one of their ‘lifestyle’ aspects of course she thinks her income is ok because she doesn’t contribute any of it into their cost of living!
future_ghost
Learner
Learner

Postby Hellsbelle » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:11 am

I can’t think of anything positive to say about her anymore. She has just turned into everything I dislike in a person. She’s just a materialistic, self obsessed brat.
Did you see her latest insta post with the Chanel look she wants for 2019, what sort of vegan wants to wear a brand thats one of the worse for testing on animals? God she’s as fake as those rubber lips of hers.
Hellsbelle
Learner
Learner

Postby shakenshake » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:24 am

£700 a month? lmao I make more than that working a five day week job.

Such good income. Very rich. Many money. Wow.
shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs