LaMadelynn

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

LaMadelynn

Post by molticolori »

I love this girl. She has a great sense of style and personality. She also has a NORMAL makeup collection compared to most gurus. She works as a substitute teacher, has a part time job, goes to college, and does YouTube. She also doesn't work in fashion/beauty like every other guru in the world. Really loving her YouTube stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/user/LaMadelynn/

Also keeps it cute and simple with the makeup. She sort of reminds me of Keiko Lynn, but better.

scriptedlines
Lurker
Lurker

Re: LaMadelynn

Post by scriptedlines »

Her voice drives me nuts so I can't really watch her but I like the style of her videos

clockworkemz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by clockworkemz »

scriptedlines wrote:Her voice drives me nuts so I can't really watch her but I like the style of her videos
Yeah, she kind of has that rich yuppie girl voice.

EnidColeslaw
Debater
Debater

Post by EnidColeslaw »

I really enjoy her videos and love her personality. I've been watching her for ages now and can't really work out why her sub count doesn't grow more quickly than it has been, but at the same time I'm glad because it would suck for her to end up like some of the more big time YTers!

I'm seriously envious of her hair!

poops789
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by poops789 »

She dope. All I have to say/ 8]

gugogi16
Informer
Informer

Post by gugogi16 »

The only thing I don't like about her is her horrible posture. I do really like her video style, though. I hope as her channel grows she stays with the same general video style.
Aspyn + Parker Drinking Game: https://goo.gl/56VmWq :cheers:

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Recently found her, I like her videos but something about her keeps me from fully getting into her channel. I think her personality may be a little bit boring? Like she seems sweet and everything but I don't know. I think she'll get pretty far.

pogz
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by pogz »

Did she buy subscribers? I used to watch her videos all the time, haven't in a while (the sponsored/studio videos aren't really my thing, still better/more interesting content than about 90% of people on youtube now), but watched one today. The views she gets on her videos have barely changed in 2 years but her subscriber count has nearly octupled in that time. I know she now has a production company providing her with studios/cameras or something, but why the subscribers?

gugogi16
Informer
Informer

Post by gugogi16 »

I think it's just because she's an ipsy stylist. Ipsy gives you points if you subscribe to all the stylists.
Aspyn + Parker Drinking Game: https://goo.gl/56VmWq :cheers:

jaeunjin
Stalker
Stalker

Post by jaeunjin »

personally, i like her better than most of the bigger gurus these days - her editing and overall style is refreshing, and she seems to be more 'normal' and girl next door personality. she definitely has potential to grow in terms of popularity but, there's just something about her personality that doesn't seem to pull you (or at least, me) in. not saying she has to completely turn around her entire persona for the sake of entertainment, because as far as i know, how she acts on camera could literally be her actual behavior, but it's just not as interesting to watch because i feel as if she's very reserved and doesn't put herself out there as much as she could. best wishes to her though, hopefully she ends up even more successful in the long run!

Post by Guest »

Idk she seems very try-hard to me

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

I really, really like her makeup style and her editing, but I agree that her voice is very soft and annoying. I wish she'd try a different hairstyle. This is a pet peeve of mine, but I really can't stand bobs with short straight bangs. I don't think that haircut is very flattering.

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

Wish she did more videos and longer ones. She must not need the money because she's one of the least active of ipsy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

M00NST0NE
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by M00NST0NE »

hey anyone still watching her? did she buy subs because as much as I enjoy watching her style of editing, it doesn’t seem like her videos are getting much views. But her subs is almost at 1mil now, in fact, I check her social blade, she hit 1mil but dropped back to 999k as of now

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

M00NST0NE wrote:hey anyone still watching her? did she buy subs because as much as I enjoy watching her style of editing, it doesn’t seem like her videos are getting much views. But her subs is almost at 1mil now, in fact, I check her social blade, she hit 1mil but dropped back to 999k as of now
I think it's now easy to do least amount of work possible on youtube and reach 1 million subs. She barely uploads and most of it is sponsored monthly favs or the same sponsored makeup look , and her videos are usually less than 3 mins

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

M00NST0NE wrote:hey anyone still watching her? did she buy subs because as much as I enjoy watching her style of editing, it doesn’t seem like her videos are getting much views. But her subs is almost at 1mil now, in fact, I check her social blade, she hit 1mil but dropped back to 999k as of now
I think it's now easy to do least amount of work possible on youtube and reach 1 million subs. She barely uploads and most of it is sponsored monthly favs or the same sponsored makeup look , and her videos are usually less than 3 mins

Emily2424
Debater
Debater

Post by Emily2424 »

she has been loosing so many subscribers everyday its kind of sad. I think she is exremely talented and pretty and I wish she would do more with her channel

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

Emily2424 wrote:she has been loosing so many subscribers everyday its kind of sad. I think she is exremely talented and pretty and I wish she would do more with her channel
She still has 983k subs. She probably should do videos that are longer than 2 mins

Return to “Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs”