gretchenlovesbeauty

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
Crazymomof3
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by Crazymomof3 »

The thumbnail picture on Keren’s office routine video I can’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazymomof3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Crazymomof3 »

Crazymomof3 wrote:ImageImageImageImage The thumbnail picture on Keren’s office routine video I can’t ImageImage

Wrong thread sorry Image

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

Crazymomof3 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:13 pm
ImageImageImageImage The thumbnail picture on Keren’s office routine video I can’t ImageImage

Who’s Keren? I’m intrigued...

Crazymomof3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Crazymomof3 »

Seaside22 wrote:
Crazymomof3 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:13 pm
ImageImageImageImage The thumbnail picture on Keren’s office routine video I can’t ImageImage

Who’s Keren? I’m intrigued...

It’s a family channel kkandbabyj lol

gooroosphailin
Informer
Informer

Post by gooroosphailin »

Guest wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 1:44 am
Im sorry maxs lil baby cute idk what he thinks it is voice is SO ANNOYING
The way they talk to each other is so cringy.

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Nicoleea1 »

Max makes me cringe. The way he talks and everything he is soooooo feminine. She needs a new MAN

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Nicoleea1 »

gooroosphailin wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 2:15 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 1:44 am
Im sorry maxs lil baby cute idk what he thinks it is voice is SO ANNOYING
The way they talk to each other is so cringy.
I hate them together he is way too feminine

gooroo
Debater
Debater

Post by gooroo »

Do you guys think they'll last long distance? Distance between Buffalo NY (where Max will be based for hockey) and Boston is 7 hours..

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

gooroo wrote:Do you guys think they'll last long distance? Distance between Buffalo NY (where Max will be based for hockey) and Boston is 7 hours..
I think they could because since Gretchen doesn’t have an actual job or anything in Boston she’ll probably be visiting him all the time. It’s a lot harder to maintain long distance when both people have 9-5 jobs.

At the same time they’re insanely attached at the hip now so even if she is able to visit him all the time I think it’s going to be a shock for her not spending 90% of her time with him.

I’m surprised Lucy and her bf have lasted long distance for so long.

ecl663
Learner
Learner

Post by ecl663 »

Realistically, Max won't even be in Buffalo but probably with their AHL team (which is in Rochester) or in another minor league. I think Gretchen wants to live in a big city, at least for now, and she has so many friends in Boston.

Anyone know what Lucy's plans are after graduation?

llamalove5
Talker
Talker

Post by llamalove5 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 3:08 pm
radishes wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 2:45 pm
gooroo wrote:Do you guys think they'll last long distance? Distance between Buffalo NY (where Max will be based for hockey) and Boston is 7 hours..
I think they could because since Gretchen doesn’t have an actual job or anything in Boston she’ll probably be visiting him all the time. It’s a lot harder to maintain long distance when both people have 9-5 jobs.

At the same time they’re insanely attached at the hip now so even if she is able to visit him all the time I think it’s going to be a shock for her not spending 90% of her time with him.

I’m surprised Lucy and her bf have lasted long distance for so long.

Plus Gretchen is from Albany which isn't too far from Buffalo either. I could 100% see it working out for them long distance. She'll have nothing holding her to Boston, so I'm sure she'll be traveling a lot.
Albany and Buffalo are still 5 hours apart though, they’re on opposite ends of the state. I went to college in Albany and my best friend went to college in Buffalo and it’s definitely not a drive I’d want to be making all the time. I guess if she has all the time in the world why not but she’s living in Boston for sure idk. Not really sure how the hockey thing works exactly so he might not go to Buffalo right after graduating.

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

ecl663 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 1:48 am
Realistically, Max won't even be in Buffalo but probably with their AHL team (which is in Rochester) or in another minor league. I think Gretchen wants to live in a big city, at least for now, and she has so many friends in Boston.

Gretchen signed a lease to live in Boston with Taylor. She’ll have no problem traveling to whever Max ends up. Pretty sure if he doesn’t end up playing hockey he will stay in boston too. Lucy had said she and her boyfriend were going to move somewhere better and that she wanted to go to grad school but who knows. I wouldn’t be surprised if she ended up at home with her mom for a bit and crashing at Gretchen’s.

Crazymomof3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Crazymomof3 »

Seaside22 wrote:
ecl663 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 1:48 am

Gretchen signed a lease to live in Boston with Taylor. She’ll have no problem traveling to whever Max ends up. Pretty sure if he doesn’t end up playing hockey he will stay in boston too. Lucy had said she and her boyfriend were going to move somewhere better and that she wanted to go to grad school but who knows. I wouldn’t be surprised if she ended up at home with her mom for a bit and crashing at Gretchen’s.

I thought Gretchen would have gone home for awhile also but I guess not since she’s going to be living with Taylor. I hope their Mom is doing ok I feel bad she is all by herself unless someone is staying with her.

Gossiplover1999
Debater
Debater

Post by Gossiplover1999 »

Loved how Gretchen was,like I can’t spend that much money on an eye cream or called aritzia for being expensive being like Maggie likes it.

melodie123
Informer
Informer

Post by melodie123 »

I think Gretchen is def over Maggie/Emma and is just friends for business purposes....

jamaisvu
Learner
Learner

Post by jamaisvu »

Getting through her vlogs have been so hard for me recently. All she does is show Max and how dependent she is on him and it's boring.

gooroo
Debater
Debater

Post by gooroo »

Sad that she missed her mom's birthday and now she is in Miami with Max instead of with her mom for mother's day.
I hope Lucy went home/their mom visited her in Boston. I feel so bad that their mom always seems to be alone...

Post by Guest »

jamaisvu wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 6:49 am
Getting through her vlogs have been so hard for me recently. All she does is show Max and how dependent she is on him and it's boring.
Yeah she either vlogs in her apt or in her car, which is fine, but for a 40 min vlog is pretty slow-going. I wonder what her vlogs will look like once she's fully graduated and away from Max.

rorycatherine
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by rorycatherine »

It seems like her and Lucy have planned one of them being with their mom on the holidays since their dad passed - Lucy was home for their mom’s birthday (Gretchen was at Coachella), Gretchen was home for Easter (Lucy was spending time with her boyfriend), and Lucy’s now home for Mother’s Day, with Gretchen in Miami. Gretchen went home over a previous weekend too. Considering it’s their last semester of school, I feel they’re making a conscious effort to still be involved and mindful of their mom.

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

justaregulargirl wrote:
jamaisvu wrote: Getting through her vlogs have been so hard for me recently. All she does is show Max and how dependent she is on him and it's boring.
Yeah she either vlogs in her apt or in her car, which is fine, but for a 40 min vlog is pretty slow-going. I wonder what her vlogs will look like once she's fully graduated and away from Max.
Agreed. It’s legging hauls, them eating, and her rambling on about how she can’t drink coffee. So boring, wonder what her content will look like next year when she’s not in school? Also, I hate to snark on her family situation as who knows what is going on but I feel really bad for her mom that she’s choosing to spend time with her boyfriend over her. I’m sure there’s another weekend they could have gone to Miami. It’s making me like Gretchen less and she just seems more self-centered than usual lately.

Return to “F-K”