gretchenlovesbeauty

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by airlocked »

ceebee wrote: Did anyone see her story out and about with Max and participating in her sorority events? If that was me I would’ve been at home grieving. It hasn’t even been a week and she’s out living a normal life. It’s not good to hold it in.. I saw Lucy story two days after her dad died with her boyfriend too. I bet she regrets not spending last Christmas with her father, but instead she chose to go spend the holidays with some random fool she met abroad across the country

But that's just what you would do. Everyone deals with grief differently.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by radishes »

airlocked wrote:
ceebee wrote: Did anyone see her story out and about with Max and participating in her sorority events? If that was me I would’ve been at home grieving. It hasn’t even been a week and she’s out living a normal life. It’s not good to hold it in.. I saw Lucy story two days after her dad died with her boyfriend too. I bet she regrets not spending last Christmas with her father, but instead she chose to go spend the holidays with some random fool she met abroad across the country

But that's just what you would do. Everyone deals with grief differently.
Yeah I agree. Maybe she’s trying to party away the pain, who knows. Obviously not the healthiest way to cope, but people do that sometimes.

I think I may unfollow this thread for a bit Bc I know I’m going to become a Gretchen defender. I just feel super uncomfortable dissecting people’s actions after such a big loss. This is nothing against your comment ceebee, I just take this topic too personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:51 pm
I know this is a trash thread, but c’mon. Let’s allow this girl to grieve however she’d like. None of us knows how she feels. I’m sure she’s been living in hell, it’s okay for her to want to pep up. What would you like her to do? Sit around and become depressed? I’m sure her dad would want her happy, so I’m happy she’s found the desire to get out for a day and smile. Let’s let her live.
Agreed. A lot of people deal with grief by staying busy with the ones they love- friends and boyfriends included. Her dad would be so sad if they put their lives on hold and didn’t finish their last semester of college.

gooroosphailin
Informer
Informer

Post by gooroosphailin »

Three minutes into her video... I'm bawling.

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

What does she talk about in the video?

Post by Guest »

airlocked wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:46 am
What does she talk about in the video?
The video was pretty hard to watch, Gretchen basically just talks about how much she loved her dad and how much he loved her and Lucy. It's pretty clear that her dad was a really special person and parent. She said she doesn't have any regrets because they had such a perfect relationship, but is still understandably really torn up about all the milestones that he won't be there for. She did mention that she was grateful she tore her acl as it allowed her to spend a lot of time with her dad. She also talked about how spending time with people is what helps her feel better and she knows her dad would want her to continue being happy and finishing school so that's what she's trying to focus on. I think she's on the path to coming to terms with this and healing which is a really good thing.

kdoggy21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kdoggy21 »

justaregulargirl wrote:
airlocked wrote: What does she talk about in the video?
The video was pretty hard to watch, Gretchen basically just talks about how much she loved her dad and how much he loved her and Lucy. It's pretty clear that her dad was a really special person and parent. She said she doesn't have any regrets because they had such a perfect relationship, but is still understandably really torn up about all the milestones that he won't be there for. She did mention that she was grateful she tore her acl as it allowed her to spend a lot of time with her dad. She also talked about how spending time with people is what helps her feel better and she knows her dad would want her to continue being happy and finishing school so that's what she's trying to focus on. I think she's on the path to coming to terms with this and healing which is a really good thing.
My heart aches for them, she is very strong to film and post the video and I hope she is able to remain strong as she continues to grieve.

That being said, no one should ever be telling anyone how to grieve. It's such a personal thing, and how can you possibly know how you will react until you are in that unfortunate situation for yourself. It's wrong, and disrespectful, and in my opinion completely off limits for discussion.

charliekeen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by charliekeen »

gooroosphailin wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:50 pm
Three minutes into her video... I'm bawling.
Same. I couldn’t even click on it right away because my heart still breaks for her. I hope she is coping in the best way that she can and finishes college to the best of her ability, and that she and Lucy can hurry home and be with their mom for a bit. Be still, her soul...

Treesformees
Talker
Talker

Post by Treesformees »

ceebee wrote:Did anyone see her story out and about with Max and participating in her sorority events? If that was me I would’ve been at home grieving. It hasn’t even been a week and she’s out living a normal life. It’s not good to hold it in.. I saw Lucy story two days after her dad died with her boyfriend too. I bet she regrets not spending last Christmas with her father, but instead she chose to go spend the holidays with some random fool she met abroad across the country
Mods please check this accounts history and ban this person ^^^ every time I lurk this thread, this person has hateful/homophobic/discriminatory things to say that go above and beyond a trash thread. Time to go, sis.

lil-pupper
Learner
Learner

Post by lil-pupper »

ok nothing against gretchen and you do you girl but wow i cant believe that reusable shopping bag-looking burlap sack fabric dior purse is $2,700. i cannot. it seems so flimsy and... pointless?

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

Her Coachella looks are not cute. She looks like a little kid playing dress up at Claire’s.

rorycatherine
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by rorycatherine »

There have been the same few people on her latest posts on Instagram commenting on how she’s a shitty person for going to Coachella and not being home for her mom’s birthday. Another person commented on her being at a festival and having fun only two weeks after her father’s passing. I knew these kind of comments would happen, but it makes me sick for her to be getting any negative comments regarding her parents. I wish people had more respect with it comes to sensitive topics such as the passing of family members, etc.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

lil-pupper wrote:ok nothing against gretchen and you do you girl but wow i cant believe that reusable shopping bag-looking burlap sack fabric dior purse is $2,700. i cannot. it seems so flimsy and... pointless?
Where can I see which bag you’re talking about? Is it on her insta or in a vlog?

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

Gurugossiping wrote:
radishes wrote:
lil-pupper wrote:ok nothing against gretchen and you do you girl but wow i cant believe that reusable shopping bag-looking burlap sack fabric dior purse is $2,700. i cannot. it seems so flimsy and... pointless?
Where can I see which bag you’re talking about? Is it on her insta or in a vlog?

it was her instagram. she was posing outside the airport w/ her bags
Oh! I did see that post but missed that it was a Christian Dior bag. Holy shit that’s 2700?? It’s such a meh looking bag. It just looks like a bigger version of reusable bags that you use at grocery stores. Damn. I try not to judge how people spend their money but 2700 on a bag like that is wild to me.

lil-pupper
Learner
Learner

Post by lil-pupper »

radishes wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:35 am

i saw it on her insta but she showed the unboxing in her vlog- i think the packing for coachella one? and thats when i REALLY realized how ridiculous of a purchase it was because she was waving it around and you could just tell it wasn't a quality item for that cost. like at least designer leather goods might retain their value and look good for a long time but this is such a temporary trendy item it's insane to me

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

lil-pupper wrote:
radishes wrote:

i saw it on her insta but she showed the unboxing in her vlog- i think the packing for coachella one? and thats when i REALLY realized how ridiculous of a purchase it was because she was waving it around and you could just tell it wasn't a quality item for that cost. like at least designer leather goods might retain their value and look good for a long time but this is such a temporary trendy item it's insane to me
Thanks found the clip! It’s at 13 minutes in case someone else is looking. Yeah I totally agree with all your points, it’s trendy and poor quality, absolutely not worth the price.

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by darcyking »

Gurugossiping wrote:
rorycatherine wrote: There have been the same few people on her latest posts on Instagram commenting on how she’s a shitty person for going to Coachella and not being home for her mom’s birthday. Another person commented on her being at a festival and having fun only two weeks after her father’s passing. I knew these kind of comments would happen, but it makes me sick for her to be getting any negative comments regarding her parents. I wish people had more respect with it comes to sensitive topics such as the passing of family members, etc.
exactly! and i know it's ironic because i'm here on a trash thread, but ever since gretchen lost her father, i haven't posted here. some things are just off limits, and this is one for me. people need to mind their own business and allow her to grieve how she feels is best. her father would not want her sitting around and missing opportunities and she knows that.
i agree! she's allowed to be happy. the trip probably helped her get her mind off of it for a little, which is good.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

Guest wrote:
radishes wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:15 pm
lil-pupper wrote:
radishes wrote:

Thanks found the clip! It’s at 13 minutes in case someone else is looking. Yeah I totally agree with all your points, it’s trendy and poor quality, absolutely not worth the price.

Whether yall like it or not at the end of the day its her money sooo lol i get what yall saying but im sure you guys have bought trendy items at some point whether it was expensive or not ... i get this is a trash thread but damnn some people just makes known of literally every little thing someone does. Like its obvious its a trendy piece nexttttt something more juicy LOL

If you want something more juicy then you bring it up? There’s nothing else really to talk about now. And the bag convo was like 5 posts max? If you’re offended by us disliking her bag then I don’t think gurugossip is the place for you lol. This conversation is so tame compared to what happens in most threads.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

Guest wrote:
radishes wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:39 am
Guest wrote:
radishes wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:15 pm
lil-pupper wrote:

Whether yall like it or not at the end of the day its her money sooo lol i get what yall saying but im sure you guys have bought trendy items at some point whether it was expensive or not ... i get this is a trash thread but damnn some people just makes known of literally every little thing someone does. Like its obvious its a trendy piece nexttttt something more juicy LOL

If you want something more juicy then you bring it up? There’s nothing else really to talk about now. And the bag convo was like 5 posts max? If you’re offended by us disliking her bag then I don’t think gurugossip is the place for you lol. This conversation is so tame compared to what happens in most threads.

All i was saying how its a little ridiculous over something she wanted to get w HER money lol jus seem that maybe people would post bout other stuff to be so concerned about
It’s a gossip forum. It’s an ugly purse and we don’t think it was worth that much money. We can post about whatever we want. Once again if you have something interesting to discuss about Gretchen feel free to bring it up rather than criticizing other users for their posts. This is my last post to you on this topic.

gooroo
Debater
Debater

Post by gooroo »

Anyone know anything about Max and his hockey career? I am wondering if he is going to try to go pro (is he even good enough? I have no idea.)
I feel like Gretchen would live for being a pro hockey player's young wife.

Return to “F-K”