gretchenlovesbeauty

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by buzzinnn »

Guest wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 10:01 am
Exactly i dont wanna say anything bc she jus lost her dad and it could be “coping” but cmon thats ur mother i dont know thats jus my opinion i feel bad for her mom even if she did say go like ur really showing ur priortities now

I agree. I don’t know why there’s someone on here saying we don’t know where her priorities stand, when she’s showed us for the past 7 months. She’ needs a guy to be happy, so she’ll choose that over her mom. I mean she was looking for a boyfriend for 2 years. But like I said that’s on her. She’s the one looking stupid.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

I can’t stand when people use the 15 minute excuse. Not if you watched her for 15-40 minutes for the past 5 years almost everyday. That is not a valid excuse. Her little subscribers can make up excuses for her all they want but deep down we all know she prioritizes Max before her mother.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

Guest wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 12:29 pm
buzzinnn wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 12:24 pm
I can’t stand when people use the 15 minute excuse. Not if you watched her for 15-40 minutes for the past 5 years almost everyday. That is not a valid excuse. Her little subscribers can make up excuses for her all they want but deep down we all know she prioritizes Max before her mother.
Thank you!! Like yes we dont see EVERYTHING but cmon shr wrnt on a whole trip and missed mothers day. I get things happen and people cope with things but people know right from wrong in my opinion n how i grew up (which ik could be diff from others) i feel like she shoulda been w her mother - AND thats my opinion bc i know someone people on here might come at me im jus writing what i see and feel like bout this situation/topic
girl don’t even explain yourself. I saw sooo many comments on her vlog where people were saying she ditched her mother on mother’s day, and Someone said she was going to be with Max on Father’s Day instead of visiting her father and people were going so hard with their keyboard. Stop making excuses for her. Her sister missed the holidays to go be with her foreign boyfriend. They’re desperate both of them. They’ll do anything for some dick. I grew up in a household where we all celebrate our birthdays together and every holiday. Every year I look forward to those days, because it’s quality family time. She missed her mother’s birthday, right after her father passed. How do you just drop everything and go? But like I said that’s on her. Spending time with your mother on her birthday and mother’s day means the world to her! She’ll rather spend time with Max who’s a solid 3. 😷

gooroo
Debater
Debater

Post by gooroo »

At what point are we all allowed to have opinions again without being categorized as inconsiderate of her "coping?" Six months from now, a year? When is that magical point?

She has ditched her family for fleeting friends/relationships for years now. It is just even more gross now considering her situation.
My opinion is that it is ridiculous that Gretchen and Lucy both ditch their family for boys that they're not even engaged to. I sure HOPE lucy stays with her boyfriend.... who she missed the last christmas every with both her parents together for. What if they break up? (Which they probably will considering 90% of relationships that end before age 30 end).

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Guest wrote:
buzzinnn wrote:
AND thats my opinion bc i know someone people on here might come at me im jus writing what i see and feel like bout this situation/topic
For someone who so badly wants their opinions to be heard and respected, you're not very respectful of my opinion.
Nobody said anything about mourning. Just about how she missed her moms birthday and mother’s day this year as well as how much money she spends on Max. You brought mourning up. Regardless of if she’s mourning or not, I would snark on her choosing her boyfriend of a few months over her mom. I would also comment on how much money she spends on Max. It’s just frustrating that you jump all over everybody and try to police this board and decide what people can talk about and what they can’t. You are not a moderator. Instead of policing, share your opinion on the person we’re snarking on, not telling people what they should and shouldn’t say.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

Did anyone watch that vlog of Lucy taking her boyfriend to the Packers game. I’m pretty sure she flies him in whenever he comes and then FLEW him to chicago, and then grabbed a taxi or whatever they went to Wisconsin then took him to the game. Please, tell me what girl will do all that AND then took him to the team shop and got him clothes. That’s doing too much. Like are y’all that desperate for a boyfriend? Both of them! Let’s not even talk about Gretchen. I surprised my boyfriend with tickets to Miami first class. How about giving your mom that money, because we all know a funeral is not cheap. How about that?

Do you guys even find Max attractive, because he’s not. Everyone says he treats her good well who wouldn’t if she’s paying him to go on vacations, buying him a $950 jacket, all these Christmas gifts, and buying him breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday. When they break up she’s going to be so salty and realize how stupid she was.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:39 am
Seaside22 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 4:58 pm
Gurugossiping wrote:
Guest wrote:
buzzinnn wrote:
AND thats my opinion bc i know someone people on here might come at me im jus writing what i see and feel like bout this situation/topic
For someone who so badly wants their opinions to be heard and respected, you're not very respectful of my opinion.
Nobody said anything about mourning. Just about how she missed her moms birthday and mother’s day this year as well as how much money she spends on Max. You brought mourning up. Regardless of if she’s mourning or not, I would snark on her choosing her boyfriend of a few months over her mom. I would also comment on how much money she spends on Max. It’s just frustrating that you jump all over everybody and try to police this board and decide what people can talk about and what they can’t. You are not a moderator. Instead of policing, share your opinion on the person we’re snarking on, not telling people what they should and shouldn’t say.
If you read what I actually said without jumping on me just for the sake of jumping on me, you would see why I brought up the mourning factor. If you feel comfortable judging her on the way she recovers from her dad dying, then go off. I just personally think it's disgusting.
Why are you on every forum arguing with everyone and being so against what they post? If you want to defend the person that’s being talked about then what’s your purpose on being on this site? She never said she was recovering from her dads passing. She said she CHOSE MAX over her MOTHER. How is ditching your mother a way of coping? I’m sure if she would’ve gone home she would’ve brought Max with her, because we all know she can’t live without him. I’m sure she would be happy wherever she was as long as Max was with her. She could’ve stayed home brough Max and then traveled this upcoming weekend right? But nope she gave no shit about leaving her mother. It just shows where her priorities are, and that she’ll choose her boyfriend over her family. Which is so sad. Let’s see what Max buys her for her graduation. A dam Cape Cod shirt that nobody, but people from Cape Cod wears and a face mask from Target. While she is out here buying him first class tickets what an idiot.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

Gurugossiping wrote:lol i’m not even going to entertain these people anymore.

in other news, has she said what she wants to do after college yet? is it youtube full time?
Gretchen or Lucy? Gretchen said she plans to do YouTube full time.

I feel like her YouTube career will stagnate though. Part of her appeal is being a college youtuber, balancing school and work. The other thing is I feel like she’s not getting any new or fun sponsorships anymore. I always skip through her careof vitamin ads because she promotes it basically every other video!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paulblart_mollcop

Post by paulblart_mollcop »

buzzinnn wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 5:47 am
Gurugossiping wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:39 am
Seaside22 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 4:58 pm
Gurugossiping wrote:
Guest wrote:

If you read what I actually said without jumping on me just for the sake of jumping on me, you would see why I brought up the mourning factor. If you feel comfortable judging her on the way she recovers from her dad dying, then go off. I just personally think it's disgusting.
Why are you on every forum arguing with everyone and being so against what they post? If you want to defend the person that’s being talked about then what’s your purpose on being on this site? She never said she was recovering from her dads passing. She said she CHOSE MAX over her MOTHER. How is ditching your mother a way of coping? I’m sure if she would’ve gone home she would’ve brought Max with her, because we all know she can’t live without him. I’m sure she would be happy wherever she was as long as Max was with her. She could’ve stayed home brough Max and then traveled this upcoming weekend right? But nope she gave no shit about leaving her mother. It just shows where her priorities are, and that she’ll choose her boyfriend over her family. Which is so sad. Let’s see what Max buys her for her graduation. A dam Cape Cod shirt that nobody, but people from Cape Cod wears and a face mask from Target. While she is out here buying him first class tickets what an idiot.
If my dad had just passed the last thing I would want to do is go back to my house. Maybe that makes me a terrible person, but it would be much more painful for me to go home than to go somewhere else. I love my mom and my dad but I would not be able to go anywhere near that house and know he won't be standing in the kitchen making dinner or sitting in his recliner watching TV.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

You have a point, but her mom could’ve came to Boston. Instead of spending time with her now she’s in Boston getting hammered at the bar on a random Wednesday at 4 pm. She’s seriously becoming annoying to watch.

mandyRD
Informer
Informer

Post by mandyRD »

Since she gave her vlog channel to Lucy, her content became trash. It's always vlogs . Lucy barely post on the channel, and not a lot of people watch her, they suscribed to Gretchen not lucy. If she want to evolve in youtube, she needs to change that. Make define video, like a haul with just the haul, not a haul a the end of the vlog.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

Did you girls watch her new video where she’s like it’s mothers day, so Max is talking to his mom and grandma. And she didn’t even mention her mom at all. Crazy!

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

The new Q+A is just straight cringe.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

Seaside22 wrote:The new Q+A is just straight cringe.
I’m surprised Max is ok with being so mushy on camera. I guess they are well suited for eachother. Not gonna lie I can act like that with my bf sometimes but I can’t imagine being like that for the Internet, like you said, total cringe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

Seaside22 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 2:16 pm
When the question was do you see yourself getting married? And he said yeah she was like that makes me so happy! She’s just desperate. Does anyone have that feeling that if he goes to the NHL, he’s going to dump her? I’m pretty sure he will.

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

buzzinnn wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 4:18 pm
Seaside22 wrote:
When the question was do you see yourself getting married? And he said yeah she was like that makes me so happy! She’s just desperate. Does anyone have that feeling that if he goes to the NHL, he’s going to dump her? I’m pretty sure he will.
Who knows. He said her favorite parts of her were her eyes and body. G then said that was the PG answer. WTF. Gretchen is a skinny blonde who will drop everything to follow him wherever hockey takes him, so who knows how long this will last! I would laugh if he ended up in North Dakota or the back roads of Montana next year for developmental hockey. Gretchen navigating super small towns with no nail salons or Trader Joe’s would be hilarious. He’s not good enough to go straight to the NHL.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

Seaside22 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:11 pm
buzzinnn wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 4:18 pm
Seaside22 wrote:
Who knows. He said her favorite parts of her were her eyes and body. G then said that was the PG answer. WTF. Gretchen is a skinny blonde who will drop everything to follow him wherever hockey takes him, so who knows how long this will last! I would laugh if he ended up in North Dakota or the back roads of Montana next year for developmental hockey. Gretchen navigating super small towns with no nail salons or Trader Joe’s would be hilarious. He’s not good enough to go straight to the NHL.
He’s constantly looking at her ass and boobs. She doesn’t even have boobs. Like a damn perv

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

Why was she wearing a thong bikini walking around the hotel and the hotel cafes dressed like that? Does she think people want to see her besides fuckin Max?

fcomical
Talker
Talker

Post by fcomical »

Is it weird that neither Gretchen nor Lucy posted grad pics with each other or their mom on insta? For some reason things seem a little off?

Post by Guest »

Gurugossiping wrote:
buzzinnn wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:13 pm
Seaside22 wrote:
buzzinnn wrote:
Seaside22 wrote: The new Q+A is just straight cringe.
He’s constantly looking at her ass and boobs. She doesn’t even have boobs. Like a damn perv
That's his girlfriend... :rofl:
I think it's normal for a guy to look at their girlfriend's parts lol but I do feel uncomfortable seeing it in the vlogs. i used to feel weird when my bf smacked my ass in public. there's a time and place for everything. gretchen talks about their relationship in such a pg way but some of her vlogs indicate that it's literally not pg at all. plus max is sooo different from justin LOL i feel like she's happy that she can finally be #couplegoals on camera. i think they're still deeply in the honeymoon phase, but I don't see max leaving now because of all the things gretchen has done for him unless he gets tired of being spoiled which i doubt he ever will lmao

Return to “F-K”