Misha Grimes

poppledops
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Misha Grimes

Post by poppledops »

Opinion on her? Misha's videos/vlogs are good for background noise but her mum can be a bit overbearing at times, it really makes me feel sorry for Misha when her mum comments on how 'flat' her bum and chest are in her haul try on videos even though they laugh it off as joking.

Stompgal_87
Learner
Learner

Re: Misha Grimes

Post by Stompgal_87 »

I enjoy watching Misha and I even met her and her mum at a blogging event I went to on Saturday. Misha did a panel with Siobhan from Just a Uniform, Brogan Tate (who I met the second time at the event - I already met her in Bournemouth last year) and Charlotte Jones/Charlotte Jonsie at the event and it was very interesting to listen to.

Livingonawire
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Livingonawire »

I used to like her ,but she became really annoying also they way she dress is too much , her mum is a attention seeker she always has to be the centre of attention . Otherwise, is just hauls or some vlogs nothing interesting.

neenee88
Talker
Talker

Post by neenee88 »

she pretends to not be rich yet she has SO many designer bags and things, it doesnt make sense. unless theyre fake? she never mentions her designer stuff or tags the brands in her instagrams which is strange

Rosie88
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Rosie88 »

Her bags are all fake. I asked her once about them as I’ve replied saying that they are unusual styles etc. She deleted my comment so I called her out. She then DM me to say that the bags are her mums and she can’t afford designer bags and shoes! There’s no way they are real though. We would’ve seen them on her birthday hauls etc.

neenee88
Talker
Talker

Post by neenee88 »

Rosie88 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:59 pm
Her bags are all fake. I asked her once about them as I’ve replied saying that they are unusual styles etc. She deleted my comment so I called her out. She then DM me to say that the bags are her mums and she can’t afford designer bags and shoes! There’s no way they are real though. We would’ve seen them on her birthday hauls etc.
you really think theyre fake? ive thought so too partly cuz she never answers when people ask where her bags are from. i could see them all being her mums but then that makes her "were not rich" thing a complete lie cuz shes got dozens and dozens of bags

helsbells123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by helsbells123 »

She’s way too much for me. We don’t share the same sense of humour so I don’t find her as amusing as she finds herself. I hate the belching in her videos. I un subbed a while ago but I gave her another chance when she came up in suggested. Still a nope from me!

youbetterst0p
Debater
Debater

Post by youbetterst0p »

her boyfriend is even more irritating than her

Post by Guest »

youbetterst0p wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:53 pm
I agree. I get the vibe he is using her for her YT followers to help promote his basic clothing line.

youbetterst0p
Debater
Debater

Post by youbetterst0p »

toperella wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:49 am
youbetterst0p wrote:
I agree. I get the vibe he is using her for her YT followers to help promote his basic clothing line.
Yeah I get the same vibe, he's almost too eager to be in front of the camera

youbetterst0p
Debater
Debater

Post by youbetterst0p »

youbetterst0p wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:26 am
toperella wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:49 am
youbetterst0p wrote:
Yeah I get the same vibe, he's almost too eager to be in front of the camera
omg her mum is even worse! hogging the camera in cobi's birthday vlog :rofl:

BJL
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by BJL »

Why is she so awkward when she poses. Shes looks like she's breathing in and hunching the top half of her body. And not to mention the awkward 'model pose' she does. I really like Misha but cannot stand the constant posing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs”