wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by wild4thenight »

theghosttown wrote:
Hellsbelle wrote:That peaches girl is still floating around on instagram, last I saw they were still following each other. She’s a mother now and goes out with some tattooed “model” that looks like he jerks off to his own reflection. Think she does cam work and basically posts suggestive pics of her with her gal pals in their pants to lure the saps in.

All these London (ish) tattooed folk are all sexually linked in one way or another. Someone’s always been with someone’s partner blah blah. I guess there’s no actual “proof” of Belles husband doing the dirty though as no ones really come forward with anything to prove so (I was gutted, was hoping for some tea)

The press pics are horrendous for her palette, that up close one was terrible, just goes to show how much she rinses the filters.
Peaches other half is jack delany. Don’t want to go OT as this is a belle thread but there were some fucking brilliant photos floating around of him on welcam, legs behind his head and doing some interesting things with a d*ldo :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
OT sorry but don't forget the ones of him with a buttplug :rofl: vile

Post by Guest »

wild4thenight wrote:
theghosttown wrote:
Hellsbelle wrote:That peaches girl is still floating around on instagram, last I saw they were still following each other. She’s a mother now and goes out with some tattooed “model” that looks like he jerks off to his own reflection. Think she does cam work and basically posts suggestive pics of her with her gal pals in their pants to lure the saps in.

All these London (ish) tattooed folk are all sexually linked in one way or another. Someone’s always been with someone’s partner blah blah. I guess there’s no actual “proof” of Belles husband doing the dirty though as no ones really come forward with anything to prove so (I was gutted, was hoping for some tea)

The press pics are horrendous for her palette, that up close one was terrible, just goes to show how much she rinses the filters.
Peaches other half is jack delany. Don’t want to go OT as this is a belle thread but there were some fucking brilliant photos floating around of him on welcam, legs behind his head and doing some interesting things with a d*ldo :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
And does anyone remember the infamous ‘did you see me poo?’ screenshots of him on cam?! :lol: :lol:

As for Belle I almost choked at how rough she looks in the header image on Obsession’s Twitter. She literally looks like a rough middle-aged chav. Did she do that makeup? The skin and eyebrows are particularly horrific.

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

future_ghost wrote:
wild4thenight wrote:
theghosttown wrote:

And does anyone remember the infamous ‘did you see me poo?’ screenshots of him on cam?! :lol: :lol:

As for Belle I almost choked at how rough she looks in the header image on Obsession’s Twitter. She literally looks like a rough middle-aged chav. Did she do that makeup? The skin and eyebrows are particularly horrific.
made a thread for the dreaded duo

viewtopic.php?f=315&t=34260

so we don't clog up Belle's!

Post by Guest »

peachykweeen wrote:This might have already been mentioned but does anyone else find it ridiculous that she hasn’t posted a single look/video/tutorial with her own pallet yet? Wouldn’t that have been a big part of getting people to go out and get it? I know it’s cheap but for a younger person or someone who doesn’t have endless amounts of cash to spend on makeup, it would be nice if she at least provided a bit of inspiration for them? Or is she just hoping all her followers do the work for her and she can just repost their looks? I haven’t even seen how these swatch? Such a missed opportunity imo
It’s really weird and unusual. If I knew I had a palette coming out, I’d be doing swatches and tutorials in readiness of the launch before it was even out.

Babesoup12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Babesoup12 »

I find Belle pretty ridiculous at this point. She is far to lazy to be a successful MUA/ influencer, so her boyfriend is really the only one funding her expensive makeup, lifestyle, apartment etc. Did anyone notice how She said she wanted to stay in Canada instead of going back to London with her boyfriend for a bit so she could work on YouTube, and cause she didn't want to be away from YouTube, and yet she's done almost nothing ? That's not all- her boobs and lips have made her look like a blow up doll and it's not pretty at all. She could be gorgeous but now she looks like a middle age hooker. Yikes.

prawncocktailcrisp
Learner
Learner

Post by prawncocktailcrisp »

When you go on boots and view the replies for the 1 * reviews, you can see Belle's arse lickers coming to the rescue :rofl:

I still cannot BELIEVE she hasn't even posted any PR about the palette. If she really had been working on this for "a whole year" and knew she had the Canada move in between..... you prepare stuff before hand! Surely they had a sample of the palette for her to film with way in advance of the release?

hollywoodweekend
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by hollywoodweekend »

I cannot believe those pics of her on the obsession she looks terrible. I agree it's a joke she couldn't even be bothered to pre record a video yet has all the time in the world for herself. People are so dumb why would you support someone like that

peachykweeen
Learner
Learner

Post by peachykweeen »

prawncocktailcrisp wrote:When you go on boots and view the replies for the 1 * reviews, you can see Belle's arse lickers coming to the rescue :rofl:
omg, I just went and read through these. Who are these minions? Never in my life have I been bothered enough about a youtube or influencers launch to go and patrol reviews online and defend their arses hahah. They are all so sarcastic and catty, while the reviews are just genuinely saying the pallet isn't that great.

I'm a bit baffled as to how Belle hasn't even uploaded a damn video showing her using the product, yet her minions flock to defend her?? I don't get it. I haven't really even seen her interact with followers that often, except when she is making sarcastic comments herself or getting caught up in petty comments? She doesn't seem very interested in answering genuine questions :roll:

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

peachykweeen wrote:When you go on boots and view the replies for the 1 * reviews, you can see Belle's arse lickers coming to the rescue

omg, I just went and read through these. Who are these minions? Never in my life have I been bothered enough about a youtube or influencers launch to go and patrol reviews online and defend their arses hahah. They are all so sarcastic and catty, while the reviews are just genuinely saying the pallet isn't that great.
I reckon they are probably Belles mum/sister and Ant.

Post by Guest »

I cannot believe the shit I am seeing on boots. Some of the stuff is incredibly spiteful responses to very REASONABLE reviews. Ive reported them all. What is it about all of her followers who brand everyone jealous and bitter when they don’t agree with her. I can tell you very very very honestly I am NOT jealous of Belle. I have a feeling the responses are from her, they are worded in a similar way to how she speaks.

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

theghosttown wrote:I cannot believe the shit I am seeing on boots. Some of the stuff is incredibly spiteful responses to very REASONABLE reviews. Ive reported them all. What is it about all of her followers who brand everyone jealous and bitter when they don’t agree with her. I can tell you very very very honestly I am NOT jealous of Belle. I have a feeling the responses are from her, they are worded in a similar way to how she speaks.
I was thinking that too, but she would have something bunny related as a username.

"Maybe you just have greasy eyelids? can't apply make up properly"
So mean.

prawncocktailcrisp
Learner
Learner

Post by prawncocktailcrisp »

B689BDA8-F67D-481C-939E-DB6F7069F751.jpeg
She thinks she’s an interior designer now!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

prawncocktailcrisp wrote:
Oh please, It will be all the same unoriginal, Ikea tat for basics. I bet Canada has some amazing thrift stores for furniture and interiors, but she wouldn't think to go in them.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

oh my god, could she be more self obsessed if she tried?

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

wild4thenight wrote:
oh my god, could she be more self obsessed if she tried?
Anything for free decor! does this chick not pay her way for anything?

Post by Guest »

Imagine if she put as much effort into promoting her shitty makeup as she is into that embarrassing new ‘home account’. We get it, it’s all going to be grey-based colourings with white furniture like every single other Instagram wannabe interior decor bitch.
Also irritated me looking at her ‘interior story’ or whatever the fuck she’s called it and the amount she uses something along the lines of ‘it’s the type of person I am’ and she’s right. A tacky mess!
The monogrammed towels ended me.

Post by Guest »

I thought making the home decor account would mean we’re not bored with it on the regular account. Nope apparently not.

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

If anything I think she's the bored one.

#findbelleajob

Post by Guest »

I’m off into town today, think I’ll swing by Boots and do some swatching of her palette and lip products. Will report back ;)

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs”