Leah Halton (aussie youtuber)

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Leah Halton (aussie youtuber)

Post by LaurieShelby »

Hi! i didn't see a topic about this girl, she is quite popular on instagram and now she has a youtube channel. She's from australia and a few years afo a pic of her makeup blew up on the internet and the rest is history... anyways do you follow her? any tea?

zizix
Learner
Learner

Re: Leah Halton (aussie youtuber)

Post by zizix »

LOVE HER!!!! She's literally one of my fav you tubers, cant wait to see where she gets as her career furthers

Charlotte973
Learner
Learner

Post by Charlotte973 »

I discovered her very recently and I really like her content!

milani95
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by milani95 »

Its really awesome my friend, congrats

heehee1
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by heehee1 »

i really really do like her, she actually has a personality as compared to other 'beauty gurus' in the same category

bump
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bump »

I adore her and I usually hate every Youtber I come across (Kalel, HRH for example), but I think Leah is funny and seems really sweet and woooow is she gorgeous, even without makeup! I liked her older videos before she got her makeup room thing, but I’m glad to see her doing so well. Her mom is super cute, too. I hope she doesn’t change for the worst or that some crazy story comes out about her that makes me hate her. It’s nice to actually not hate watch to laugh at at your Uber, I watch her because I actually like her and like her makeup skills and outfits a lot.
ImageImageImage

chunli
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by chunli »

I like her but I don't like how she lied about not working out even though she does. Such a pointless lie

zizix
Learner
Learner

Post by zizix »

chunli wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 9:51 am
I like her but I don't like how she lied about not working out even though she does. Such a pointless lie
Yeh i noticed this too and she isnt really posting much and when she does its not got the same effort anymore :/

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

Her content is kind of boring now... also i don't understand why she got her lip fillers dissolved just to get them again :?

zizix
Learner
Learner

Post by zizix »

So lately I noticed she just isnt as genuine as I thought and then lowe and behold, her and her bestie shiv aren't friends anymore...
Shiv's post on 2nd september in her orange dress, I think a friend of hers commented "but rude you didn't get a follow :(( its okay" with white hearts, im assuming to do with leah unfollowing everyone and then slowly reflowing her friends and siobhan awad wasn't one of the accounts she followed back :/
Then then another girl/friend replied and they went back and fourth saying leah is materialistic and stuff... shiv was then like "besties"

I wonder why they actually fell out, maybe it was cos of the following situation? Maybe shiv got put off by how leah is moving after her "fame", someone mentioned something about how all Leah does is post about her sponsorships and money related things etc

Weird that it also happened at the time of leah going public with her new man adrian

I wonder if any of them will address this?? All they've done is like comments here and there on insta and youtube, leah liked a comment about siobhan called two girls who chat shit about leah besties

ugh what a mess!! i had a feeling this would happen because their friendship was too intense too fast and so young and in the public eye as well... shame honestly but i wanna know the truth
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

I'm not really surprised bc they are really young and they always strike to me as not mature and they are in that silly goofy era, but at least they both seemed genuine and good friends. Idk whah has happened, and i was surprised when leah didn't follow her back and didn't comment or post pics with her. I wish someone would spill the tea as well because everything seems shady. Maybe leah changed for the worse or it has to do with the new guy?

zizix
Learner
Learner

Post by zizix »

LaurieShelby wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:50 am
I'm not really surprised bc they are really young and they always strike to me as not mature and they are in that silly goofy era, but at least they both seemed genuine and good friends. Idk whah has happened, and i was surprised when leah didn't follow her back and didn't comment or post pics with her. I wish someone would spill the tea as well because everything seems shady. Maybe leah changed for the worse or it has to do with the new guy?
Yeah honestly same it was a matter of when not if, it’s just sad though cos they seemed really close, but from what shiv was saying, Leah kind of turned on her… maybe she felt some type of way for getting Siobhan onto YouTube ? And exposing her to her following ? I’m not sure but Leah not following her or anything was weird like clearly something else was up to not do that… but it seemed like shiv was out of the loop cos then it was all taken onto Instagram? So weird

I have a feeling the attention msg have gotten to leahs head and maybe she wants yes men around her and maybe shiv was more of a real talk hard truth kind of girl I don’t know but something is fishy, however shiv seems super genuine and down to earth and she has no reason to switch cos she isn’t at the same reach as Leah is on insta and stuff so I feel like yeh Leah must’ve changed for the worse

What’s funny is now Leah is suddenly hanging around with all her other friends which we never got to see before until Siobhan was gone ? Where was this energy before she fell out with Siobhan? It just looks like she’s tryna build her friendships with them more now that Siobhan her old bestie is gone and is trying to show she has friends… maybe to show shiv?? And make her feel a type of way?? Or to convince others she has all these other friendships but like Siobhan was her literal bestie so I dunno it just isn’t the same and I can tell her friendships with these people aren’t as close as with shiv, they’re kind of all she has left now and also they seem like yes men, which I think Leah wants in her friends - people that will do everything for her and cater to her “lifestyle” and her demands, like having to take videos and photos and just it seems like she’s always wanted to be known and has some entitlement for it, she doesn’t seem the humble type in my personal opinion, and maybe Siobhan had enough of that and started giving her attitude, it could legit be anything I wish one of them would say something about it!!

As for her new guy, he looks so much like siobhans man, lmao, and maybe she kind of ditched Siobhan for him and there were tensions there ?? Cos from leahs video she said theyve Been living together

chunli
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by chunli »

Leah's boyfriend looks so similar to Siobhan's wtf

zizix
Learner
Learner

Post by zizix »

chunli wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:01 pm
Right ?? I wonder why they fell out lmao

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

chunli wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:01 pm
I was surprised when i saw him bc he looks like rhys

happyughhh
Stalker
Stalker

Post by happyughhh »

leah seems to own a lot of designer stuff now like dior and prada dresses i bet she gets paid so much from sponsorships, weird how at first she was just a basic white girl who just wore crop tops

zizix
Learner
Learner

Post by zizix »

happyughhh wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:26 pm
leah seems to own a lot of designer stuff now like dior and prada dresses i bet she gets paid so much from sponsorships, weird how at first she was just a basic white girl who just wore crop tops
Yeah it’s crazy, she got a house a Tesla etc, it’s insane what influencers can get and basically from doing nothing but I can’t lie I’m not a fan of her style at all, probably just because it’s all the same oh Polly and fast fashion type of clothing which is all the same but different versions, even her makeup on her YouTube is super basic and I don’t know why it blew up so much

Louise_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Louise_ »

Did anyone ever find out why her and shiv aren’t friends anymore? I’m so nosey lmao
Btw I love Leah so much and she’s so beautiful but I have started to notice that her content has changed, like she isn’t putting as much effort in.. she also seems very materialistic but oh wells

zizix
Learner
Learner

Post by zizix »

Louise_ wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:18 am
Did anyone ever find out why her and shiv aren’t friends anymore? I’m so nosey lmao
Btw I love Leah so much and she’s so beautiful but I have started to notice that her content has changed, like she isn’t putting as much effort in.. she also seems very materialistic but oh wells
I posted what I found up on a previous post on this thread with screenshots etc between what Siobhan and Leah did publically - basically long story short, Siobhan bitched to her friends about Leah not following her back when she unfollowed everyone and followed only her friends, but not Siobhan, and then Siobhan’s friends I directed Leah calling her materialistic and only friends good enough for her are people with money or influencers or some shit, and Siobhan liked them all and told them she loves them. And then on Leah’s YouTube, she liked a comment saying Siobhan and her friends were chatting shit about her on insta comments … but like that happened because she didn’t follow Siobhan…. That’s all I could find online at the time

Leah is gorgeous but her content doesn’t hit the same anymore, I think she’s just slowly becoming materialistic when I liked her cos she was humble and stuff, now she just moves like any other influencer, every post is a sponsored post, she probably will come back on YouTube after her time in America but even still her energy is different now :( it feels more money motivated and she’s starting to look a bit spoilt and stuck up, like she puts less effort in but as long as she’s got ad revenue and making money it doesn’t matter to her the quality of her content. But then again this happens to a lot of influencers, they just go down that rabbit hole of materialism and change as a person slowly

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

Did she move to L.A? She seems so vapid and full of herself lately

Return to “Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs”